Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm.. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11178)

Blaggard 04-09-2010 03:41 PM

Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..
 
Noticing things more and more everyday. Things that don't add up. What I'm interested in is the Rule of Law and if it actually applies to anyone. We apparently live in a democratic society but I do not agree with some laws.
These laws will be things like private property ownership, land ownership, freedom of speech and the concealment of semantics.
People are taught to want happiness, and to gain happiness you have to have a family that loves and supports you whilst you work and pay taxes. They are taught that government 'acts' are "laws", not rules that have been agreed upon by those who think they are in power.

I'm starting to think there is a conspiracy of control; create a amiable populous that provides you with wealth and follows your rules.

However I cannot seem to link everything I'm learning and noticing together, which is why I'm here. I want help to understand what's really happening. Who calls the shots and how they are doing it and how they even got into that position.

I'm Blaggard; liberty in all things except that which causes loss to others.

BlueAngel 04-15-2010 02:26 AM

Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..
 
In answer to your question.

To lie to someone is wrong because it doesn't help them.

The LIE serves the purpose of helping the person who perpetrates it.

Thus, the reason people lie.

To help themselves and not anyone else.

Our government lies to us everyday.

This does not help us.

It helps them.

Hence, my point regarding your signature line.

Blaggard 04-16-2010 12:56 PM

Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..
 
You and you're friend are in a war. Somehow your friend has been surrounded and captured, and you are hidden and can watch them. You see them torture him, beat him, dismember him, defile him and commit atrocities to him. You are not in a position to have done anything without expecting the same treatment.
When you get back do you tell his mother what happened, about how he screamed whilst they laughed? Or do you tell her that they made it quick.

Surely it's not better for the mother to know why. You do it for yourself so you don't see her pain, but does she have to bear your burden?

BlueAngel 04-17-2010 08:46 AM

Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaggard (Post 66504)
You and you're friend are in a war. Somehow your friend has been surrounded and captured, and you are hidden and can watch them. You see them torture him, beat him, dismember him, defile him and commit atrocities to him. You are not in a position to have done anything without expecting the same treatment.
When you get back do you tell his mother what happened, about how he screamed whilst they laughed? Or do you tell her that they made it quick.

Surely it's not better for the mother to know why. You do it for yourself so you don't see her pain, but does she have to bear your burden?

That would be referred to as leaving out details.

Blaggard 04-17-2010 08:49 AM

Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 66542)
That would be referred to as leaving out details.

So don't our governments just leave out details?
Is that right?

BlueAngel 04-17-2010 09:05 AM

Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaggard (Post 66543)
So don't our governments just leave out details?
Is that right?

Give me a minute, Blaggard.

I was editing my post.

You make a good point and I wanted to elaborate further than just responding with, "that would be referred to as leaving out the details."

If the mother asks you if her son suffered and you reply, "no," I'm not certain if this lie is to protect yourself from having to be the one to cause/witness her pain in knowing the truth or to protect her from feeling pain and anguish or, perhaps, both.

In either event, I assume that the lie would serve one of those purposes.

However, if she finds out later that you lied and learns that her son did, in fact, suffer and must go through another grieving process, she might resent you and you might resent yourself for lieing.

Or, she might understand your motive.

I guess the reaction depends upon the individual who has been lied to and learns the truth.

Yes.

The government lies to us all the time; however, I wouldn't agree that most of the time they leave out details to protect us.

Most of the time, they leave out details to protect themselves.

Blaggard 04-17-2010 09:13 AM

Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..
 
If the government doesn't protect itself then the protection racket money we give them may be better of with a government that does protect itself.
Governments only goal is to gain as much power over as many people as possible because it is a protection racket. We decide when the racket goes too far at times but we have to accept there is some things that if the public knew, the public would be at threat.

And regarding the mother: You make possibilities of failure of the lie. If the lie worked and she never found out; living in comparative bliss. If the lies work you never hear of them working, if they've been covered up so well as if to seem like truth, what harm?
With lying you make a massive gamble between "total ignorance" or "full exposure" and sometimes the person who has to talk would rather everyone be in ignorance to make it easier for everyone involved.

BlueAngel 04-17-2010 09:58 AM

Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaggard (Post 66546)
If the government doesn't protect itself then the protection racket money we give them may be better of with a government that does protect itself.
Governments only goal is to gain as much power over as many people as possible because it is a protection racket. We decide when the racket goes too far at times but we have to accept there is some things that if the public knew, the public would be at threat.

And regarding the mother: You make possibilities of failure of the lie. If the lie worked and she never found out; living in comparative bliss. If the lies work you never hear of them working, if they've been covered up so well as if to seem like truth, what harm?
With lying you make a massive gamble between "total ignorance" or "full exposure" and sometimes the person who has to talk would rather everyone be in ignorance to make it easier for everyone involved.

She wouldn't be living in bliss and if she never learned the truth, you would have to live with the lie.

Blaggard 04-17-2010 10:01 AM

Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..
 
Thus it being a gamble. You gamble for ignorance and you gamble against them knowing how their baby was tortured.

The government is able to do this on a much larger and many times more efficient scale because they control information and decide what is learned.

BlueAngel 04-17-2010 10:07 AM

Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaggard (Post 66550)
Thus it being a gamble. You gamble for ignorance and you gamble against them knowing how their baby was tortured.

The government is able to do this on a much larger and many times more efficient scale because they control information and decide what is learned.

I'm not disputing your opinion that the governments lies.

I've agreed that the government lies to protect themselves and deceive the people.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.