Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Club Conspiracy Singles (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Dangerous... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11371)

djhyena 06-02-2010 08:29 PM

Dangerous...
 
I don't think it's a good idea to meet women on this site for a couple reasons...

She could be working for the conspiracy, and I'm paranoid...

OR

She could be a nut case... and I'm really... cool... that's not opposite at all, that's just awkward...

if only more women weighed less than 135 pounds at 5 1/2 feet tall... I deserve a raise that satisfies...

punch the shit out of THAT clock. :cool:

BlueAngel 06-03-2010 07:48 PM

Re: Dangerous...
 
This isn't match.com.

55132 06-03-2010 08:44 PM

Re: Dangerous...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by djhyena (Post 68455)
I don't think it's a good idea to meet women on this site for a

couple reasons...

She could be working for the conspiracy, and I'm paranoid...

OR

She could be a nut case... and I'm really... cool... that's not opposite at all, that's just awkward...

if only more women weighed less than 135 pounds at 5 1/2 feet tall... I deserve a raise that satisfies...

punch the shit out of THAT clock. :cool:

BA,

If they can't find a women here i am sure that there are plenty of places for your likes and choosings,

BlueAngel 06-03-2010 08:55 PM

Re: Dangerous...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 55132 (Post 68472)
BA,

If you can't find a women here i am sure that there are plenty of places for your likes and choosings,

Why would you address ME in your reply when you have clearly quoted a comment that isn't mine?

Confused much?

55132 06-03-2010 09:33 PM

Re: Dangerous...
 
Sorry BA, just an unintended error. it was ment for the original poster djhyena.

BTW is djhyena male or frmale?

BlueAngel 06-03-2010 09:34 PM

Re: Dangerous...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 55132 (Post 68478)
Sorry BA, just an unintended error. it was ment for the original poster djhyena.

BTW is djhyena male or frmale?

I dont' know and I don't care, but, since you're interested, you could always ask him/her.

BlueAngel 06-03-2010 09:38 PM

Re: Dangerous...
 
Don't even attempt it 55132.

You tried before and you failed.

It'll be the same outcome.

Failure.

Example:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ngel-4743.html

Notice the posters:

Shadow, Cold, 55132, George_Bush, Igwt, etc.

All a part of the same CELL.

djhyena 06-03-2010 11:49 PM

Re: Dangerous...
 
First of all: IT'S A BOY!!! HAHAHA!!

Second of all: No ones goin anywhere with me anyway.

Third of all: Blue Angel- I like you.;)

Fourth of all: I'm the Conspiracy Champ! It's so unbelievable it hilarious, I laugh, hahahahaha, like a hyena should cuz I'm so proud of my self. I'm gonna make history you bastards, I'm just... sigh... look at my face... I'm so adorable.

Fifth of all: I like Pepperoni Pizza with Jalepenios, Mushrooms, and ranch dip, the sour cream kind, not the dressing, mother fuckers gotta recognize- I'm irritated!!!

BlueAngel 06-04-2010 12:01 AM

Re: Dangerous...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by djhyena (Post 68490)
First of all: IT'S A BOY!!! HAHAHA!!

Second of all: No ones goin anywhere with me anyway.

Third of all: Blue Angel- I like you.;)

Fourth of all: I'm the Conspiracy Champ! It's so unbelievable it hilarious, I laugh, hahahahaha, like a hyena should cuz I'm so proud of my self. I'm gonna make history you bastards, I'm just... sigh... look at my face... I'm so adorable.

Fifth of all: I like Pepperoni Pizza with Jalepenios, Mushrooms, and ranch dip, the sour cream kind, not the dressing, mother fuckers gotta recognize- I'm irritated!!!

Oh, thanks for this very interesting reply to the forum.

We shall archive it.

Just so you know, BlueAngel couldn't care any less who likes her and who doesn't.

djhyena 06-04-2010 06:28 PM

Re: Dangerous...
 
Blue Angel is just sayin that cuz she's testing the water
I'm 140 6ft handom devil.

Oh man this is fun. You should stop it with the stubborness, and kick it with me sometime on facebook. ...it's a conspiracy.

daniel.jjacobs@yahoo.com


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.