Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   You CANNOT win (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10287)

albie 08-18-2009 04:05 AM

You CANNOT win

If I wanted a planet of sheep, I would make a drug that would affect the brain and put it in a vaccine. Now, some(like you) would NOT take it, but if the disease the vaccine was intended to stop was REAL, the people not taking it would be dead anyway. no more conspiracy theorists.
You cannot win. Die or become a sheep. Better to be a sheep.:p

Least you'd have SOME will of your own.

BlueAngel 08-19-2009 06:40 PM

Re: You CANNOT win

Quote:

Originally Posted by albie (Post 60359)
If I wanted a planet of sheep, I would make a drug that would affect the brain and put it in a vaccine. Now, some(like you) would NOT take it, but if the disease the vaccine was intended to stop was REAL, the people not taking it would be dead anyway. no more conspiracy theorists.
You cannot win. Die or become a sheep. Better to be a sheep.:p

Least you'd have SOME will of your own.

This isn't a forum of sheep.

This is a forum of people with free will.

A forum of people who are free thinkers.

Better find your way back to the herd because YOU cannot win here.

albie 08-20-2009 03:50 AM

You do not get my meaning. The above plan clearly is 100% effective. You cannot win, if they use this plan. And all you do is suggest I am a sheep?

Explain to me how you will get past this plan.

BlueAngel 08-21-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albie (Post 60384)
You do not get my meaning. The above plan clearly is 100% effective. You cannot win, if they use this plan. And all you do is suggest I am a sheep?

Explain to me how you will get past this plan.

I highly doubt there is vaccine or that there will ever be a vaccine available that turns people into sheep.

You suggested it was better to be a sheep, NOT I!

You might want to try reading what you write before you attribute your own words to someone else.

albie 08-22-2009 03:55 AM

>>Better find your way back to the herd because YOU cannot win here.

This clearly suggest I am a sheep. Unless you think I am a shepherd, which is worse because that would mean I was a conspirator.

Either way you are insulting me for no reason.

>>I highly doubt there is vaccine or that there will ever be a vaccine available that turns people into sheep.

Highly doubt? I highly doubt that Bush would order the destruction of the twin towers. How can you highly doubt it? Are you a scientist? There are already chemicals that dull the brain.

So you are going to take the swine flu vaccine then?

BlueAngel 08-23-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albie (Post 60409)
>>Better find your way back to the herd because YOU cannot win here.

This clearly suggest I am a sheep. Unless you think I am a shepherd, which is worse because that would mean I was a conspirator.

Either way you are insulting me for no reason.

>>I highly doubt there is vaccine or that there will ever be a vaccine available that turns people into sheep.

Highly doubt? I highly doubt that Bush would order the destruction of the twin towers. How can you highly doubt it? Are you a scientist? There are already chemicals that dull the brain.

So you are going to take the swine flu vaccine then?

Ah, excuse me, but you, in your own words, said it was better to be a sheep.

Not I.

Try reading what you write.

I highly doubt BUSH ordered the destruction of the twin towers.

Really?

There are chemicals that dull the brain?

How 'bout flouride?

Every hear of that chemical?

albie 08-24-2009 04:08 AM

You admit that there are chemicals(fluoride) that addle the brain now? you were saying that wasn't possible with a vaccine. (yet to see your credentials on that one Doc) So let's presume it is scientifically possible.

I see you are avoiding answering my question about taking the swine flu vaccine. Presumably you have decided not to previously. But now I came up it would look dumb not to take it as you don't believe in vaccines that can dull the mind. Now face what I'm saying with intellect.

What would you do if the vaccine addled your mind forever but the disease was also real? You take the vaccine you become Carrot Top, you don't you become Michael Jackson.

It's a simple question. Pretend it is Dungeons and Dragons.

What do you do? I predict you will now avoid the question again.

BlueAngel 08-25-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albie (Post 60438)
You admit that there are chemicals(fluoride) that addle the brain now? you were saying that wasn't possible with a vaccine. (yet to see your credentials on that one Doc) So let's presume it is scientifically possible.

I see you are avoiding answering my question about taking the swine flu vaccine. Presumably you have decided not to previously. But now I came up it would look dumb not to take it as you don't believe in vaccines that can dull the mind. Now face what I'm saying with intellect.

What would you do if the vaccine addled your mind forever but the disease was also real? You take the vaccine you become Carrot Top, you don't you become Michael Jackson.

It's a simple question. Pretend it is Dungeons and Dragons.

What do you do? I predict you will now avoid the question again.

I never said it wasn't possible to add chemicals to a vaccine.

I said that I highly doubt a vaccine could be developed to turn people into sheep!

I'm not avoiding your question about taking the Swine flu vaccine.

I haven't decided.

When and IF the time comes, I will decide amongst my family and you will not be included in OUR decision making process.

By the time the FLU season comes around, I don't believe it will be the SWINE flu any longer, so, most probably the vaccine they have developed for the SWINE flu will be useless.

albie 09-07-2009 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 60454)
I never said it wasn't possible to add chemicals to a vaccine.

I said that I highly doubt a vaccine could be developed to turn people into sheep!

I'm not avoiding your question about taking the Swine flu vaccine.

I haven't decided.

When and IF the time comes, I will decide amongst my family and you will not be included in OUR decision making process.

By the time the FLU season comes around, I don't believe it will be the SWINE flu any longer, so, most probably the vaccine they have developed for the SWINE flu will be useless.

>>I never said it wasn't possible to add chemicals to a vaccine.

>>I said that I highly doubt a vaccine could be developed to turn people into sheep!

Two statements that contradict each other?

Tell me why it is not possible for a vaccine to attack the parts of the brain that moderate willpower? Please use all the science you need to. I will learn from you.

It doesn't matter if you take the vaccine for swine flu, because this is a theoritcal vaccine I am talking about. If a deadly disease was wiping out millions and a vaccine was shown to work you would be a fool to not take it. But if that vaccine also attacked the brain and lowered your willpower, you would have no way of avoiding it. The present swine flu is nothing. It is not a conspiracy because it is simply not potent enough a killer. Too many people will opt out of taking the vaccine, as will I. If the disease were deadlier then I would take the vaccine. So why isn't it a deadlier disease if it serves the government's plan?

It's just another crap disease and another knee jerk conspiracy theory.

TrutherD 11-12-2009 04:01 PM

I agree OP this scenario is possible, however I think you underestimate the human immune system and the power of natural herbs and suppressed therapies. There are many ways for them to kill large numbers of us. Nuclear war. Anthrax in the chemtrails. Poison in the food. Etc. etc. To do nothing is just useless. You do realize they want a fascist scientific dictatorship, where they will stifle creativity and sterilize or kill whatever parts of the population they want, right? If you don't stand for something you don't stand for anything. We have to do what we can to limit the damage if not stop the NWO. Keep waking people up. Please!