Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Subliminal Message in TV shows and Movies both past and Present (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10521)

EnlighteningTheMind 10-21-2009 01:59 PM

Subliminal Message in TV shows and Movies both past and Present

Could the world's elitists have permitted the releasing of Hollywood's latest & upcoming movies and TV shows that have subliminal messages in references to aliens' presence among us, alien encounters, abductions, alien influence in our creation & development as humans, and finally - possible end time raptures, ascensions & life in our last days as explained in biblical and spiritual books? Could this list consist of: The Knowing, 2012 (coming soon), V - We Mean No Harm (TV series coming this fall), and The Fourth Kind (coming Nov 6th in Theaters)? The list in the last 29 years goes on and on...Is it just coincidence? Or are writers/directors being inspired by bits of hidden knowledge and reality?

Let us know your thoughts.

Have other things you wish to talk about or learn about? Visit our website and tune into our weekly radio show every Wednesday 9 p.m. EDT. We would love to have you there to share your thoughts and opinions.

Enlightening The Mind

revolution60 10-22-2009 01:21 AM

Re: Subliminal Message in TV shows and Movies both past and Present

here are some other hidden symbolism in commercials, something major is happening, and were getting geared and propagandized for it heavily.

hulu alec baldwin commercial

hulu dollhouse commercial

tom clancys endwar popular video game commercial!!

gardiva commercial

coca cola and microsoft feature

java is everywhere

BlueAngel 10-22-2009 01:47 AM

Yep.

The elitists have PERMITTED the release of upcoming television shows and movies about aliens and their influence in our creation because everything they've approved in these movies and television shows are FACT.

It's called ENTERTAINMENT, folks and it appears to me that a couple of the posters on this thread have been thoroughly entertained.

revolution60 10-26-2009 11:48 AM

this is a very good one

albie 10-27-2009 06:27 AM

I wonder if you would even understand me when I say that this is not evidence of anything. Anyone can see these themes in modern culture. Anyone can use them. Just like you can make a devil horn sign with your hand and not be a devil worshipper.

Oh, sorry, were you looking for dumbasses to preach to? Sorry. I'm one of those who thinks and judges the evidence.

revolution60 10-27-2009 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albie (Post 62001)
I wonder if you would even understand me when I say that this is not evidence of anything. Anyone can see these themes in modern culture. Anyone can use them. Just like you can make a devil horn sign with your hand and not be a devil worshipper.

Oh, sorry, were you looking for dumbasses to preach to? Sorry. I'm one of those who thinks and judges the evidence.

your not worth talking too. so dont even bother

once again they shove it your face, and you deny it, and attack other people that call it out. just like they want you too.

your a good little slave.

don't be mad people are noticing, your the ones who put it out for people to see and connect the dots.

dis-info, stay away from me please

revolution60 10-27-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 61801)
Yep.

The elitists have PERMITTED the release of upcoming television shows and movies about aliens and their influence in our creation because everything they've approved in these movies and television shows are FACT.

It's called ENTERTAINMENT, folks and it appears to me that a couple of the posters on this thread have been thoroughly entertained.

yea, only because your VERY entertaining lol

revolution60 10-27-2009 09:40 AM

ThisTime 10-27-2009 09:44 AM

They say that there is no "scientific" proff that subliminal messages actually effect people. But I have read some articles arguing this. It's an interesting idea that youre posing.

revolution60 10-27-2009 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThisTime (Post 62010)
They say that there is no "scientific" proff that subliminal messages actually effect people. But I have read some articles arguing this. It's an interesting idea that youre posing.

It is not only the mind warping and influentual effects, it's the fact they have their hidden symbolism throughout advertisements and T.V. for all of history pretty much!

they shove it in your face in very clever manners!

here is this persons complete playlist of illuminati spots.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

this world is run by psychopaths, as if it's a chess game or monopoly board