Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1147)

Thumper 09-05-2005 03:18 AM

I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

Like another poster so eloquently put it, the deliberate screw ups and now the blatant profiteering (Haliburton won the clean up contract) is like a "clarion call to anarchy".

Bush has become worse than self parody, but my only problem is, after he's flushed, does anyone see a viable alternative on the horizon? I'm having a hard time imagining how the UN will take over, exactly.

Your scenarios, please 8-) 8-)

truebeliever 09-05-2005 04:25 AM

Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

News here in Oz reporting people calling for FEMA heads...head, and Bush to follow shortly.

As I type...the telly is advertising an episode of "24"..."as a city of 16 million falls apart..."

Quote:

I'm having a hard time imagining how the UN will take over, exactly.
All the Blue Hats in the Pentagon. Thousands of them. Coup time is soon. Powel comes to mind.

Good luck to all Americans. It's up to you for the moment. Trust your instincts and do your best.

Take it day to day and form groups of like minded people. Close knit groups of self supporting people will fare better than those waiting for the government to answer questions and provide answers.

Your fate is your fate. Own it and do what you have to do.

As for concrete advice. Get the fuck out of dodge and get some land where you can grow food and be relatively self sufficient. Your lives may depend on it. Dont fuck around.

Remember Noah? What have you got to lose?

It's going to take place over a few months.

Who Dares Wins.

P.S...and to be quite frank...if you're armed, shoot the bastards. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it forum watcher. Rabid dogs are dealt with one way. Remember the words of Alexander Solszinitsin..."oh how we burned in the camps, wishing we had met them in the stairwells and foyers with knives and pick axes". Theres 250 million of you and alot less of them.

Let that black ski masked little punk *&^^& know that he may not be getting home if he insists on following orders that pit him against decent law abiding people.

When criminals run the government...remember your ancestors.

Saturnino 09-05-2005 06:11 AM

Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

The friendship of Clinton and the Bushes shows clearly how close they are. Bush will not be impeached. He will just rest in peace until the end of his term, after which SHillary will be elected. Bill will be eventually head of the UN and work together with his wife to implement UN control of institutions of the US.

Bush is an idiot but he comes from an extremely powerful Illuminati family. He played his role to perfection and will not be let down.

freeman 09-05-2005 06:17 AM

I don't know, Saturnino. Czar Nicholas was hob-knobbing with the European royalty just weeks before the Bolsheviks brought his regime down -- with the help of those same noblemen.
Remember, what we are shown is largely deception.
I do not for a moment believe the apparent goodwill between the Clintons and the Bushes. A characteristic of Illuminati is to put everyone in conflict and competition with other, even fellow Illuminati. They are told that if they prevail, they will evnetually ascend to a level where they will be secure from all of their enemies -- like the false carrot of "enlightenment" that Freemasonry dangles before its members.
Remember, Bush's Skull and Bones monicker is "Temporary".

Draken 09-05-2005 08:27 AM

True, I'm with you on this all the way:

Quote:

P.S...and to be quite frank...if you're armed, shoot the bastards. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it forum watcher. Rabid dogs are dealt with one way. Remember the words of Alexander Solszinitsin..."oh how we burned in the camps, wishing we had met them in the stairwells and foyers with knives and pick axes". Theres 250 million of you and alot less of them.

Let that black ski masked little punk *&^^& know that he may not be getting home if he insists on following orders that pit him against decent law abiding people.

When criminals run the government...remember your ancestors.
Those who can should get out NOW.
I saw a good documentary about the militia movement in the US; they really know their history, from Caesar to the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights, Federal Law, European history, they have comprehensive survival skills, military training, etc. If I didn't have the means to get out of the country, I'd go join one of them, DEFINATELY. NOW.

truebeliever 09-05-2005 09:29 AM

I think play times over.

The next several months are vital.

I would be out of the major cities real quick, right now.

I of course am young and single. I have options. I also live in the safest place on the planet...Australia.

To the rest of you out their in internet land who live in the land of the free...you have some serious decisions to make.

You cannot only half way believe. Actions will speak louder than words.

Sincere best of luck.

May The Force be with you. Again, sincerely...and i'm not being melodramatic.

Saturnino 09-05-2005 01:18 PM

Some people are already fleeing from Babylon, a.k.a. USA. Check their website:
http://www.isrp.org/

I beg to disagree with TB...Australia is still under Mrs Elizabeth Regina, and very much part of the core nations of the NWO. Its role seems to be "police of Asia".

