Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   The media (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Animated Cartoons: Entertainment or Highway to Hell? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10654)

Public Enemy Number One 11-24-2009 03:56 PM

Animated Cartoons: Entertainment or Highway to Hell?

As for myself, I allready know. The Satanic scum and their heathen collaborators have spread manure on the airwaves. They call this stinking mass of vomit "entertainment".
Parents-be CAREFUL what your young ones are watching! The Satanists laugh when they corrupt another young mind. Here is a good site for GODLY cartoons: Christian Comic Book Store - Christianbook.com)

See here a video called "Obama the Lion King and Satanic Disney manipulation 2" Dailymotion - Obama the Lion King and Satanic Disney manipulation part 2 - a News & Politics video

Here a former Satanic High Priest, Stephen Dollins reveals the qoute "secret signs and symbols used in todays media, with a focus on The Japanesse cartoon "POKEMON" End Quote.

Former High Priest Satanist Stephen Dollins .Prophecy Club

Be on alert, righteous Christian America! The perverts, freaks, reprobates, heathens, feminists and sodomites want your childrens mind. Do the right thing before they either are brainwashed into a sex change or becoming a raving homo.

Algebra 12-18-2009 01:39 PM

Re: Animated Cartoons: Entertainment or Highway to Hell?

At it again with your endless preaching about how the devil is everywhere.

I think you,ve fell under his spell. I was open minded about religeon untill i read your posts. If all it serves to do is turn people in to narrow minded creeps like you.

The you can keep your christianity. Luckily im not so narrow minded to believe all christians are like you so do me a favour.

Get a grip before you kill someone or something and try to blame it on God.
You want to find the devil my friend. Try looking in the mirror.

A night in with the satanists for a bit of the old ritual sacrifice sounds more favourable than spending two minutes listening to your bullshit.

no offence intended.
your new buddy.

i love my shlong 03-15-2010 01:40 AM

tom and jerry is obvously satan in disguise

Kudo Shinichi 03-28-2010 11:07 AM

Hey Arnold one of the episodes had Arnold face with a all seeing eye on it. Nickelodeon is owned by Viacom.

Glonk900 01-27-2012 04:48 PM

What the VULGAR LANGUAGE are you saying? Pikachu feeding Satan grapes like a slave. Oshawott kicking people in the crouch and then head butting them into the. Fire pit. Ash committing murder in the lava pits, Naruto finally uses a gun on that fat midget. You are a Christian pyhco.

PS. are you that guy from every thing is horrible? Basterd.:cool:

Glonk900 01-27-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Algebra (Post 63731)
At it again with your endless preaching about how the devil is everywhere.

I think you,ve fell under his spell. I was open minded about religeon untill i read your posts. If all it serves to do is turn people in to narrow minded creeps like you.

The you can keep your christianity. Luckily im not so narrow minded to believe all christians are like you so do me a favour.

Get a grip before you kill someone or something and try to blame it on God.
You want to find the devil my friend. Try looking in the mirror.

A night in with the satanists for a bit of the old ritual sacrifice sounds more favourable than spending two minutes listening to your bullshit
no offence intended.
your new buddy.

You sir, are AWESOME! Finally, another atheist.

TruthUncertain 01-27-2012 10:49 PM

your christian views are proof that your mind has been corrupted. please stop trying to give advice, you and your fellow cult brethren can only hurt society with your opinions

Glonk900 01-28-2012 02:17 AM

[quote=TruthUncertain;77960]your christian views are proof that your mind has been corrupted. please stop trying to give advice, you and your fellow cult brethren can only hurt society with your opinions[/QUOTE

You mean Athiests or Christians. Be more pesithic please.

yanksrule46 01-28-2012 06:03 PM

I myself am a gingerian and I practice Gingerianism. Look it up, it's on wikipedia. Anyways, my beliefs include fucking your mom. She's kinda hot. I also want to impregnate your sister. THE DEVIL MADE ME TYPE THAT HOLY SHIT! One time I was watching a cartoon and then I went to Bikini Bottom and found Spongebob and Patrick. It was the episode where they were at Sandy's dome and it was snowing. If you pay attention, you would actually know that it was me jizzing. I swear that Spongebob is full of satanic message and you should not let your children watch this. Especially that episode. Also, I love the ginger Gods. It's a goat in case you were wondering. This goat controls every single cartoon on TV. DO NOT WATCH CARTOONS.

Glonk900 01-29-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yanksrule46 (Post 77970)
I myself am a gingerian and I practice Gingerianism. Look it up, it's on wikipedia. Anyways, my beliefs include fucking your mom. She's kinda hot. I also want to impregnate your sister. THE DEVIL MADE ME TYPE THAT HOLY SHIT! One time I was watching a cartoon and then I went to Bikini Bottom and found Spongebob and Patrick. It was the episode where they were at Sandy's dome and it was snowing. If you pay attention, you would actually know that it was me jizzing. I swear that Spongebob is full of satanic message and you should not let your children watch this. Especially that episode. Also, I love the ginger Gods. It's a goat in case you were wondering. This goat controls every single cartoon on TV. DO NOT WATCH CARTOONS.

LOL!