Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   We Did It Bush's Way... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1104)

freeman 08-31-2005 09:36 PM

We Did It Bush's Way...

I know it's hard to retain much sense of humor with the situation of the past two days, but maybe we all need a laugh, so I'll share this.
After I sent a frantic email this morning describing the situation in New Orleans and the gasoline crisis entitled "The End is Near...", a friend replied with this musical parody:

Quote:

To be sung to the tune of Frank Sinatra's My Way:

And now, the end is near
And so you face my final curtain
My voter, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
You've lived a lie that's full
Of travail that's on my highway
And more, much more than this, you did it my way

Regrets, you'll have a few
And then again, a few I'll mention
You did what I had you do and do and do. No explanation.
You complained about the course, each careless step along the byway
And still, even with all this, you did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when you had doubts
I ate you up and spit you out
I stomached it all and I stood tall and did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed at Yale
I've had my fill, my share of boozing
And now, as truth subsides, I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way,
"Oh, yes, oh, yes, oh me, you did it my way"

For what is a Bush, what has he got?
If not you fooled, then he has naught
To say the things his backers feel
To say the words, to do the deals
The record shows you took the blows and did it my way!

[instrumental -- guitar or fiddlle]
{slow fade as singer walks offstage with lit cigarette, coat slung over shoulder and fedora hat cocked to one side)

:-D

Saturnino 09-01-2005 07:27 AM

Re: We Did It Bush's Way...

during Bush's speech on the hurricane yesterday, my grandma, who doesn`t speak English, was asking: why is he smiling ?
The man makes so much effort to look smart and confident that it really looks like he is enjoying the disaster. Are we the only ones who can see it ? Are people in the US blind ???

freeman 09-01-2005 07:35 AM

Quote:

The man makes so much effort to look smart and confident that it really looks like he is enjoying the disaster. Are we the only ones who can see it ? Are people in the US blind ???
No, we here in the U. S. see it all the time, but we are powerless to do anything about it. The last two elections were rigged for Bush to win, with the most recent one utilizing Skull and Bones brother John Kerry as a safeguard in case the fix didn't take.
Bush's evil smile is a byproduct of his dysfunctional, sociopathic, mind-controlled personality. I believe he was a victim of Satanic ritual abuse from his childhood. Several psychologists have described the traumatic experience of his youth, where his sister died of leukemia when Bush was only about six years old, and the family neither grieved openly nor permitted young George to grieve. When he has been questioned about this incident in interviews, his response is akin to what you describe: eye-fluttering, stammering, feebly smiling. Like an automaton about to overload its microprocessor.
A female comedian named Wanda Sykes compared Bush's evil grin to "a villain tying a woman down to the train tracks."

Saturnino 09-01-2005 07:45 AM

freeman,
I understand very well the powerlessness. Here in Brazil we are in the midst of a huge corruption scandal: everybody knows the President is involved, all the papers have articles about it, the Congress is investigating, it is in the news everyday but the man is still there because there is no "proof".
Democracy is a joke.

freeman 09-01-2005 07:48 AM

Quote:

Democracy is a joke.
Yes. Sadly, one of the cruelest shams ever perpetrated on humanity.

truebeliever 09-01-2005 07:52 AM

So far...

Saturnino 09-01-2005 07:57 AM

What scares me is that they don`t have to censure anything...the press is FREE here. Just buy a magazine and read everything about the scandal. But it doesn`t mean anything, it doesn`t mean justice will be made.
It is easier to be a tyrant these days...you don`t even need to put people in prison, close newspapers, anything Stalin had to do.

freeman 09-01-2005 08:35 AM

Quote:

It is easier to be a tyrant these days...you don`t even need to put people in prison, close newspapers, anything Stalin had to do.
So when the time comes, you'll know who to blame, right?
...And if a "Great Savior" comes along to rescue you by promising to target all of the groups and individuals you see as being responsible, you would be tempted to welcome the assistance, no questions asked, right?
Remember, FDR said that nothing in history happens by accident. And the NWO always takes a "trial run" on everything. WWi & WWII were the trial runs for the final big conflict, WWIII, as promised by the Illuminati.
Just look at how Hitler and Stalin did things, and then macromize the picture.

09-01-2005 02:09 PM

!!

nohope187 09-01-2005 02:11 PM

The picture you describe that becomes clearer every day turns my stomach when I have to look at it. Sometimes I try to preoccupy myself with trivial things, but no matter how much I try to divert my eyes from looking, the picture becomes larger, clearer, and even more in my face so I have no choice but to look on and accept that it really is happening. :-?