Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Satanists and fetuses (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1084)

freeman 08-27-2005 10:15 PM

Satanists and fetuses

Pittsburgh has long been known as a hotbed of Freemasonic/Illuminati activity. Don't ask me why. That part I haven't figured out yet. I'm just saying that I wasn't overly surprised albeit throughly appalled by this story which has actually made it to their local media (not for long I'll wager):

Coroner investigating discovery of aborted fetuses

Quote:

Saturday, August 27, 2005
By Joe Mandak, The Associated Press

Dozens of aborted fetuses have been found in a garage at the former home of a funeral director who had a contract with a Pittsburgh hospital to have the remains cremated, Allegheny County Coroner Cyril Wecht said today.

Police were called to the detached garage McKeesport around 9 p.m. Friday after someone discovered the remains in several boxes, Wecht said.

The fetuses were the result of miscarriages and abortions performed at Magee Womens Hospital in Pittsburgh from 1999 to 2002, Wecht said.

"There's nothing secretive or furtive about these procedures, which have been going on at Magee hospital since I was in medical school," Wecht said.

Wecht wouldn't identify the funeral director who once lived at the house with the detached garage where the fetuses were found. The funeral director went out of business years ago, Wecht said, and he was to be questioned by local and county police about the contract he had to have the remains cremated.

However, Pittsburgh attorney James Ecker said he was representing Robert B. Winston Jr., who he said was the former funeral director who used to live at the home. Winston has not been charged with any crime.

"Both he and I are frankly trying to assist the Allegheny County police in this whole investigation," Ecker said.

Allegheny County property records show the home and garage were sold in 1993, several years before authorities said the fetuses in question were aborted. Ecker said he didn't know if the current owner is related to Winston, nor if he had access to the property since then.

Last year, the State Board of Funeral Directors suspended Winston's license for three years and fined him $3,000, saying he had aided and assisted the unlicensed practice of funeral directing and failed to report presold funeral arrangement contracts to the board, according to the Pennsylvania Department of State Web site. The records didn't make clear what business Winston worked for at the time.

The Associated Press could not immediately locate a telephone number for Winston.

Magee is part of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center's network of hospitals. A UPMC spokeswoman referred all questions to Wecht's office.

Wecht said the funeral director didn't have a crematorium and apparently had a subcontract with one to dispose of the remains. Crematorium officials were also to be questioned as part of the investigation.

Wecht's pathologists were examining the fetuses and the hospital records in an attempt to determine their identity and other medical information so the parents could be notified. The gestational age of the fetuses varied widely, but Wecht didn't specify a range.

"The Allegheny County Coroner's Office is sensitive and mindful of the emotional concerns parents and family members may ultimately experience, however significant time to complete a thorough medico-legal analysis must be allowed so as to ensure that proper identification and notifications can be made," Wecht's office said in a statement.

County detectives and McKeesport police were also investigating. They didn't immediately return calls for comment today.
Of course, the connection to Satanic rituals immediately flashed through my mind. From Springmeier's They Know Not What They Do:

Quote:

There are blood covenants, blood sacrifices, sexual sealings, invocations of
demons, demonizations of fetuses with Moon Child rituals, voodooism, and many
other programming acts which are related to demonology.
Even this apologetic article re Satanism from the LA Times (which I actually reproduced from a Wiccan website) offers the following insights:

Satanism:Skeptics Abound (Yeah, right, only in the lamestream media...)

Quote:

Jacquie Balodis is talking softly about her bad childhood. How bad was it? It was unbelievably bad. "I was born into Satanism," the 49- year-old Garden Grove woman said. As she describes it, her early years in Pueblo, Colorado included devil worship, human sacrifice, and cannibalism. She said as a teen-ager she was twice impregnated by her stepfather, now deceased. Both fetuses were aborted and used in rituals, she said.
Anyone thinking what I'm thinking -- hypothetically of course? :roll:

08-28-2005 10:32 AM

Re: Satanists and fetuses

Oh, no, I would never think that aborted fetus' are sent to funeral directors who pile them up for use in "satanic" rituals involving those within our government/military who practice Freemasonry, satanic worshipping and human sacrifices.

