Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   The War in Iraq (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" - Comparing Iraq To Vietnam. Video Montage (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1038)

truebeliever 08-18-2005 10:27 PM

Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" - Comparing Iraq To Vietnam. Video Montage

Given the context of the current comparison between Vietnam and Iraq I decided to make a video montage that represented that the same forces that moved through the Pentagon in the 60's are moving through it today.

The Pentagon is filled with "Lenninist/Trotskyites/Stalinists" in love with the rational, bar graphs and data spreadsheets. They are materialists/satanists...sociopaths who cannot connect their ideologies and world view/actions with the result...human death and suffering.

Robert McNamara has at least had the decency to question his beliefs and claims he is only now understanding his actions of the past.

There are a few "Neo-Cons" who need to do the same. Perhaps they will do their own documentary like McNamara in 40 years, shedding crocodile tears for what they have done.

"Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"...aka: "The More Things Change The More They Stay The Same". 7.5 meg WMV file.

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

nohope187 08-18-2005 11:15 PM

Re: Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" - Comparing Iraq To Vietnam. Video Montage

That's a Drowning Pool song. :-P oops, I forgot, nobody listens to rock music here. :-o

Draken 08-18-2005 11:58 PM

Respect.
Great images.

I might take up editing in this way but use classical music for a change...!

igwt 08-19-2005 11:06 PM

Quote:

truebeliever wrote:
Given the context of the current comparison between Vietnam and Iraq I decided to make a video montage that represented that the same forces that moved through the Pentagon in the 60's are moving through it today.

The Pentagon is filled with "Lenninist/Trotskyites/Stalinists" in love with the rational, bar graphs and data spreadsheets. They are materialists/satanists...sociopaths who cannot connect their ideologies and world view/actions with the result...human death and suffering.

Robert McNamara has at least had the decency to question his beliefs and claims he is only now understanding his actions of the past.

There are a few "Neo-Cons" who need to do the same. Perhaps they will do their own documentary like McNamara in 40 years, shedding crocodile tears for what they have done.

"Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"...aka: "The More Things Change The More They Stay The Same". 7.5 meg WMV file.

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga
Very interesting. Now listening to the second clip, very revealing. Thanks for posting the link.