Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Science (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Orchestrated Flu Pandemics (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10484)

Leonardo 10-13-2009 08:47 PM

Orchestrated Flu Pandemics
 
Read Dr. Horowitz entire article on the truth about Bird/Swine Flu..

Quote:




Leonard G. Horowitz, DMD, MA, MPH and Mayer Eisenstein, MD, LLD

“But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.” -- Ezekial 33:6

INTRODUCTION TO ORCHESTRATED FLU PANDEMICS

Imagine an apocalyptic thriller wherein researchers discover
evidence that an alien race, determined to depopulate earth, has infiltrated and corrupted the world’s wealthiest banking families to manipulate governments, esteemed institutions, and leading scientists. The ruling elite, through their “experts,” convince civilization that a vaccine containing laboratory weakened influenza viruses could prevent a predicted plague from killing 3.5 billion people.


Reasonably sure their new “primer” vaccine is safe, but knowing intelligent people would not take a vaccine against a flu that hasn’t happened yet, they agree to engineer a small outbreak in Mexico City reasoning that killing a few hundred people to save millions is worth the loss of lives.


So their outbreak is triggered. The media alarms the public and convinces governments that stockpiling their company’s new vaccine for “flu season” against the coming “Big One” is well advised.


Suddenly you learn the adversaries had loosed more than the scientists knew. Undercover agents had laced outbreak viruses into the doctors’ “vaccines.” These rapidly mutating viral packages contain genes that easily recombine with strains of the avian, swine
and Spanish flu—the world’s most lethal bioweapons.



“Accidental” releases of these terrible viruses are now orchestrated. The controlled media simply neglects investigations into two separate “accidents.” In one, a contaminated experimental vaccine containing avian, Spanish, and swine flu was tested on humans across continental Europe. The other release involved vials of viruses broken and transmitted to Europeans during a train “accident.”


Their plan works perfectly as the Mexican flu makes its way to Europe where the “primer” viruses recombine with the most deadly influenza strains ever known. The “Big One” is triggered within six months of the initial Mexican outbreak. Half the world’s population, along with the doctors and scientists who triggered the pandemic, die.


In the last act, as the pandemic and successful depopulation draws to a close, nature exercises its discretion. Superseding anything mortal or extraterrestrial, a population restoration plan is administered through a cosmic alignment that increases ultraviolet irradiation from the sun. The higher levels of UV exposure kills all of the air and water borne viruses loosed from labs. Additional cosmic radiation terminates all life forms made genetically and immunologically weakened by chemical pollution and genetic manipulations. The more susceptible life life forms perish. Increased ocean evaporation from solar radiation causes more precipitation worldwide and puts the planet into a virtual nuclear winter as rain clouds block the sun for years.


The fittest species, including super-humans, not only survive, but thrive having made the leap into a higher “energetic resonance” capable of sustaining themselves on pure water, oxygen, minimal sunlight, and algae.

A REALITY CHECK

Now consider “reality.” Within a week of heralding the 2009 Mexican outbreak, officially named the H1N1 2009 swine flu, the Washington Post reported that the Obama administration is advancing “an unprecedented fall vaccination campaign” that would give every American “three flu shots, ” one to combat the seasonal flu, and the other two “targeted at the new swine flu virus spreading across the globe.”(1)


In Dr. Leonard Horowitz’s previous Special Report widely viewed on YouTube, the suspicious timing of the “Mexican Flu” outbreak, emerging perfectly synchronous with mass media promotions of experiments by Novavax and Baxter corporations testing similar strain influenza vaccines, was referenced.(2) Documents implicated leading Anglo-American flu vaccine virus engineers, especially Dr. James S. Robertson and colleagues collaborating with Dr. Robert O. Donis at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta—leading H1N1 and H5N1 virus distributors--supplying Dr. Rick Bright, formerly working with Donis at the CDC, currently Novavax’s Vice President of Global Influenza Programs.(2)


Continue.....


EireEngineer 10-15-2009 09:35 AM

Re: Orchestrated Flu Pandemics
 
Interesting theory.

albie 10-16-2009 04:57 AM

Re: Orchestrated Flu Pandemics
 
Why use something like a disease to kill us when they could zap us with radiation? I suppose they want the plant and animals to survive?

