Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   New World Order operatives (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Blog That! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11302)

stompk 05-15-2010 08:02 AM

Blog That!

A friend just emailed me a great video.

Robert Steele explains how to take down the NWO.

New World Order in disorder

KSigMason 06-02-2010 03:59 PM

Re: Blog That!

IMO, the new world order would come by the push of pro-big government liberals creating bureaucratic inefficient, but life-sucking large governments. Individualism and isolationist belief is going by the wayside from the liberal indoctrinating machine, aka the public school system. Necessity and protection of the people will be their excuse, as is the excuse of all tyrants.

As for the video: Seems like an intelligent guy and he made some great points. I'm in the Intel community, but the Army one. I've never heard of this guy, but by his beard he seems to be well before my time. I'm very conservative and truly believe Jeffersons quote about central banks being a bigger threat than any standing army.

Its a first, but I'm saying it: Good post, stompk.

JBoy 12-29-2010 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSigMason (Post 68447)
IMO, the new world order would come by the push of pro-big government liberals creating bureaucratic inefficient, but life-sucking large governments. Individualism and isolationist belief is going by the wayside from the liberal indoctrinating machine, aka the public school system. Necessity and protection of the people will be their excuse, as is the excuse of all tyrants.

As for the video: Seems like an intelligent guy and he made some great points. I'm in the Intel community, but the Army one. I've never heard of this guy, but by his beard he seems to be well before my time. I'm very conservative and truly believe Jeffersons quote about central banks being a bigger threat than any standing army.

Its a first, but I'm saying it: Good post, stompk.

IM a Egyptian King

KSigMason 12-29-2010 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBoy (Post 72353)
IM a Egyptian King

That's nice.

JBoy 12-29-2010 07:34 AM

AND a 5 star GENERAL> wanna buy some land in GUBALLA

KSigMason 12-29-2010 07:39 AM

No, but I'll buy some ocean front property in Arizona from you.

JBoy 12-29-2010 08:33 AM

P12 British.. M2 Israel...and a real pain

KSigMason 12-29-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBoy (Post 72381)
P12 British.. M2 Israel...and a real pain

I can play this game too: snorkel, purple, 10, foot, turtle

JBoy 12-29-2010 11:35 AM

shuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

The Oddfellows - Login

KSigMason 12-30-2010 05:01 AM

Is that an actual Odd Fellows page or is it a military oriented site that just coincidentally has the name "Odd Fellows"? Military units do take up nick names, you know.

Plus, who cares?