09-05-2005 05:57 PM

I feel this is some kind of a practice exercise.

Hillary wrote a letter to BUSH criticizing FEMA and asking for an "investigation." Also proposing that FEMA be removed from under the Homeland Security umbrella.

Okay, good points for Hillary, right?

Bush leaves office, Hillary is in and all is well, or so we think.

They've seen firsthand, we all have, how many might perish when left to their own devices for days after a natural disaster of this magnitude without the assistance of our government, using half-assed evacuation measures and when food, water, medical needs are withheld.

Yes, they have a massive clean-up effort, but we are footing the bill. They're printing money out of thin air for relief and then recirculating that money back into their pockets through contracts awarded to them for rebuilding, etc.

We pay them back with interest and the money goes right back into their pockets.

Not to mention the money they are bilking from us through their charitable foundations and the Bush/Clinton fund.

They're watching the break-out of possible illnesses due to water contamination, etc. A shelter in Biloxi with 400 evacuees was shut-down due to contaminated water.

Curious as to where they were receiving their water supply from.

When you move people out of an area where a hurricane is predicated, you do not place them in shelters without necessities, lock them up and throw away the key.

I lived in Florida most of my life and watched evacuations for decades that were accomplished using buses to take, sick, elderly, poor to shelters outside of the evacuation area where cots, food, water, etc. were provided. High Schools were used.

When a Hurricane threatens any part of the Keys, evacuations are successful. PEOPLE LEAVE and if they can't, they are assisted.

So, knowing that if New Orleans was hit by a Hurricane, a three, four, five could be devastating whether parts of the levee broke or not, why was the Mayor not prepared properly to evacuate those who were unable to do so themselves? Was this a conscious effort by "operatives" within his office? Doesn't he have an Emergency Management Office???

If so, why not a plan?

Will he be one of the fall guys?

Bandits are roaming the streets of New Orleans with AK-47's. Okay, people are sick, but this just sounds way too convenient.

Bush wanted to take control from the Governor of National Guard and place them under Federal control. Another attempt to test the waters, possibly.

Okay, she shot him down!!

So when Hillary is elected and everyone thinks all is well, FEMA is fixed, and the "big one" hits one day, the government, I'm sure already knows where to strike to cause the most casualties, most damage and also the reaction of the people in this country when they fail to respond in a timely manner.

Bush is still the "sitting" President. Blunder, after blunder after blunder.

They are re-locating some of the evacuees to Utah and places that just seem ridiculous to me.

They are displacing these people, creating a country of NOMADS, refugees.

Just as they ripped apart families on 911.

Psychological operations at hand!!

Traumatizing a nation.

JFK, Martin Luther King, Jr., Robert Kennedy.

911, anthrax, virus in China, sniper, hurricane, war in Iraq.

All of these actions create anxiety, PTSD, depression, anger, hopelessness, etc. in society.

Creating illnesses in society is one of their major goals. Psychological, mental, etc. (ADHD, and then selling us the medication to drug our children with SPEED when they can't tell us what causes ADHD. The brain moves to fast and the remedy is SPEED!! It is an environmental illness. Fast moving images, fast-paced society, technology, the pressure to be the best, have the most, etc.). Again, all of this was studied deeply in their mind control programs.

They weren't just about the creation of sex slaves; although this helped to finance these programs and their black ops.

nomad 09-05-2005 06:02 PM

Hillary to the rescue ... these guys must really

think America is Dumb and getting Dumber.

truebeliever 09-05-2005 06:15 PM

Quote:

I beg to disagree with TB...Australia is still under Mrs Elizabeth Regina, and very much part of the core nations of the NWO. Its role seems to be "police of Asia".
I meant in terms of purely immediate physical danger. And also in the context of ripping up your family and radically changing your lifestyle. Meaning..."it's easy for me to talk about it". Very hard for those who have put down roots.

Oz is more than a controlling agent of Asia and big base for the U.S in which to project it's power. Elite from all over the world are moving in. I have heard that Jews from Israel and North Africa are buying up big. Also...that the Elite talk of Oz as "The New Jerusalem".

Oz has been earmarked for something far bigger than is immediately obvious.

Oz is central to occult plans but I cant say exactly what. Not my area.

I think Elite elements who have sucked the U.S dry will be moving here...en masse.