Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Smuggling a Suitcase Nuke In Under The Cover Of Chaos - Part 2 In The Act? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1123)

truebeliever 09-03-2005 07:46 AM

Smuggling a Suitcase Nuke In Under The Cover Of Chaos - Part 2 In The Act?
 
Just a thought.

The U.S has officially asked the E.U for assistence with energy reserves and other commodities. This seems a short step away from asking the U.N for assistence in an official manner.

By being stretched so thin...the government could argue that "terrorists" callously used the U.S peoples suffering as a cover to get in and set off a nuke. Already their is chaos. It seems that with a series of events they could possibly pull it off.

The point will be to carry the argument that local U.S law enforcement and National Gaurd CANNOT contain the situation and FOREIGN TROOPS will be required to restore services and order.

This happened in Roman times when a large band of escaped slaves formed an Army and roamed Italy plundering for a couple of years until several Roman Legions could get back from recent conquests to restore order.

As I watch things unfold I get the feeling something more is to come. Something quite specific. This is a VERY oppurtune moment and the globalists would NEVER waste it.

Also...the situation that befell New Orleans is being called COMPLETELY EXPECTED. I would like to know how it is that the levee broke in only 2 places? How is that? You build to EXTREME specs...why did'nt it hold? What were the special circumstances? Another WTC 7?

freeman 09-03-2005 07:58 AM

Re: Smuggling a Suitcase Nuke In Under The Cover Of Chaos - Part 2 In The Act?
 
Quote:

As I watch things unfold I get the feeling something more is to come. Something quite specific. This is a VERY oppurtune moment and the globalists would NEVER waste it.
I have the exact same feeling. It makes me wish that my lifetime batting average in terms of predicting these events was lower.

Quote:

Also...the situation that befell New Orleans is being called COMPLETELY EXPECTED. I would like to know how it is that the levee broke in only 2 places? How is that? You build to EXTREME specs...why did'nt it hold? What were the special circumstances? Another WTC 7?
A Popular Science article from May of this year pretty much predicted the current catastrophe. It also revealed that the Army Corps of engineers had been studying the levee problem and were well-versed in its weaknesses and what would have been needed to upgrade it.
So, in other words, the weaknesses in the New Orleans flood control system would have been common knowledge to anyone who bothered to investigate.

(For some reason, the online link to the PS article won't copy for me. Any assistance would be appreciate, fellow CC members.) :-)

09-03-2005 08:54 AM

Re: Smuggling a Suitcase Nuke In Under The Cover Of Chaos - Part 2 In The Act?
 
"Also...the situation that befell New Orleans is being called COMPLETELY EXPECTED. I would like to know how it is that the levee broke in only 2 places? How is that? You build to EXTREME specs...why did'nt it hold? What were the special circumstances? Another WTC 7?"


It was built to withstand only a Category 3 Hurricane is what they're saying.

Someone said it broke from the bottom. I don't know much about levees, but what is so strange about that?

Is there any footage of NO right after the hurricane when they thought they dodged a bullet and the levee had held?

igwt 09-03-2005 04:36 PM

Sabotage?
 
http://www.cloakanddagger.de/

Cloak Exclusive!

by Tom Heneghan
Filed 9/2/05

SECOND BATTLE OF NEW ORLEANS


The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) sabotaged the levee. So say more than 25 eyewitnesses, primarily but not exclusively blacks. Some weather-warfare experts contend Hurricane Katrina was man-made, created and directed by the latest technology and high-level treachery.

On the ground and in helicopters, FEMA operatives have vowed to identify and snuff out the finger-pointers. But, like the War of 1812, amid British-instigated violence, a French and American alliance is protecting brave Americans.

Will Bush/FEMA treason be exposed? Stay tuned.

truebeliever 09-03-2005 07:46 PM

Re: Sabotage?
 
Ta everyone.

BA...catagory 3's are commonplace...standard.

You dont just build 'em for the standard. N.O probs have been known for a long time.

Catagory 5's are fairly common and can hardly be called a "freak" storm. When an entire cities existence is at stake you dont just build and hope for the best.

Something stinks.

I know beauracratic spin bullshit when I hear it.

More will come of this.

09-03-2005 07:49 PM

Re: Sabotage?
 
Just as they sabotaged the "rescue" efforts.

But, more importantly, why do you move thousands of people into shelters in sections of the city where the Hurricane is expected to HIT!!!!!

That is BS!!

You move them to other cities!!!!!!

Forgoodness sakes, a two year old could figure this out!!!

and

You don't leave them without food and water for four freakin' days;

and

Didn't they learn anything from Andrew???

They knew Katrina was a Category 5, for GAWD sakes!!

Everyone was concerned about the levee system.

Everyone knew what danger was posed if it broke.

Be prepared. Have EVERYONE ON STAND-BY!!!!

09-03-2005 07:52 PM

Re: Sabotage?
 
Quote:

truebeliever wrote:
Ta everyone.

BA...catagory 3's are commonplace...standard.

You dont just build 'em for the standard. N.O probs have been known for a long time.

Catagory 5's are fairly common and can hardly be called a "freak" storm. When an entire cities existence is at stake you dont just build and hope for the best.

Something stinks.

I know beauracratic spin bullshit when I hear it.

More will come of this.
Okay, well, I still have questions.

Category five's are common???

So, then it wasn't built for Category 3???

What problems have been known for a long time about NO???

freeman 09-03-2005 08:08 PM

Re: Sabotage?
 
As TB says, everyone in authority has known for over a decade that New Orleans would not withstand a category five hurricane -- and they did nothing, with full knowledge of the strategic consequences and the disruption of the energy supply.
So all they needed was a big hurricane. If they have that potential, they may not even have needed to sabotage the levees, but knowing the Illuminati penchant for overkill, I would be surprised if that base wasn't covered as well.
It's just too convenient to be a real natural disaster. And the lack of response smells too curiously similar to Cheney's stand down orders during 9/11.

09-03-2005 08:13 PM

Re: Sabotage?
 
Quote:

freeman wrote:
As TB says, everyone in authority has known for over a decade that New Orleans would not withstand a category five hurricane -- and they did nothing, with full knowledge of the strategic consequences and the disruption of the energy supply.
So all they needed was a big hurricane. If they have that potential, they may not even have needed to sabotage the levees, but knowing the Illuminati penchant for overkill, I would be surprised if that base wasn't covered as well.
It's just too convenient to be a real natural disaster. And the lack of response smells too curiously similar to Cheney's stand down orders during 9/11.

I understand the concept that the levee was built to withstand only a category 3 hurricane.

I'm not DENSE!!!!

I understand that everyone has been aware that the levee needed to be re-built, re-inforced, whatever, in order to withstand a stronger storm.

I get it!!

They didn't do it!! The money was cut from the budget!!

I'm not dense!!

However, Category 5's are not commonplace!!!

Yes, it's all very convenient. I agree!!

The government of the United State's of America abused me. I understand they cannot be trusted. I understand they have no allegiance to America or her people.

Only to themselves!!!

freeman 09-03-2005 08:14 PM

Re: Sabotage?
 
Quote:

However, Category 5's are not commonplace!!!
No, certainly not. Nor was the sudden change in direction and intensity that this storm took...when just the night before I was hearing media reports that it would miss New Orleans all together and strike Alabama.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.