EireEngineer 10-16-2009 01:44 PM

Re: Orchestrated Flu Pandemics
 
Except that they are doing a terrible job at killing off the population, lol. :rolleyes: It was good enough for Tom Clancy to use this idea for a plot in one of his books, but even then they had to use a much more virulent and contageous agent then the flu.

albie 10-17-2009 06:00 AM

Re: Orchestrated Flu Pandemics
 
I've yet to hear a good reason to kill us off. Unless the Illuminati really are scared of climate change.:)

revolution60 10-18-2009 12:37 PM

Re: Orchestrated Flu Pandemics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by albie (Post 61639)
I've yet to hear a good reason to kill us off. Unless the Illuminati really are scared of climate change.:)

because they would profit from all of it

this has been going on for centuries and centuries, they build the pyramid scheme, when the building is done and the money has dried up, they create scenarios, cause chaos, kill off people, and they profit from all of it.

if they didn't do it, they could not sustain their pyramid

the reason every one is scared of a very massive pandemic is because their are so many people inhabiting the earth now and this has become very overwhelming for the elite,

in other words our needs are actually starting to cut into their profits and wealth because there are so many now, and we all know what happens to pyramid schemes once the money dries up and the con artist would lose out on continuing it....

the reality is you are living in just one big pyramid scheme, almost everything around you is a part of it, dont you see that? money is not real AT ALL. it should not even exist.

we can power the entire earth FREE AND CLEAN, Free plentiful housing for everyone, Clean water for everyone. The technology that could have existed if not for money would astonish anyone.

money is a farse, it always has been, there is absolutely no need for money in a real society.

what you call civilization right now is not a civilization, IT'S DISGUSTING VOMIT

EireEngineer 10-18-2009 11:17 PM

Re: Orchestrated Flu Pandemics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by revolution60 (Post 61667)
because they would profit from all of it

this has been going on for centuries and centuries, they build the pyramid scheme, when the building is done and the money has dried up, they create scenarios, cause chaos, kill off people, and they profit from all of it.

if they didn't do it, they could not sustain their pyramid

the reason every one is scared of a very massive pandemic is because their are so many people inhabiting the earth now and this has become very overwhelming for the elite,

in other words our needs are actually starting to cut into their profits and wealth because there are so many now, and we all know what happens to pyramid schemes once the money dries up and the con artist would lose out on continuing it....

the reality is you are living in just one big pyramid scheme, almost everything around you is a part of it, dont you see that? money is not real AT ALL. it should not even exist.

we can power the entire earth FREE AND CLEAN, Free plentiful housing for everyone, Clean water for everyone. The technology that could have existed if not for money would astonish anyone.

money is a farse, it always has been, there is absolutely no need for money in a real society.

what you call civilization right now is not a civilization, IT'S DISGUSTING VOMIT

LOL, what is this wonderful free energy machine you think exists? Something to ponder: Money is simply the measure of time, labor, material, and expertise. You must be one of those that thinks that somehow mankind can be magically "perfected", and that a person then would work just as hard for a stranger as for himself. THe real world does not work that way.

BlueAngel 10-19-2009 02:45 AM

Re: Orchestrated Flu Pandemics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EireEngineer (Post 61682)
LOL, what is this wonderful free energy machine you think exists? Something to ponder: Money is simply the measure of time, labor, material, and expertise. You must be one of those that thinks that somehow mankind can be magically "perfected", and that a person then would work just as hard for a stranger as for himself. THe real world does not work that way.

Money is not simply the measure of time, labor, material and expertise.

It is the measure of status and power.

albie 10-19-2009 06:34 AM

Re: Orchestrated Flu Pandemics
 
>>because they would profit from all of it

Most of the elite take their money incrementally from large sources of people. a penny on each pound. It stand to reason then that the more people the more pennies they get for each transaction. They become more richer the more there are of us. Not poorer.

How are we cutting into their profits?

albie 10-19-2009 06:36 AM

Re: Orchestrated Flu Pandemics
 
>>LOL, what is this wonderful free energy machine you think exists?

It's the kind of deperate thinking you get when you take a conspiracy theorist beyond his initial post into the realms of "NOW WHAT DO I DO? I DON'T USUALY HAVE TO GO THIS FAR INTO A SUBJECT BEFORE BEING BLINDLY BELIEVED!"


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.