Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   A Dating site for Conspiracy Theorists?? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11230)

Rob1 04-26-2010 12:14 PM

A Dating site for Conspiracy Theorists??
 
Anyone checked out this new site??

Anyone else think it's an awesome idea??

I think that it is going to be a massive hit in the conspiracy/truth seeker community.


Dating for The Awakening at TrutherDating.com

Gaia 05-03-2011 04:04 AM

Re: A Dating site for Conspiracy Theorists??
 
Hi

think that would be great idea as i feel so alone in what i see and know...and the rest are like sheep in this society. Gaia

theconspiracist 05-03-2011 05:26 AM

Re: A Dating site for Conspiracy Theorists??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaia (Post 74673)
Hi

think that would be great idea as i feel so alone in what i see and know...and the rest are like sheep in this society. Gaia

I take you are a female by your name. Are you? And, are you looking for a date with a conspiracist?

Chaser Tiponi 05-05-2011 05:00 PM

Re: A Dating site for Conspiracy Theorists??
 
Ive met a couple woman online in my time. Some people have found soul mates this way from what I've heard. And cool for them. But for me it was like a total different animal in person then it was online. Didn't fly for me...

But hey Good Luck on it guy's!!

theconspiracist 05-09-2011 02:59 PM

Re: A Dating site for Conspiracy Theorists??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi (Post 74782)
Ive met a couple woman online in my time. Some people have found soul mates this way from what I've heard. And cool for them. But for me it was like a total different animal in person then it was online. Didn't fly for me...

But hey Good Luck on it guy's!!

I thought I met my "soulmate" online. But found out she was more of a bytch than a woman. So, I returned her the favor. lol

Chaser Tiponi 05-09-2011 03:11 PM

Re: A Dating site for Conspiracy Theorists??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theconspiracist (Post 74869)
I thought I met my "soulmate" online. But found out she was more of a bytch than a woman. So, I returned her the favor. lol

I had one who I thought was gonna be good. As it turned out she was on vacation in Nigeria and wanted me to send her airfare to come be with me?

Needless to say she went out with a bang!!! :) (door hitting her in the ass)

theconspiracist 05-09-2011 03:27 PM

Re: A Dating site for Conspiracy Theorists??
 
I hear ya!

I would have fried her ass and send her a one-way ticket to "The Highway to Hell". Oh wait, you did.

BlueAngel 05-09-2011 08:52 PM

Re: A Dating site for Conspiracy Theorists??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theconspiracist (Post 74876)
I hear ya!

I would have fried her ass and send her a one-way ticket to "The Highway to Hell". Oh wait, you did.

Please tell us how you would have fried her ass?

theconspiracist 05-09-2011 08:56 PM

Re: A Dating site for Conspiracy Theorists??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 74904)
Please tell us how you would have fried her ass?

Why? Like you really care. LOL

BlueAngel 05-09-2011 09:04 PM

Re: A Dating site for Conspiracy Theorists??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theconspiracist (Post 74907)
Why? Like you really care. LOL

Just curious.

How would you have FRIED HER ASS?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.