Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   What I did to resist today (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Can You Help? Footage & Ideas For New Video Montage - One For The Bankers. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086)

truebeliever 08-27-2005 11:47 PM

Can You Help? Footage & Ideas For New Video Montage - One For The Bankers.

Well, i've done "Back In Black" to point out the "fascistic elements" involving the mostly Stalinist Imperialist Neo-Cons. Then an attempt to show the Pentagon "Rationalists" in action with "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"...i thought it was time to cut to the chase and do a kick ass, really well done, funny and thought provoking video montage on the NWo Elite...the Bankers and their devlish little meetings - Davos, Bilderbergers etc...

Yawn, yawn...we can poke fun at Bush etc...boring! How about we cut to the chase. The people behind him and Hitler and Stalin and all the other scams they put us through.

It needs to detail the method of problem-reaction-soloution. Rise of the Illuminati and Masonry. The Bankers...how they finance both sides...there little meetings including their naked romps in the woods at Bohemian Grove etc...the national I.D card and ultimately killing us off and bonding us into slavery.

Need music.

Actually putting it all together is EASY...it's getting enough footage.

So, ideas plus are people able to point me in the direction of footage on the web.

Brendon

nohope187 08-28-2005 01:23 PM

Re: Can You Help? Footage & Ideas For New Video Montage - One For The Bankers.

take some clips from Alex Jones' Martial Law, or did you do that on the last one already? Music? That depends what kind of sound you're looking for?

nohope187 08-28-2005 01:38 PM

I got an idea for music from another post on another thread, one you started recently for that matter. Use: A Perfect Circle's version of John Lennon's Imagine. Thanks for the idea, Freeman. :-P

nohope187 08-28-2005 05:36 PM

Another music idea I got from Institute on the fueding Rothschild thread: Disturbed- Down with the Sickness. :-P

freeman 08-28-2005 06:03 PM

Quote:

I got an idea for music from another post on another thread, one you started recently for that matter. Use: A Perfect Circle's version of John Lennon's Imagine. Thanks for the idea, Freeman.
Glad to be of service. :-)

truebeliever 08-28-2005 09:02 PM

Just downloaded song :oops: and am inspired.

Just need more footage. Will get back in a week with a finished product. I want this one to be really good as it is the essence of what we are discussing. :-x