Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Science (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   All Scientists on This Forum Please Check in Here! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11185)

BlueAngel 04-10-2010 07:32 PM

All Scientists on This Forum Please Check in Here!

And, those who think they are, as well!

Please show your credentials, if you have them, at the door.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

BlueAngel 04-12-2010 09:59 PM

Re: All Scientists on This Forum Please Check in Here!

So, where are all the scientists and their credentials?

Obviously, there aren't any.

galexander 04-14-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 66355)
And, those who think they are, as well!

Please show your credentials, if you have them, at the door.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

But BlueAngel, you are missing the point surely?

Any truly qualified scientist wouldn't even dare say these things, or at least some of the things I've been saying.......

Scientists in general have a problem gaining any funding. Saying these things would be a PR suicide!

The only scientists who would be willing to say this would have retired many years ago, but even then old habits die hard.

BlueAngel 04-14-2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galexander (Post 66435)
But BlueAngel, you are missing the point surely?

Any truly qualified scientist wouldn't even dare say these things, or at least some of the things I've been saying.......

Scientists in general have a problem gaining any funding. Saying these things would be a PR suicide!

The only scientists who would be willing to say this would have retired many years ago, but even then old habits die hard.

Good cover story but, I highly doubt any truly qualified scientist is a member of this forum and/or one would be a member of this forum saying these things which would result in a PR suicide.

Besides, what things are being said that would result in a scientist's PR suicide if there were one posting on this forum?

Obviously, there aren't any truly qualified scientists who are members of this forum or retired scientists, either.

So, no, I haven't missed the point.

galexander 04-15-2010 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 66437)
Good cover story but, I highly doubt any truly qualified scientist is a member of this forum and/or one would be a member of this forum saying these things which would result in a PR suicide.

Besides, what things are being said that would result in a scientist's PR suicide if there were one posting on this forum?

Obviously, there aren't any truly qualified scientists who are members of this forum or retired scientists, either.

So, no, I haven't missed the point.

:confused: Eh......................?

superted 04-15-2010 12:51 PM

I'm a scientist, I guess you'll just have to believe me! But yea your right blueangel, the most of you guys aren't scientists, not even close!! lol

BlueAngel 04-15-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superted (Post 66480)
I'm a scientist, I guess you'll just have to believe me! But yea your right blueangel, the most of you guys aren't scientists, not even close!! lol

Ah, but we don't have to believe you.

superted 04-16-2010 03:20 AM

Blueangel....your so jealous! lol Bet you wish you had a 1st class BsC

Grim 04-16-2010 06:22 AM

None of us are.

How do I know? You're wasting time on a conspiracy forum.

If you were a true scientists wouldn't you have more important matters going on?

superted 04-16-2010 06:41 AM

Lol good point, but your wrong. Why this assumption? I graduated as a biomedical scientist, tried the lab work but found it wasn't for me so I'm currently 'trying' to revise for my third year medical tests. So not only am I a medical scientist, in 2 more years I will be a clinical scientist/doctor :-)

Stick it blueangel!