Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Why is European "racial integrity" threatening to the New World Order? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1045)

Thumper 08-20-2005 01:26 AM

Why is European "racial integrity" threatening to the New World Order?

Aside from dissolving another basis against one-worldism, why is this specifically targetted against whites? Or is it just convenienent given the history of colonization?

freeman 08-20-2005 05:50 AM

Re: Why is European "racial integrity" threatening to the New World Order?

In a word: overkill.
Because homogeneity is the objective of the New World Order, i. e., absolute conformity to the point of turning everyone into indistinguishable automatons, they fear even the slightest differences becoming a basis for expressing individuality, which in turn could lead to a desire for independence and rebellion.
I suppose the white races should consider themselves lucky, because I believe that many of their non-white counterparts are slated for total genocide under the master plan of one-worldism. At least the white race gets to survive according to this plan, albeit as a multicultural amalgamation of its former self.

Thumper 08-20-2005 10:50 AM

Quote:

freeman wrote:
In a word: overkill.
Because homogeneity is the objective of the New World Order, i. e., absolute conformity to the point of turning everyone into indistinguishable automatons, they fear even the slightest differences becoming a basis for expressing individuality, which in turn could lead to a desire for independence and rebellion.
I suppose the white races should consider themselves lucky, because I believe that many of their non-white counterparts are slated for total genocide under the master plan of one-worldism. At least the white race gets to survive according to this plan, albeit as a multicultural amalgamation of its former self.
I know that homogeneity is the goal, as we see is the trend, by why do they not extend this everywhere? If the aim is to pathologize and demonize racial identity, so why not make all countries "multi-cultural"?

Some countries are still quite nationalistic, such as Japan and China for instance.

And where does it say the non-white races are slated for total genocide?

freeman 08-20-2005 02:53 PM

Quote:

Some countries are still quite nationalistic, such as Japan and China for instance
Obviously, this New World Order scheme has less support in the Eastern World, which demonstrates that it is essentially a Western phenomenon which tracks to the sources most conspiracy researchers have agreed on, i. e., Illuminati, Zionists, Jesuits, etc. Although I would say that Japan is much more homogenized after our post-WWII reconstruction. I think most current Japanese citizens are atheistic, materialistic and revere the state as an all-encompassing entity. Not really nationalism in the traditional sense, but rather the global one.

Quote:

And where does it say the non-white races are slated for total genocide?
The numerous Satanic, Talmudic quotes which have been associated with The Protocols and other Illuminati primers all speak of "the profane goyim", meaning those socially inferior and unfit to live. The Talmud even states that the best of the goyim should still be killed. Further, it is painfully obvious that Western society stratifies non-whites much lower than the caucasian peasantry, but if you really need proof, just look at the African AIDS epidemic, which was engineered by Western intelligence to cull millions of "useless eaters" from the world population roles.
Or look at Freemasonry and Albert Pike's role in the establishment of the Ku Klux Klan.
No doubt in my mind. While the New World Order intends universal slavery for most of the Western World, it has almost no use at all for non-Western cultures, other than to pilfer their natural resources.

Thumper 08-20-2005 05:56 PM

Quote:

Further, it is painfully obvious that Western society stratifies non-whites much lower than the caucasian peasantry, but if you really need proof, just look at the African AIDS epidemic, which was engineered by Western intelligence to cull millions of "useless eaters" from the world population roles.
Are you sure about that?

A liberal arts education usually pushes quite the opposite. Just look at how public education demonizes the 'dead white males' at every turn. The Klu Klux Klan also seems like a provocateur organization, that only bolsters the civil rights groups.

Although the AIDs epidemic is certainly a racial weapon the blacks, the impression I get is that the illuminati wants to cull the whole world population, while leaving a small white population left as it's "administrators", sort of like how they used the English to colonize the world.

freeman 08-20-2005 08:32 PM

Quote:

Although the AIDs epidemic is certainly a racial weapon the blacks, the impression I get is that the illuminati wants to cull the whole world population, while leaving a small white population left as it's "administrators", sort of like how they used the English to colonize the world.
I agree. It's a complex subject, especially when you get into the nuances of the elites actually encouraging reverse-discrimination and miscegenation to further their duplicitous ends, but when all the smoke and mirrors are removed, the New World Order is essentially a white, Aryan, Old Boys network.
And when I say that, keep in mind that the vast majority of the world's Jewish population is actually khazer (ashkenazi), descended from an Aryan tribe in modern day Turkey that chose Judaism as its national faith so as not to have to take sides in the Christian/Islam conflicts of the first millennium. Kind of makes it easier to understand why the Illuminati and the central banksters secretly backed Hitler even at the sacrifice of millions of Jews in the Holocaust.

