Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Why do Masons hang out in conspiracy forums ? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10712)

samsamsonsoy 12-11-2009 11:09 PM

Why do Masons hang out in conspiracy forums ?

Why does a group that always claims it is not involved in any conspiracies and believes itself to be so cool have operatives hanging out in conspiracy forums? Aren't your masonic books interesting enough? Don't you want to read some more on your gay/pedophile hero Albert Pike? What are you doing in here and in other forums? Go suck !!!! Leave the conversations to the humans.

New World Order Conspiracies - Pedophilia

KSigMason 12-16-2009 07:04 PM

Re: Why do Masons hang out in conspiracy forums ?

Operatives? lol...I didn't know you all considered us operatives. I come to these forums out of sheer curiosity and to see what the conspirators are making up. The imagination really does know no bounds. You are all proof of that.

So I took a look at that link and I don't get how they can say those are naked boys as you can barely see what the picture depicts.

Grim 04-10-2010 09:29 AM

I don't think all Masons are evil.

I think it's the higher ups that are sneaky.

skeema 04-12-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSigMason (Post 63640)
Operatives? lol...I didn't know you all considered us operatives. I come to these forums out of sheer curiosity and to see what the conspirators are making up. The imagination really does know no bounds. You are all proof of that.

So I took a look at that link and I don't get how they can say those are naked boys as you can barely see what the picture depicts.

mann u rich mother srekcuf need too reach out to us and stop being so selfish we at the bottom show us some light

BlueAngel 04-12-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skeema (Post 66408)
mann u rich mother srekcuf need too reach out to us and stop being so selfish we at the bottom show us some light

I just showed you the light to the door that directs you out of this fourm.

:)

Banned 05-05-2010 05:23 PM

"So I took a look at that link and I don't get how they can say those are naked boys as you can barely see what the picture depicts."

Good grief, people! What were you all talking about while I was away? :confused::eek:

TheOctavist 06-08-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSigMason (Post 63640)

My primary motivation for visiting is entertainment.

I get a kick out of reading all the wacky ideas, and sharing those ideas with my Lodge Brethren.

BlueAngel 06-08-2010 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOctavist (Post 68544)
My primary motivation for visiting is entertainment.

I get a kick out of reading all the wacky ideas, and sharing those ideas with my Lodge Brethren.

I highly doubt that your primary motivation for visiting is entertainment.

TheOctavist 06-08-2010 11:50 AM

Oh, it is. What other reasons are there, seriously?

RedAngel 06-08-2010 12:56 PM

I think what BlueAngel was getting at was that this sire isn't entertaining, and so it can't be a reason lol.