Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   see if you can proove me wrong i dare you (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11360)

kerry 05-29-2010 07:48 PM

see if you can proove me wrong i dare you

see if you can proove me wrong. i dare you
there is no conspiracy in the american govnorment. there is no new world order planned or coming. there is no such thing as a bible code. there is no such thing as free mason there is no such thing as the elite. and gay rights is just a fantisy. all this stuf is found only on the internet in web sites and forums. i dare somone to show valid proof to just one of the items from a source that is not somones made up news site. i dare anyone to post proof positive of any of the items. post a link. or any VALID source. if you can. you want to make a liar out of me. this is your chance.. take the dare or your silence will be taken as there is no valid proof. maybe your afrade ill make a liar of the whole conspiracy BS

mr_starfire 06-12-2010 05:18 PM

Re: see if you can proove me wrong i dare you

errrrm ok

Freemasonry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ok ok ok its another website but unfortunatly you cant denie these guys exist theye shout it from the rooftops

kerry 06-12-2010 05:47 PM

free masons are like kind of jahovers witnesses
cept that it centers on busines.. there is no sinister whatever going on with it. its just a club. a group. like this forum.. and the internet built it uo to what its not
check it at your library from a sourch there that wasent tamperd with

mr_starfire 06-12-2010 05:51 PM

ahhh u see u said theye didnt exist but theye do i never said there evil i merely said theye exist

kerry 06-12-2010 05:55 PM

the free masons as the internet makes them up dont exist
Freemasonry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mr_starfire 06-12-2010 05:58 PM

ok fair comment but u did say freemasons dont exist not the general consensus on freemasonry is wrong

kerry 06-12-2010 05:59 PM

no
i sead freemasons dont exist as the sinister group the internet makes them up to be

mr_starfire 06-12-2010 06:07 PM

there is no such thing as a bible code. there is no such thing as free mason

^^^^ i beg to differ^^^^^

kerry 06-12-2010 06:13 PM

ho hum
there are free masons.. but not the sinister freemasons made up by the internet
there is no such thing as the bible code.. i can read a page in todays news paper over and over again and after a few years find somthing that looks coded

mr_starfire 06-12-2010 06:16 PM

kerry the bible code is exactly as you say total coincidence in a book of so many words it would be hard not to find strings of letters that spelt out things
however you said the bible code doesnt exist but there is now a way of writing code in this fashion taken from the fact that it is so common to find words but you need to know the key on order to find the right places to look this is called the bible code therefore im sorry to say your wrong again