Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Conspiracy studies = Bad for social life? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11500)

threesixdegrees 06-28-2010 03:21 PM

Conspiracy studies = Bad for social life?

Hi, for 2 years i've been studying conspiracies and read a lots of books. I feel a strange kind of addiction which makes me live in hell. Every information that I get by the news or advertising around me is like a piece of a puzzle. My brains are always working fast, i'm a freethinker, overthinking.. I'm starting to have big problems and depression, i'm living in insecurity and I feel like everybody is looking at me because i'm an enemy of the state or I have something in my face that I don't see. I can't have a normal discussion with someone without relating it to my discoveries. It's controlling my life, i'm out of the sheeps and people like me need to find a place to live.

BlueAngel 06-28-2010 06:55 PM

Re: Conspiracy studies = Bad for social life?

Quote:

Originally Posted by threesixdegrees (Post 69174)
Hi, for 2 years i've been studying conspiracies and read a lots of books. I feel a strange kind of addiction which makes me live in hell. Every information that I get by the news or advertising around me is like a piece of a puzzle. My brains are always working fast, i'm a freethinker, overthinking.. I'm starting to have big problems and depression, i'm living in insecurity and I feel like everybody is looking at me because i'm an enemy of the state or I have something in my face that I don't see. I can't have a normal discussion with someone without relating it to my discoveries. It's controlling my life, i'm out of the sheeps and people like me need to find a place to live.

Always look on the bright side of life.

:)

ibeme 06-29-2010 11:27 AM

youd be amazed at how many ppl actualy know about this stuff to....I always tend to keep this type of conversations to only ppl that i can trust but in doing that i end up surprizeing myself about who actualy knws about this stuff.

outfrom 08-04-2010 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threesixdegrees (Post 69174)

A movie called "Rhionocerus" narrated by Gene Wilder. They'll never get him.
They got him at the end. It's a comedy.

Yes one would need to find a place to live. One is being encroached upon though.

Most likely scattered about. Will just have to manage on your own.
Time will tell. Best wishes.

outfrom 08-04-2010 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibeme (Post 69181)
youd be amazed at how many ppl actualy know about this stuff to....I always tend to keep this type of conversations to only ppl that i can trust but in doing that i end up surprizeing myself about who actualy knws about this stuff.

Such seemingly general public awareness started to come into being in 90's.
A reason or no reason behind it by the powers that be?.