Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Wicca: Not the Faery Folk, but the Fatty Folk (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11260)

Banned 05-05-2010 05:13 PM

Wicca: Not the Faery Folk, but the Fatty Folk

I bet the Illuminati ask themselves everyday how their plans for Wicca went so wrong. Never in their wildest dreams did they imagine they could attract so many fat, ugly, lesbians in one swoop.

Heeeheheehee

Banned 05-05-2010 05:15 PM

Re: Wicca: Not the Faery Folk, but the Fatty Folk

This is a Wiccan High Priestess. That's really all you need to know.

Banned 05-05-2010 05:17 PM

Even more fat, ugly Wiccans chanting badly (and probably stoned) for your enjoyment.

The verdict is in: Witches really are fat, ugly hags. Always were, always will be.

starwarp2000 05-06-2010 06:36 AM

Fat women dancing around an idol!
I see this every day at local Mc Donalds, KFC and Hungry Jacks.
Fatties rolling around on the ground worshiping some arcane spirit of fertility (Ronald MacDonald and Colonel Sanders :p)
I will make a video and post it for you :D

jane doe 05-06-2010 09:31 AM

They must eat their hate. :confused:

Banned 05-06-2010 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starwarp2000 (Post 67210)
Fat women dancing around an idol!
I see this every day at local Mc Donalds, KFC and Hungry Jacks.
Fatties rolling around on the ground worshiping some arcane spirit of fertility (Ronald MacDonald and Colonel Sanders :p)
I will make a video and post it for you :D

Yes, all that and a bag of cheetos and then it's time for them to hit the great magical bong and worship the Fattess within them and celebrate the 8 fattots of fattility.

Banned 05-06-2010 07:18 PM

This is what the Wiccan Goddess looks like. You'll understand why Wiccans would be bound to such a Goddess, for this is also what a Wiccan looks like. To understand the Wiccan Goddess is to understand Wicca.

1) No facial features. Check.
2) No space between chin, neck, and shoulders. Check.
3) More blubber than the average blue whale. Check.

Somtimes Wiccans worship the Deer Lord too. But he's not as important because he's not really fat enough to be a major player.

Sometimes they worship the Sun too. But I just spoke to the Sun yesterday and he told me that he wished Wiccans would shut up because he thought he got rid of all that nonsense and has been resting peacefully for a long while now and doesn't want to hear all that noise and bad chanting like he had to endure for thousands of years by drunk, stoned Wiccans. He also said that he partially regretted that the burning times had come to an end. Now that all came from Sol, so I think it's worth some consideration.

jane doe 05-07-2010 07:41 AM

There are many other fertility goddess artifacts which look different. Surely that one is pregnant.

Banned 05-11-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jane doe (Post 67265)
There are many other fertility goddess artifacts which look different. Surely that one is pregnant.

No. She's not pregnant. She's Wiccan. That's why she's so fat. They originally called the Wiccan goddess 'Fatta', and the Wiccans themeselves were called Fattas or Fattans. Over the course of time this became confounded with Witta and Wiccan, which originally was spelt 'Weighta' and 'Weightans'. Some of the traditions still honor and refer to the goddess Fatta and refer to themselves as the Fattans or the Weightans according to tradition.

jane doe 05-11-2010 07:42 PM

You are so witteh indeed.