55132 08-20-2005 09:30 PM

The only thing that separates the white european race from the rest of the world is the christian culture and it remanants today. this the true target of the iluminati, destroy the all vestige of christianity and they thinks it will give them free reign.

You cannot separate the european culture, east or west from christianity. it is what has distinguished europe and given it all its glory. but at the same time it is a barrier to the satanic plans because not only does chrsitianity expose them but also presents a way to control them. not to mention that it predicts its doom by manner and mode.

Many could say that christianty is not that prevalent today. maybe not the ritualisum but the core belifes are still part of the social fabris of all european societies.

SO its not a racial thing its a worldview thing.

truebeliever 08-20-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Although I would say that Japan is much more homogenized after our post-WWII reconstruction. I think most current Japanese citizens are atheistic, materialistic and revere the state as an all-encompassing entity. Not really nationalism in the traditional sense, but rather the global one.
It is easy to mistake the Japs as worshippers of the State and conformist. Quite the contrary, the State often dissapoints them and they let the State know. The Japs loyalty is first and foremost to "family" and familial networks in general.

They are 180 million people crammed into a small space where %80 of the land is mountainous national park.

Co-operation is essential.

As for being materialists? Well, the people are actually poor while the State is rich. They can afford the odd mod-con as they usually build them. There living spaces are SO small they cannot cram there apartments with "widgets"...although I sense you meant "materialist" in the pure spiritualist sense...i have to disagree...they are Shinto Buddhists who worship the Sun. They are "asthetic" as opposed to "atheistic" and even though the signs of social breakdown are gathering there societal cohesion will hold against the "current" shaking up of the Geo-Political structure.

China in large part is being "fattened" on Western Capital to counter the growing desire of Japanese Elites for a more expansive foreign policy. Japan is a SLEEPING GIANT in terms of the ability to wage a high tech war. If the Japanese desired to challenge U.S hegemony they could do it easily...however...they are hamstrung by ONE giant factor - access to resources. They have the MIGHTIEST industrial capacity of ANY nation in the world. They have the most integrated economic system with a cohesive workforce ANYWHERE in the world. They do not require MASSIVE government subsidy (Pentagon) for their high tech. If they want to build a faster Playstation they just go out and do it. They do not "manufacture" enemies and then demand the taxpayer spend 200 billion manufacturing a Fighter Jet that gives a few spin offs to the private sector.

In closing...I admire the Japanese...they have in part balanced the individual need to the larger "good". It's not perfect. They also have ingrained in their culture a FAR greater respect for freedom of speech and ideas than ANY other country I know. They are willing to listen to criticism when couched in respectful terms...for instance...an American English teacher married a Japanese woman and decided to live permenantly in Japan. He was highly critical of Japanese culture and was VERY vocal about it...when he went for citizenship he stated he would not be holding back on his point of view. He was told..."thats fine".

I wonder how a Japanese University Professor would go criticising the U.S vocally and stating on his citizenship papers that he would be giving the State hell about it's policies?

Thumper 08-20-2005 09:54 PM

Quote:

I agree. It's a complex subject, especially when you get into the nuances of the elites actually encouraging reverse-discrimination and miscegenation to further their duplicitous ends, but when all the smoke and mirrors are removed, the New World Order is essentially a white, Aryan, Old Boys network.
ah, okay.

I guess there's a semantical difference in our reasonings. So by being an "Aryan World Order" you in fact mean that the elites are Khazarian and not white (in the traditional sense)?

freeman 08-20-2005 10:51 PM

Quote:

I guess there's a semantical difference in our reasonings. So by being an "Aryan World Order" you in fact mean that the elites are Khazarian and not white (in the traditional sense)?
No, I'm saying that the Jewish, Zionist component of the NWO is largely a farce, because most contemporary Jews have more in common with Western cultures genetically than the original inhabitants of Palestine. As Arthur Koestler states in The Thirteenth Tribe:

Quote:

This, however, creates a tragic paradox, because the Jewish religion - unlike Christianity, Buddhism or Islam - implies membership of a historical nation, a chosen race.
The vast majority of today's Jews can no more trace than lineage back to the original tribes of Israel than could Atila the Hun; in fact, they are probably more closely related to Atila.
So getting back to your original question in this post, the strict adherence to European racial integrity might be the very last thing that the NWO wants to encourage, since this would in fact debunk one of their most pernicious wedge issues: Zionism.
Everything -- and everybody -- have to be thrown into the washing machine and come out the same in order for this one world government plan to succeed. Those whose cultures are too different to submerge within the whole won't even make it to the washing machine. They will just get tossed out with the trash.