Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (
-   Introduce Yourself! (
-   -   trying to escape illuminati (

emerging 06-09-2010 06:56 PM

trying to escape illuminati
I recently found out that I have been programmed as a monarch slave in the Illuminati -- I am hoping to find my way out of this. In the meantime, I'm learning what I can about this, learning what I can learn without getting too overloaded and overwhelmed.
It's hard to hear about this stuff, yet it resonates deeply, things discussed on this forum - I am hoping to get out of this organization. It seems that they do not let a person escape easily.
I'm appreciative of the folks and the information on this forum.

emerging 06-10-2010 01:13 AM

Re: trying to escape illuminati
BlueAngel --
Thanks for letting me know.

emerging 06-10-2010 01:22 PM

Hello BlueAngel --
Well, I got taken hostage and pretty much told this, and all of a sudden, everything in my life made a sick kind of sense. :(

I feel a bit like I'm on trial here and I don't really wish to give all this information to a stranger on a public forum that I don't yet feel entirely safe with.

Hence, I'm choosing to sort of get my feet in the water a bit with this forum, and hopefully, through my posts over time, my knowledge will be an obvious indicator of my role -- Hopefully, I can speak certain knowledges or ideas as they feel safe to be expressed over time, and I can share things in a more organic way through adding to threads in forums, rather than making a claim and then feeling the need to look inside for the right words or information to defend said claim. I don't like that feeling too much.
Thanks for understanding, and I do hope that perhaps there are some resources that might be able to help me out of this, but I don't expect for sure that this forum will be the one to help -- Perhaps it's a better place to just get some education and spread the word of some of what I know and speak the hope I grow into as I disengage from some pretty horrific programming I've endured in my life.
Thanks again.

TheOctavist 06-10-2010 10:41 PM

You forgot to wear your tinfoil hat.

Fight the power.

outfrom 08-04-2010 05:42 PM

Getting it all sorted out in yourself comes first. welcome to the forum