Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   You Cant Handle The Truth III: 99.99% of Terrorists ARE Muslims! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10833)

Public Enemy Number One 02-05-2010 10:46 AM

You Cant Handle The Truth III: 99.99% of Terrorists ARE Muslims!

So now the whiny, Politically-Correct crown are shaking in fear because the obvious truth has been unmasked: 99.99% of terrorists are Muslims. They are no Irish Catholics, Baptists, Hindoos, Buddha idolators,but are Muhammedans ( I don't like the name Muslim, since muslim and islam means to submit to the will of God, which if they had, they would have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as God and Savior. Therefore they are Muhammedans.)
The Muhammedan Menace can not be understated. We know from numerous and oncuring attacks by insane, demon possessed Muhammedans that they are a threat. So why can't we admit the truth and start PROFILING Muhammedans?
It's all because of the wishy washy Sickular InHumanists and their Atheist fellow travellers. Having abandonded the Lord Jesus Christ, they soon became bereft of any intelligence they may have. The Scriptures plainly says "the fool hath said in his heart, there is no God". We can not expect people who can look on God's beautiful creation and believe it came about randomly to intelligently deal with the Muhammedan Menace.
What we need is godly Leadership. We need to make examples of demon possessed Mohammedan terrorists. Do we need a trial for the underwear bomber? No. Take him off the plane and then put a bullet in his brain. Simple. 300 people saw this Satan controlled Muhammedan idolator attempt to ignite his genitals in an attempt to kill righteous Americans.
The penalty for a soldier turning on his comrades in arms should be the same. Put Satan's puppet of hate against the wall and blow his brains out against said wall. Retribution for treason and for those who support treason against their nation and who have broken their Oath should be death, especially when it is so obviously beyond any reasonable doubt that even a person with a single brain cell could have.
I imagine the Muhammedans will now try to explain how their religion is a religion of peace. Pleeeeaze...I get sick of Muhammedan apologists who aid Satan's imps of fascist evil.
Treason in war time is a capital offense. You either stand with your countryman against the Satan inspired Muhammado-Fascists or you stand against us. If you stand against us and you are captured and you are a terrorist or an American traitor you SHOULD die.
Make no mistake we are at WAR! The aim of war is to kill so many of them that they no longer have the ability to harm you. We must harden are hearts when the Muhammedan madman comes with his blood soaked knife to slit our collective throats. If they think we will die like lambs, we must blast, bomb, shoot and gas them back into reality. Only when the possibility of obliteration of them, their families and Mecca is a reality will the Muhammedan even THINK of coming to the bargaining table.
We must make it clear if they set off a nuke here, we will nuke Mecca in retaliation and other holy sites. The Muhammedan madman only understands the point of the bayonet and the only law he recognized is the law of tooth and claw. We must teach them they will either live in peace with us or perish forever from the face of the Earth.

Pruner Man 02-05-2010 07:29 PM

Re: You Cant Handle The Truth III: 99.99% of Terrorists ARE Muslims!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One (Post 64912)
We must make it clear if they set off a nuke here, we will nuke Mecca in retaliation and other holy sites. The Muhammadan madman only understands the point of the bayonet and the only law he recognized is the law of tooth and claw. We must teach them they will either live in peace with us or perish forever from the face of the Earth.

Amen PE#1,it might get their attention, but Allah as you know is capricious and unpredictable like his name - which means lie. The poor Muhammadans have been sucked down the endless tube of deception and will be act like their god and perish with him:(
Unless the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob enlightens them they are lost.
shalom
pm

kerry 02-07-2010 09:02 PM

the reason terrorist are keeping this war going is to weeken our econimy as well as depleat our resources. this war cost money. how long befor we run to low on jet fule for fighter jets and tanks. amo and solders. there killd every day. people home are loseing there homes there jobs to make it up. in ww2 people who made the plaines and bombs and weponds got paid with food and a place to sleep. the war effert it was calld. we neede somthing like that now. befor we get to weak.

BlueAngel 02-07-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerry (Post 64963)
the reason terrorist are keeping this war going is to weeken our econimy as well as depleat our resources. this war cost money. how long befor we run to low on jet fule for fighter jets and tanks. amo and solders. there killd every day. people home are loseing there homes there jobs to make it up. in ww2 people who made the plaines and bombs and weponds got paid with food and a place to sleep. the war effert it was calld. we neede somthing like that now. befor we get to weak.

War is a racquet and the TERRORISTS who are weakening the economy by keeping the WAR MACHINE in action are those who orchestrated 911 and have promoted the "war on terror."

Those who funded and trained Al Qaeda.

Those who control the banks and the military industrial complex and it ain't Bin Laden.

It's Al Qaeda.

A CIA terrorist organization.

undaunted 02-08-2010 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 64964)
War is a racquet and the TERRORISTS who are weakening the economy by keeping the WAR MACHINE in action are those who orchestrated 911 and have promoted the "war on terror."

Those who funded and trained Al Qaeda.

Those who control the banks and the military industrial complex and it ain't Bin Laden.

It's Al Qaeda.

A CIA terrorist organization.

Your credibility is none,if you actually have been through mind control.you were probably programed to respond to people like a self righteous ass face,next you'll be on CNN as the next would be bomber but with your plans foiled by a 3rd grader who seen you light the fuse hangin out your ass,as you attempt to blow up the short yellow bus.

Truthbetold 02-08-2010 10:14 AM

hi EnemyNumberOne, You will never have your socalled salvation, as your heart is full of hate.

It is a fact that the US funded Bin Laden, like that fact you are one of those people that hides behind faith to justify killing people

kerry 02-08-2010 10:35 AM

the plain fact is that killing innocent people is not the way to get a point across. just remember who attacket first.

Truthbetold 02-08-2010 10:39 AM

Conquer and Divide

kerry 02-08-2010 10:49 AM

i just noticed why am i a junior member

kerry 02-08-2010 02:38 PM

A forum I quit only yesterday.. In regards to tolerance with islam .. I was in that forum for about 4 days. When I went to a forum topic of religion vrs science.. I posted my belief in god made all and all that sort.. But after I mentioned jesus and the virgin mary.. I was generally treated like s---. calling the virgin mary the H word and saying I have a three headed god and is false thereís only allah.. And all kinds of harassmentÖ I couldnít take it no more I asked the moderator to cancel my account.. The point is Catholics and anything non islam is supposed to have tolerance with islam as well as the good old usa with religious freedom. And islam believers to have the same tolerance with Christians.. Well I found that muslems.. When hiding behind a keyboard hate roman catholic the most.. Showing there true colors. Im not one to bash anotherís belief. But they are the worst kind of a phony.. All honey and sugar on the outside till they get the chance to say to any Christian what they really think.. Without anyone knowing who they are.. Im telling you they really went at me because I believe in jesus.. If they ever saw me they would keep there mouth shut that im sure. If there any such people in this forum I would quit this one to. So I hope this site owner donít allow this sort of thing this is a pretty good forum..