Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Why is this site more about drama then the topic that matter (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11281)

Caleb 05-09-2010 04:23 PM

Why is this site more about drama then the topic that matter

Why is this site more about drama then the topic that matter? Is there another site out there like this that is more about UFO's, ET, Cryptology, demons, ghost, etc.... As this site seems more about insulting and bashing one another I want to hash out theories and listen to others ideas and speculations. There has to be something more then this, or is this the best humans can do?:confused:

superted 05-09-2010 04:39 PM

Re: Why is this site more about drama then the topic that matter

Can you not debate? You can't have ideas and theories and not be prepared to back them up. I'm sorry if I've come across a little strong but your initial post was very arrogant indeed and it set me off on a vendetta against you. It not personal but you can't just walk into a new forum calling people foolish, ignorant and lunatics in your opening line!

I simply took something you believed in and tore it apart, if you can't make your beliefs stand on their own then may be you should stop believing them.

Caleb 05-09-2010 04:43 PM

[quote=superted;67407]Can you not debate? You can't have ideas and theories and not be prepared to back them up. I'm sorry if I've come across a little strong but your initial post was very arrogant indeed and it set me off on a vendetta against you. It not personal but you can't just walk into a new forum calling people foolish, ignorant and lunatics in your opening line!

Your data is incorrect.

superted 05-09-2010 05:40 PM

How so? This is a direct quote of your very first post.

"The level of foolishness and overall ignorance found on this thread is absolutely mind-blowing. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I understand and respect that, but here is mine; this is lunacy"

Caleb 05-09-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superted (Post 67411)
How so? This is a direct quote of your very first post.

"The level of foolishness and overall ignorance found on this thread is absolutely mind-blowing. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I understand and respect that, but here is mine; this is lunacy"

Indeed

Grim 05-10-2010 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleb (Post 67403)
Why is this site more about drama then the topic that matter? Is there another site out there like this that is more about UFO's, ET, Cryptology, demons, ghost, etc.... As this site seems more about insulting and bashing one another I want to hash out theories and listen to others ideas and speculations. There has to be something more then this, or is this the best humans can do?:confused:

Yeah my site lol.

Caleb 05-10-2010 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grim (Post 67421)
Yeah my site lol.

PLEEEEEEEASE PROVIDE LINK!!!!

BlueAngel 05-10-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleb (Post 67424)
PLEEEEEEEASE PROVIDE LINK!!!!

Grim doesn't have a site, Caleb.

That's why he laughed at the end of his comment.

He's not here to post anything of significance.

Sorry.

Grim 05-11-2010 06:20 AM

Yes actually I do.

That's why i found it funny.

Why assume things?

Caleb 05-11-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grim (Post 67477)
Yes actually I do.

That's why i found it funny.

Why assume things?

Thanks for being conciderate Grim, I will check your site soon. It seems I may seek something more in the scientific community, as this site and others like it seem to lack the mental nutrients I seek. I am looking for stimulating conversation derived from subject material that has a basis around facts.