Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Europe (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   David Cameron Uk prime minster related to royal family. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11320)

joe122b 05-20-2010 05:14 AM

David Cameron Uk prime minster related to royal family.

Ancestors in the aristocracy and politics

One of Cameron's ancestors: King William IV (17651837), uncle of Queen Victoria

Cameron is a direct descendant of King William IV (great 5 grandfather) and his mistress Dorothea Jordan (and thus fifth cousin, twice removed of Queen Elizabeth II). As an illegitimate royal descendant Cameron is not in the line of succession to the British throne. His father's maternal grandmother, Stephanie Levita, was a sister of Duff Cooper, 1st. Visct. Norwich, Conservative statesman and author, husband of Lady Diana Cooper (da. of 8th. Duke of Rutland) the actress and society celebrity.[16] His paternal grandmother, Enid Levita, who married 2ndly. a younger son of 1st. Baron Manton,[17] was the niece of Sir Cecil Levita, Chairman of London County Council in 1928. Through the Mantons, Cameron also has kinship with Alexander Fermor-Hesketh, 3rd Baron Hesketh,[18] Conservative Chief Whip in the House of Lords 1991-93 and Treasurer of the Conservative Party from 2003. Cameron's maternal grandfather was Sir William Mount, 2nd Baronet, an army officer and the High Sheriff of Berkshire, and Cameron's maternal great-grandfather was Sir William Mount, 1st Baronet, Conservative MP for Newbury 1918-1922.[nb

This is no coincidence

superted 05-20-2010 05:44 AM

Re: David Cameron Uk prime minster related to royal family.

What's no coincidence?

TrailerParkBoy 09-02-2010 05:31 PM

this was in msm. think his parents were probably related. to each other.

Whatisthetruth 05-12-2011 01:50 PM

the guys an absolute dick too

BlueAngel 05-12-2011 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superted (Post 67955)
What's no coincidence?

That's a good question.

Obviously if they're related, it's not a coincidence.

LOL!

judasfeast 05-20-2011 06:24 PM

Their is an excellent newspaper called The UK Column which is a totally independent publication which once likened David Cameron to a Cabbage Patch Doll! I would highly recommend people check it out and spread the word, here is a link:-

UK Column |

There are a number of links on the site which may be of more interest to people living in the UK, but it is also of relevance to those who live elsewhere. Are the folk of the UK waking up? Maybe! Their is certainly a whisper that can be heard!

Whatisthetruth 05-23-2011 10:21 AM

I hope so judasfeast. I certainly spread the word wherever I can, its amazing how many people flat out refuse to believe anything other that what the BBC tells them too. BBC news could say the sky is turning purple and frogs are all going to start talking on the 4th of every february and they would believe it. But you try telling them something like, yeah that can of diet coke has cancer causing chemical in or sugar causes more weight gain than fat and its even found in that birdseye chicken your about to eat and you get some pretty skeptical looks.

judasfeast 05-23-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whatisthetruth (Post 75168)
I hope so judasfeast. I certainly spread the word wherever I can, its amazing how many people flat out refuse to believe anything other that what the BBC tells them too. BBC news could say the sky is turning purple and frogs are all going to start talking on the 4th of every february and they would believe it. But you try telling them something like, yeah that can of diet coke has cancer causing chemical in or sugar causes more weight gain than fat and its even found in that birdseye chicken your about to eat and you get some pretty skeptical looks.

sadly their are people who take what the BBC say as gospel! But, their is a whisper which can be heard as people begin to wake up. I try and sow seeds of knowledge when talking with strangers, and today's seed was chemtrails! Hopefully it will have registered!

Whatisthetruth 05-23-2011 03:47 PM

My best friend has FINALLY taken in interest in what i've been telling him for so long, I think it was after someone at a party we were at also had a bit of knowlege of the shady behind the scenes sort of stuff that takes place, in particular he mentioned the british government being in debt to rothschilds since waterloo and then asked me what I thought about 9/11. He must have realised I'm not just one crazy guy =p. And after so long of him taking the piss when I check what bottled water I buy for fluoride and how much nitrate is in he just said he likes the poison in the water t-shirts on the alex jones site lol.

Whatisthetruth 05-24-2011 08:46 AM

I'd buy that paper over tripe like the sun or the daily fail any day