Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   looped thoughts (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11252)

buttercup8972 05-01-2010 07:19 PM

looped thoughts

I've experienced this rapid thought process that I'm trying to figure out. What happens is I'll think something then right after that I'll think the same thought, over and over again. I get this imense feeling of fear all while this is happening. I felt "stuck" in my mind. All of this takes about 3 seconds. I felt as though time wasn't real that the universe is a 1 second time lapse that we have to live for eternity and the rest is just a memory. It was like I experienced reality in a whole new way that isn't intended for people to know. The feeling somewhat resembles that sensation of waking up. I know I sound like some crazy person but it all made too much sense at the time. It's happened several times, and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced anything simular or have any theories as to whats going on. And if you're just going to be a smartass don't bother I KNOW I'M WEIRD hahaa.

jane doe 05-02-2010 09:40 AM

Re: looped thoughts

Your laughter holds the answer.

Grim 05-04-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buttercup8972 (Post 67040)
I've experienced this rapid thought process that I'm trying to figure out. What happens is I'll think something then right after that I'll think the same thought, over and over again. I get this imense feeling of fear all while this is happening. I felt "stuck" in my mind. All of this takes about 3 seconds. I felt as though time wasn't real that the universe is a 1 second time lapse that we have to live for eternity and the rest is just a memory. It was like I experienced reality in a whole new way that isn't intended for people to know. The feeling somewhat resembles that sensation of waking up. I know I sound like some crazy person but it all made too much sense at the time. It's happened several times, and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced anything simular or have any theories as to whats going on. And if you're just going to be a smartass don't bother I KNOW I'M WEIRD hahaa.

You're Fucking Nuts!

BlueAngel 05-04-2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grim (Post 67113)
You're Fucking Nuts!

That was quite harsh, Grim.

Kindly tone it down or I'll lower the volume for you.

:)

superted 05-04-2010 05:57 PM

Power trip!

BlueAngel 05-04-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superted (Post 67133)
Power trip!

It's called respect.

We know you have no clue as to the meaning of such, so we'll cut you some slack.

For the time being, that is.

Oh, no.

Is this another power trip?

:)

superted 05-04-2010 06:16 PM

Bad day at the office blue?

BlueAngel 05-04-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superted (Post 67137)
Bad day at the office blue?

Great day at the office, ted, and why you would think it was a bad day is beyond me.

superted 05-05-2010 01:27 AM

"why you would think it was....beyond me"

most things seem to be