It seems to me that most of these men are devout Christians who are anti-abortion and do not support a woman's right to chose.

Tongue in cheek!!

freeman 08-28-2005 12:53 PM

Quote:

Oh, no, I would never think that aborted fetus' are sent to funeral directors who pile them up for use in "satanic" rituals involving those within our government/military who practice Freemasonry, satanic worshipping and human sacrifices.
Yeah, just as we would never think that our respected local funeral directors would be involved with the smuggling of drugs in dead soldiers' caskets, at least until Lyndon LaRouche blew the lid off that scheme in his tell-all book Dope, Inc..
A little more info seems to be appearing today. Reknowned coroner Cyril Wecht (of the "Magic Bullet" theory in the JFK assassination) has been placed on the case, and he is saying that "the boxes may have been found inadvertently by a member of the funeral director's family." And of course local and county police still can't be reached for comment. Another quote from today's Post-Gazette follow-up article:

Quote:

In March 2004, state records showed, the state Board of Funeral Directors fined Winston (the undertaker who owns the garage where the fetuses were found) $3,000 and suspended his license for three years for "aiding in the unlicensed practice of funeral directing" and for failing to notify the state of "pre-need" funeral services contracts. No further commnet was available yesterday.
Funny how no one in authority seems to want to comment on this case...and what the hell is "aiding in the unlicensed practice of funeral directing"? Obviously, this guy plays a pretty fast and loose game, and his carelessness would seem to indicate that he felt he had enough juice somewhere in the system to cover his tracks. Since he went right out and hired the top criminal attorney in the Pittsburgh area, I'm still not betting against that assumption on his part.
Of course, the media is already trying to spin this situation into something analagous to the Georgia crematory owner who accumulated three hundred rotting corpses on his property because he was too cheap to pay the gas bill. (But then again, that story also went off the radar screen as soon as it was indirectly connected to none other than George W. Bush):
Funeralgate: The skeleton in Bush's closet that won't go away
Sill, the two situations don't seem analagous to me. A fetus corpse is much easier to dispose of than the real thing. As we all know, they have often been thrown out with the daily trash with no one the wiser. And for a funeral director there should have been a plethora of options avaialbe for disposal, such as burial along with or directly beneath a casket in a full-size grave. Why would anyone want to accumulate the damned things?
So what do we have so far: An unscrupulous funeral director retains a collection of fetuses that he was orginally contracted to dispose of even after he has already been burned on other criminal charges pertaining to professional misconduct.
Just doesn't make sense. It has been my general experience that no one takes anything away from a business after they sell out or retire unless they think it is something that may be of value in the future... :-o

08-28-2005 08:58 PM

Quote:

freeman wrote:
Pittsburgh has long been known as a hotbed of Freemasonic/Illuminati activity. Don't ask me why. That part I haven't figured out yet. I'm just saying that I wasn't overly surprised albeit throughly appalled by this story which has actually made it to their local media (not for long I'll wager):

Coroner investigating discovery of aborted fetuses

Quote:

Saturday, August 27, 2005
By Joe Mandak, The Associated Press

Dozens of aborted fetuses have been found in a garage at the former home of a funeral director who had a contract with a Pittsburgh hospital to have the remains cremated, Allegheny County Coroner Cyril Wecht said today.

Former home!!!

Police were called to the detached garage McKeesport around 9 p.m. Friday after someone discovered the remains in several boxes, Wecht said.

Who called the police? Who has been living there with fetuses in their garage that are supposedly from miscarriages and abortions from 1999-2002?

The fetuses were the result of miscarriages and abortions performed at Magee Womens Hospital in Pittsburgh from 1999 to 2002, Wecht said.

Fetuses from 1999-2002 found in a garage that the director doesn't own three years later!!!! Sorry, something doesn't add up!! I don't think they are fetuses that are three years old.

"There's nothing secretive or furtive about these procedures, which have been going on at Magee hospital since I was in medical school," Wecht said.

Wecht wouldn't identify the funeral director who once lived at the house with the detached garage where the fetuses were found. The funeral director went out of business years ago, Wecht said, and he was to be questioned by local and county police about the contract he had to have the remains cremated.

