Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Club Conspiracy Singles (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Dangerous... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11371)

djhyena 06-02-2010 08:29 PM

Dangerous...

I don't think it's a good idea to meet women on this site for a couple reasons...

She could be working for the conspiracy, and I'm paranoid...

OR

She could be a nut case... and I'm really... cool... that's not opposite at all, that's just awkward...

if only more women weighed less than 135 pounds at 5 1/2 feet tall... I deserve a raise that satisfies...

punch the shit out of THAT clock. :cool:

55132 06-03-2010 08:44 PM

Re: Dangerous...

Quote:

Originally Posted by djhyena (Post 68455)
I don't think it's a good idea to meet women on this site for a

couple reasons...

She could be working for the conspiracy, and I'm paranoid...

OR

She could be a nut case... and I'm really... cool... that's not opposite at all, that's just awkward...

if only more women weighed less than 135 pounds at 5 1/2 feet tall... I deserve a raise that satisfies...

punch the shit out of THAT clock. :cool:

BA,

If they can't find a women here i am sure that there are plenty of places for your likes and choosings,

55132 06-03-2010 09:33 PM

Sorry BA, just an unintended error. it was ment for the original poster djhyena.

BTW is djhyena male or frmale?

djhyena 06-03-2010 11:49 PM

First of all: IT'S A BOY!!! HAHAHA!!

Second of all: No ones goin anywhere with me anyway.

Third of all: Blue Angel- I like you.;)

Fourth of all: I'm the Conspiracy Champ! It's so unbelievable it hilarious, I laugh, hahahahaha, like a hyena should cuz I'm so proud of my self. I'm gonna make history you bastards, I'm just... sigh... look at my face... I'm so adorable.

Fifth of all: I like Pepperoni Pizza with Jalepenios, Mushrooms, and ranch dip, the sour cream kind, not the dressing, mother fuckers gotta recognize- I'm irritated!!!

djhyena 06-04-2010 06:28 PM

Blue Angel is just sayin that cuz she's testing the water
I'm 140 6ft handom devil.

Oh man this is fun. You should stop it with the stubborness, and kick it with me sometime on facebook. ...it's a conspiracy.

daniel.jjacobs@yahoo.com

djhyena 06-06-2010 05:52 PM

HAHAHAHA!!!

Tell him, you, me, and him...:D

...and a great daine.

Super freak, super freak, super freakayeeeaaaaooowww!

symphonious 02-04-2012 07:33 PM

Does this much paranoia usually accompany being a CT? I believe in some crazy weird stuff, but the only time I'm paranoid is when I'm high....

djhyena 02-05-2012 02:05 PM

You feel a personal obligation to stick up for the justice of that which people don't see, it's normal. But the paranoia is you unrealistic perception of it which I don't blame you for. I was followed by a grey van over this shit before- but it wasn't until time passed and I realized I was a mere speck that couldn't create a mass social impact on the understanding, that my paranoia was irrational. I say you just need to take a step back, and make conspiracy information 25% of your life, rather than 75%, because nothing is going to change any sooner, whether you learn it all now, or not. One love man, nothing's gonna happen, you'll be fine. I Proved a lot of things, and nothing has happened to me, the times have changed. :)

symphonious 02-05-2012 07:57 PM

Nice response! Well said!

djhyena 02-06-2012 05:04 PM

thank you. Btw... what part of the conspiracy made you paranoid if you don't mind me asking...