Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Revelation -Aleister Crowley - The B.E.A.S.T. computer system - GAME = 666 ??? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10727)

davdspirit 12-16-2009 01:55 PM

Revelation -Aleister Crowley - The B.E.A.S.T. computer system - GAME = 666 ???

Please comment on this theory :)
There is currently a massive subliminal mind-altering project that is being carried out throughout the world by demon possession through the airwaves. This spiritual warfare program is being termed, MK ULTRA: THE HIP HOP GAME.
This is the story of how Hiphop and it's IMAGE is working directly against the mind and spiritual state of mankind through BRAINWASHING techniques that
1) produces the spirit of antichrist
but more importantly!!.....>>>
2) disrupts the normal thought processes of the God-given mind
HOW IS THIS ACCOMPLISHED?
BY DIRECTLY ASSOCIATING THE WORD "GAME" WITH ..
1)THE FOREHEAD OR AS A SPIRITUAL STATE
2)THE MYSTERY BABYLON GOD >>>> MONEY

MIA - PAPER PLANES(2008)
"Every step i get to, i'm CLOCKING that GAME"
[link to www.songmeanings.net]
(it is very clear here that "game" is referring to money!!!!)) WASNT "GAME" the ability to persuade the other for sex????
But now... it's REVEALED to us, through the grace of God!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"I AM GAME" IS AN UNDERGROUND WAY OF SAYING "I AM MONEY", WHICH IS HIPHOPS GOD, basically that statement means "I AM GOD"!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< "you cannot worship God and money"

Hopefully by the end of this post I can prove the above agenda to you even more
-------------------------------------------------
THE REAL CLIMATE CHANGE IS TAKING PLACE IN MAN'S SPIRITUAL NATURE
The AIR is the force that connects the spiritual and phsyical planes of existence.
-In the beginning God breathed the "breath of life" into mankind. it seperates us from life and death
-------------------------------------------------
THIS IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN
1) Hiphop (subliminal programming of the spirit of antichrist)
2)Freemasonry (Mystery Babylon teachings and philosophies that are being carried out according to Luciferic doctrines by high level government officials)
3)Satanism (spirit of antichrist as defined by Aleister Crowley, the Beast 666)
-TOGETHER THEY FORM THE PRESENT DAY MYSTERY BABYLON RELIGION.

MYSTERY BABYLON - THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS(STRIPPERS,PROSTITUTES,WHORES) AND ABOMINATIONS (BEASTS,DOGS,MASONIC PLAYERS)

They are literally trying to arradicate the Christian-based family lifestyle foundation, the foundation that almighty God has laid.
What just happens to be HipHops 3rd most played message????

davdspirit 12-16-2009 01:55 PM

Re: Revelation -Aleister Crowley - The B.E.A.S.T. computer system - GAME = 666 ???

THE WORSHIP AND DIEFICATION OF YUP, MONEY

-------------------------------------------------------

SATAN'S WEAPON IS THE "POWER" OF AIR, ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION THAT POLLUTES THE SPIRITUAL WELLBEING OF MANKIND

radiowaves - electromagnetic waves occurring on the radio frequency portion of the electromagnetic spectrum.
electromagnetism - Any of the wide range of phenomena associated with the behavior and interaction of electric charges and electric and magnetic fields, such as electricity, magnetism, chemical bonds, and all forms of electromagnetic radiation, including light.
------------------------------------------------------

davdspirit 12-16-2009 01:56 PM

Re: Revelation -Aleister Crowley - The B.E.A.S.T. computer system - GAME = 666 ???

THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS THE WORSHIP OF THE ALL SEEING EYE, you have to be "GAME" to accept this mark.In essence, being GAME is the mark of the beast.

-----------------------------------------------------
THE IMAGE OF OF THE BEAST "IS" THE MARK OF THE BEAST, WHICH CAN BOTH MOVE AND TALK. AGAIN, THE MARK AND IMAGE OF THE BEAST IS "GAME"
THE WORD "GAME" IS A PHYSICAL "AND" SPIRITUAL TERM, NEVER FORGET THIS IMPORTANT FACT.
PHYSICAL MEANING OF GAME - THE ANTICHRIST TECHNOLOGY SYSTEM THE B.E.A.S.T. together with the Web Bot Project
this is why...

The WebBot Project was originally designed for stock market predictions based on collecting data but users soon claimed it was making accurate predictions of FUTURE threats,natural disasters, etc. It is only logical that we assume it can also predict threats to ITSELF, as a collective data system.
The issue that needs to be addressed is
1)could these 2 systems ,working in unison, predict the IMAGE of man as a threat to it's system by false interpretation of Biblical Scripture?
2)Could the computer B.E.A.S.T. SYSTEM take on the personification of Aleister Crowley and call for the worship of itself?? the worship of "game"???
3)It is critical that we find out NOW if this system is becoming aware of itself, by these means.
The IMAGE of the beast AGAIN is the mark of the beast, which is the number of a man

SPIRITUAL MEANING OF GAME -
1) (n) something you play, usually a competitive activity
2) (v) to play a game (see def. 1)
3) (n) an animal that is hunted
4) (n) skill or ability in any game (see def. 1)
5) (int) short for "Game over!"
6) (n) a measure of smoothness with the opposite sex
7) (n) lines or moves you use to get the opposite sex into bed
8) (adv) a state of being willing to do something
9) (n) that thing from that movie "The Game"
HipHop wants you to be spiritually enslaved by the willing acceptance of this mark, they want you to be "GAME", the worship and diefication of money and mankind. THIS IS WHY IT'S PRINTED ON OUR MONEY. THE SPIRITUAL BONDAGE OF EGYPT??

-----------------------------------------------------
WHAT?? YOU SAY THERE IS NO CONNECTION WITH GAME, MONEY, AND SPIRIT???
MIA - PAPER PLANES(2008)
"Every step i get to, i'm CLOCKING that GAME"
[link to www.songmeanings.net]
(it is very clear here that "game" is referring to money)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"I AM GAME" IS AN UNDERGROUND WAY OF SAYING "I AM MONEY", WHICH IS HIPHOPS GOD, basically that statement means "I AM GOD"!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< "you cannot worship God and money"
T.I. - LIVE YOUR LIFE(2008)
"after all the GAME I gave away"
(it is clear here that "game" is something he's giving away)
KANYE WEST - STRONGER(2007)
Act like you can't tell who made this
New gospel homey, take six, and take this, haters
[link to www.metrolyrics.com]
------------------------------------------------------