He went out of business years ago!! When? Before 1999?

However, Pittsburgh attorney James Ecker said he was representing Robert B. Winston Jr., who he said was the former funeral director who used to live at the home. Winston has not been charged with any crime.

Who lives in the former funeral director's home now?

"Both he and I are frankly trying to assist the Allegheny County police in this whole investigation," Ecker said.

Allegheny County property records show the home and garage were sold in 1993, several years before authorities said the fetuses in question were aborted. Ecker said he didn't know if the current owner is related to Winston, nor if he had access to the property since then.

Home sold in 1993 is not several years before fetuses in question were aborted. That would be six years and six years does not make several. I think it would be easy to find out if the current owner is related to Winston. Try asking. Now we know there is a current owner who was living in the house with fetuses since 1993??? when they say the house was sold.

Last year, the State Board of Funeral Directors suspended Winston's license for three years and fined him $3,000, saying he had aided and assisted the unlicensed practice of funeral directing and failed to report presold funeral arrangement contracts to the board, according to the Pennsylvania Department of State Web site. The records didn't make clear what business Winston worked for at the time.

Previous paragraph says Winston went out of business years ago, but last year his license was suspended for three years. The records aren't clear as to what business he worked for???? Why not??? Shouldn't the State Board know this if they're fining him and what the hell does "aided and assisted the unlicensed practice of funeral directing" mean???

The Associated Press could not immediately locate a telephone number for Winston.

Magee is part of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center's network of hospitals. A UPMC spokeswoman referred all questions to Wecht's office.

Wecht said the funeral director didn't have a crematorium and apparently had a subcontract with one to dispose of the remains. Crematorium officials were also to be questioned as part of the investigation.

Wecht's pathologists were examining the fetuses and the hospital records in an attempt to determine their identity and other medical information so the parents could be notified. The gestational age of the fetuses varied widely, but Wecht didn't specify a range.

"The Allegheny County Coroner's Office is sensitive and mindful of the emotional concerns parents and family members may ultimately experience, however significant time to complete a thorough medico-legal analysis must be allowed so as to ensure that proper identification and notifications can be made," Wecht's office said in a statement.

County detectives and McKeesport police were also investigating. They didn't immediately return calls for comment today.
Of course, the connection to Satanic rituals immediately flashed through my mind. From Springmeier's They Know Not What They Do:

Quote:

There are blood covenants, blood sacrifices, sexual sealings, invocations of
demons, demonizations of fetuses with Moon Child rituals, voodooism, and many
other programming acts which are related to demonology.
Even this apologetic article re Satanism from the LA Times (which I actually reproduced from a Wiccan website) offers the following insights:

Satanism:Skeptics Abound (Yeah, right, only in the lamestream media...)

Quote:

Jacquie Balodis is talking softly about her bad childhood. How bad was it? It was unbelievably bad. "I was born into Satanism," the 49- year-old Garden Grove woman said. As she describes it, her early years in Pueblo, Colorado included devil worship, human sacrifice, and cannibalism. She said as a teen-ager she was twice impregnated by her stepfather, now deceased. Both fetuses were aborted and used in rituals, she said.
Anyone thinking what I'm thinking -- hypothetically of course? :roll:

freeman 08-28-2005 11:33 PM

You're right, BlueAngel.
There are way more questions than answers in either one of those articles.
Something tells me that we'll be scratching our heads bald before we ever figure out what "aiding and assisting the unlicensed practice of funeral directing" really means -- at least without a copy of LaVey's Satanic Bible to cross-reference.

freeman 10-14-2005 08:17 AM

This will be my last post on this forum. (Those of you who are intentionally disrupting and distracting may congratulate yourselves on that small victory; savor it, for I promise it will be shortlived.) I intended to be gone already, but I could not resist posting this last article which ties in strongly to the theme of this thread.
For those of you who are monitoring this forum to actually learn how this evil, Satanic conspiracy works behind the scenes, this should add significantly to your base of knowledge"

Quote:

Armstrong woman charged in attack on pregnant neighbor
She wanted unborn child

Friday, October 14, 2005
By Gabrielle Banks and Judy Laurinatis, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
FORD CITY, Pa. -- An Armstrong County woman who told friends and family she was expecting a child was charged yesterday with beating her pregnant neighbor over the head with a baseball bat, driving her to a remote rural road and attempting to cut the woman's baby out of her abdomen. The attack was thwarted by a boy on an all-terrain vehicle and police took the suspect into custody.

