Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Out of this World Discussions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Aliens may look like us. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11282)

Caleb 05-09-2010 04:35 PM

Aliens may look like us.

It would seem very possible that Aliens from another planet, might not necessarily look all that much different then you or I. That is LIFE AS WE KNOW IT. There may also be forms of life akin to Sagan's gas creatures found on gas giants(maybe). Life seems to have away of prevailing under enormous circumstances and most hostile,unlikely conditions. Our galactic brothers maybe in untold numbers and very close by, Close by meaning as close as Proxima Centauri.Which is a little over 4 light years away.

What if the differentials between planetary races were as minor as say, they have 1 ear, one eye and two mouths. You see obviously where I am going with this; of course they would look different, but they may not be comprised of such different organic matter considering there probable and similar origin. Though due to differences in gravity, radiation and other even planetary geological matter compounds it may derives strike differentials. So maybe it is more realistic to state, "Aliens may look like us.". As they differentials found in the inffinity of the cosmos are as endless as there are stars.

Grim 05-10-2010 05:01 AM

Re: Aliens may look like us.

Kinda like the "Ancient Alien Theory"?

ConspiracyBits 06-11-2010 08:03 AM

I guess if they looked like us, we would welcome them, form treaties with them, and then eventually go to war with them. It might be the first time the earth has world peace, as we all come together to protect ourselves from them. Humanity can get along as long as they have a common enemy.

reachless 08-12-2010 01:30 AM

If aliens looked enough like us, they could be amongst us, and who would know.

Some people you wonder about. Could they be aliens?

If they are aliens, where did they come from?
There isn't anywhere nearby that you can see.

Djaid 11-05-2010 10:10 AM

I've been reading a lot of material channeled by galactics from all over the place including different dimensions and most of then (40%) of these galactics physical makeup is based on the Adam Kadmon DNA model of which we are a part. All of the spacecraft that are floating around earth, waiting and assisting our ascension between now and 2012 are almost identical to us or more like, we look like them.

How to survive 2012 12-05-2010 01:02 PM

Quoted from, The Angels of Armageddon: "The thought that we might actually all be related; that in reality (Every thing is Everything) and (All is One) is a concept we must consider. Just as we experience human variation; we in the Universe will experience life form variation, on countless different levels and extremes. Extraterrestrial variation will undoubtedly develop completely different living beings, with widely opposing agendas, and limitless physical forms; extraterrestrial life forms that would unquestionably appear “Alien” or “Godlike” to one or the other. "

How to survive 2012 12-05-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grim (Post 67422)
Kinda like the "Ancient Alien Theory"?

The History Channel has coined the term: "Ancient Alien", and tacked on: "theorist, theory, and theories", as a marketing ploy. The concept is as ancient as recorded history. The theory encompasses the entire phenomenon.

How to survive 2012 12-05-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djaid (Post 71146)
I've been reading a lot of material channeled by galactics from all over the place including different dimensions and most of then (40%) of these galactics physical makeup is based on the Adam Kadmon DNA model of which we are a part. All of the spacecraft that are floating around earth, waiting and assisting our ascension between now and 2012 are almost identical to us or more like, we look like them.

Quoted from, "The Angels of Armageddon": If we evolved into modern man 200,000 years ago; what will we develop into in another million years of evolution? If everything in this Universe starts out as the same Seed of Life; what will that seed have in store for us next? Isn’t it probable that the alien races we discussed are the same seeds that we started as; who’ve developed for an additional several million, or possibly multiple billions of years; in a superiorly hospitable, more nurturing environment?

ASURAISBACK 06-23-2011 07:57 AM

They talked about this stuff on Ancient Aliens. Its called the ancient astronaut theory I talk about it on my site zray13fu.blogspot.com