Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   So, How is Everyone Doing? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11241)

BlueAngel 04-29-2010 06:36 PM

So, How is Everyone Doing?

Hope you're enjoying life and feeling awesome.

I am.

:)

BlueAngel 04-29-2010 07:31 PM

Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

Everyone is good, I take it.

Alright.

I'm happy to hear that.

Keep, keepin' on.

Life is good.

:)

superted 04-30-2010 05:10 AM

What are you so cheerful about?

My life is stressful, lots of revision for my made up medical career!

jane doe 04-30-2010 09:25 AM

Is there an audio feature? I don't hear anything.:eek:

BlueAngel 05-03-2010 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superted (Post 66977)
What are you so cheerful about?

My life is stressful, lots of revision for my made up medical career!

Life is good.

What made up medical career?

superted 05-03-2010 02:20 AM

Remember I'm a biomedical scientist that is now training to be doctor, apparently I'm neither a scientist nor a medical student because people like that don't waste their time on stupid forums like this?

BlueAngel 05-03-2010 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superted (Post 67085)
Remember I'm a biomedical scientist that is now training to be doctor, apparently I'm neither a scientist nor a medical student because people like that don't waste their time on stupid forums like this?

Really?

Who said that medical students don't waste their time on stupid forums like this?

I think you've misinterpreted the type of scientists to whom the thread was referring.

superted 05-03-2010 03:10 PM

Blueangel;

"....I highly doubt any truly qualified scientist is a member of this forum and/or one would be a member of this forum saying these things which would result in a PR suicide."

Grim;

"None of us are.

How do I know? You're wasting time on a conspiracy forum.

If you were a true scientists wouldn't you have more important matters going on?"

Truthbetold:

"you're right most people in the scientific world dont talk about this kind of stuff."

BlueAngel 05-04-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superted (Post 67099)
Blueangel;

"....I highly doubt any truly qualified scientist is a member of this forum and/or one would be a member of this forum saying these things which would result in a PR suicide."

Grim;

"None of us are.

How do I know? You're wasting time on a conspiracy forum.

If you were a true scientists wouldn't you have more important matters going on?"

Truthbetold:

"you're right most people in the scientific world dont talk about this kind of stuff."

Again, wherein did anyone say that they highly doubt medical students would spend time on this forum and, as I said, you are not clear as to the type of scientists that are being referred to in the thread which your comments reference.

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ere-11185.html

superted 05-04-2010 04:42 PM

The quotes I supplied clearly state a truly qualified scientist would not waste their time posting on a site such as this. The words medical student are never uttered, but since a scientist is deemed too important to post on this site I logically assumed a medical student too. I just think you want to be pedantic blueangel.

Type of scientist? I am to somehow to know what is in that head of yours? As you do not make any kind of clear statement as to the 'type' of scientist this is aimed at. The thread title quite clearly states, "ALL scientists".