Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   www.GoNewsNOW.tv is ONBOARD! AWESOME! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10398)

GoNewsNOW 09-16-2009 10:27 AM

www.GoNewsNOW.tv is ONBOARD! AWESOME!

Hello all! So glad to see you all here and watch the world get to the TRUTH! I have created for you a new news website I think you will LOVE at ( GoNewsNOW Conspiracy News Videos Research Interviews The Truth BEHIND the News! )! Let me know what you think! I am open to suggestions for investigations and videos you want to see. This is going to be awesome! Kevin =) GoNewsNOW !

BlueAngel 09-16-2009 08:57 PM

Re: www.GoNewsNOW.tv is ONBOARD! AWESOME!

I clicked on the "POLITICS" header and a video appeared with the title:

"OBAMA IS A MEMBER OF COUNCIL OF FOREIGN RELATIONS."

Can't play the video because of the following message:

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

FYI, I highly doubt most people have any knowledge of the CFR and, therefore, couldn't care less that Obama is a member.

You can count me in on those who couldn't care less that Obama is a member of the CFR.

We have an eight year on-going war in Afghanistan and Iraq that I cannot JUSTIFY.

I care more about the men and women in our military who are being used to fight these BOGUS wars for the POWERS that BE in order to assist them in achieving their goals which are NOT about providing freedom and/or security to any one NATION or people in the world than I do about whether or not Obama is a member of the CFR.

These wars were conveniently orchestrated due to 911, which was conveniently orchestrated by the SECRET government.

These wars aren't about protecting the security of the USA.

These wars are about OIL and HEROIN.

GoNewsNOW 09-16-2009 10:22 PM

Indeed...you are correct on all counts! Thanks for the heads up on the dead link due to "use Violations" care of youtube! i will address this immediately. And to be specific...the only reason to even mention that Obama is a member of the CFR is to remind folks that the human toll in terms of the two illegal wars is not necessarilty the focus of Obama and his Admin. The CFR has a agenda that has specific goals...and saving human lives and military personnel is not in the the top-10 of them. So I agree with you and thank you again for your clarity and knowing. Truly, Kevin GoNewsNOW Conspiracy News Videos Research Interviews The Truth BEHIND the News!

BlueAngel 09-16-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoNewsNOW (Post 60669)
Indeed...you are correct on all counts! Thanks for the heads up on the dead link due to "use Violations" care of youtube! i will address this immediately. And to be specific...the only reason to even mention that Obama is a member of the CFR is to remind folks that the human toll in terms of the two illegal wars is not necessarilty the focus of Obama and his Admin. The CFR has a agenda that has specific goals...and saving human lives and military personnel is not in the the top-10 of them. So I agree with you and thank you again for your clarity and knowing. Truly, Kevin GoNewsNOW Conspiracy News Videos Research Interviews The Truth BEHIND the News!

Yep!

You're right.

The CFR is NOT about foreign relations.

It's about FOREIGN takeover.

While you're addressing the matter of the dead link, it would be wise to address with the commentator, KEVIN, that the issues of which we speak are not a laughing matter.

We don't need another Bill Maher providing comedy relief.

GoNewsNOW 09-16-2009 11:46 PM

Comedy is the BEST way to break down the walls of ignorance. Far too many sheeple are walled into their belief system...and the Trojan Horse of comedy is indeed the best way to get inside. George Carlin said it best "It is the responsibility of the comedian to determine where the line is in our culture...and then...deliberately cross it. So Bill Maher it may indeed be.
GoNewsNOW Conspiracy News Videos Research Interviews The Truth BEHIND the News!