The victim, identified as Valerie Oskin, 30, of Ford City, was flown by helicopter to Allegheny General Hospital and was in critical condition yesterday. Doctors delivered her baby by emergency Caesarean section and the baby was healthy, officials said.

Confronted with evidence by investigators, the suspect, Peggy Jo Conner, 38, made a statement to state police that confirmed their suspicions.

"I don't think there was any question that her goal was to get that child out of there. If this kid had not come on the scene, she would have finished the job," said Armstrong County District Attorney Scott Andreassi.

Ms. Conner was charged with attempted homicide, aggravated assault and aggravated assault on an unborn child. She was held without bond in the Armstrong County Jail.

A preliminary hearing was scheduled for 1 p.m. Tuesday before District Judge Samuel Goldstrohm in Rural Valley.

Thomas Wilks, who initially said he was the suspect's husband but later acknowledged to KDKA-TV that he was her boyfriend, said he had spent the summer adding a nursery to the family's trailer. Friends had stocked it with second-hand baby supplies. He talked about the baby with a fishing buddy, and neighbors said he was very attentive to Ms. Conner, who had said she was eight months pregnant.

Ms. Conner has three other children, ages 11, 14 and 16, who live with her in a trailer park in a hilltop development called Pattonsville. She was a stay-at-home mother, and a calm, amiable person, neighbors said.

Ms. Conner had befriended her next-door neighbor, Ms. Oskin, who lives with her 7-year-old son. Ms. Oskin was about 8 months into her pregnancy. Mr. Wilks described Ms. Oskin as "a nice, quiet lady."

Authorities believe Ms. Conner came up from behind her neighbor and hit her in the head with a wooden bat sometime late Tuesday or early Wednesday morning at her trailer, Mr. Andreassi said.

The victim's son was home, but officials do not know if he witnessed the attack. Investigators think Ms. Conner took the boy and the badly beaten Ms. Oskin in her car and dropped the child off with relatives at about 11 a.m.

She then drove about 15 miles to a remote section of Wayne Township near Rural Valley and remained there with the victim for several hours. Mr. Andreassi said it appeared Ms. Conner was waiting for Ms. Oskin to die and then planned to take the baby.

Police believe Ms. Conner sliced the woman's belly open with a razor knife. Exactly when Ms. Oskin suffered the 6- to 8-inch cut to her lower abdomen remained under investigation. But they believe a 17-year-old who lived in the area came upon the scene on his ATV shortly after the suspect cut the victim, at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.

"There was some very brief conversation between him and the attacker," Mr. Andreassi said. "She indicated they were fine."

The young man drove back to his house and told his father he saw a lot of blood. He said Ms. Oskin was lying on the ground near a car and Ms. Conner was sitting in the car.
She wanted unborn child

...Sometimes a dead fetus just won't quite satisfy the Prince of Darkness. He is, after all, a very demanding master.

10-14-2005 09:50 AM

Good-bye

10-14-2005 09:56 AM

Freeman, get back here!!

That is an order!!

Okay, whatever!!

I'll stay and defend the fort, but I expect some back-up if things get out of hand.

:lol: 8-)

10-14-2005 09:57 AM

As my husband quite frequently says about me:

"Nobody puts BABY in a box!"

Bouncer 10-14-2005 11:11 AM

Good point 'bout the subjective value; disposal would be so easy. Then again, maybe he's just "different."
There are markets, esp. in Europe for fetuses and placentas which are referred to as "collagen" after processing. It is used in personal care products and cosmetics.
One of the uses of fetuses by satanists is the making of ritual candles. Such candles are purchased under the counter at witchcraft supply shops and the buyer must know the proper passwords, etc.
Also see:
http://altreligion.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4293934.stm
Regarding the Bogota thing. They were "headed for the United States"; we know they weren't going to Pittsburg because they already have enough.