Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccines (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10435)

acerlghp 09-26-2009 06:50 PM

10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccines

BlueAngel 09-26-2009 07:13 PM

Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

As I asked regarding the Gardasil vaccine that supposedly PREVENTS HPV.

How can a vaccine be advertised to prevent a specific illness/disease when it cannot possibly be known that any of the TEST SUBJECTS upon whom the vaccine has supposedly been tested will present with the specific disease/illness at a future date in time?

This would be, in essence, to predict the future health of a test subject.

IMO, this is impossible, scientifcially or otherwise, unless you believe in crystal balls.

The pharmaceutical companies do not advertise that these vaccines CURE a specific disease/illness.

They advertise that the vaccines PREVENT a specific disease/illness.

A vaccine that CURES a specific disease/illness would have been tested under a different scenario.

They would have been tested on those subjects who HAVE the specific disease/illness.

The test subjects would have been monitored until they presented without symptoms.

The vaccines of which we speak are advertised as a PREVENTION for a specific disease/illness and not a CURE.

Mr Blee 09-26-2009 08:00 PM

Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

The way I understand vaccines work is they take dead virus cells inject them into your body so your body knows what to fight.

And every doctor I have asked has said they are not 100% effective.

BlueAngel 09-26-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Blee (Post 60907)
The way I understand vaccines work is they take dead virus cells inject them into your body so your body knows what to fight.

And every doctor I have asked has said they are not 100% effective.

How can the body know what to fight if it is being injected with a DEAD cell?

Mr Blee 09-27-2009 01:15 AM

Because it looks just like the virus and this is what doctors told me.

acerlghp 09-28-2009 08:52 PM

:confused:

BlueAngel 09-28-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Blee (Post 60926)
Because it looks just like the virus and this is what doctors told me.

What doctors?

Mr Blee 09-28-2009 11:35 PM

I do not remember their names. But several have told me this. I argued that I wouldn't take the shot cause it would give me the virus and this is when they told me. Telling me a dead virus can't give you the virus.

BlueAngel 09-28-2009 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Blee (Post 60969)
I do not remember their names. But several have told me this. I argued that I wouldn't take the shot cause it would give me the virus and this is when they told me. Telling me a dead virus can't give you the virus.

Why do you have more than one doctor?

Mr Blee 09-29-2009 05:41 PM

I have had many doctors over the past 30 years. One reason is that when they do something out of line I generaly report them. After reporting them your healthcare goes downhill. Another thing the last doctor I saw wound up to be a mason and I will die before I let a mason touch me. Another thing when I get a doctor I like having no medical insurance ends the care. And the care at any type of free clinic is shotty at best. I have given up on healthcare.