Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Hi! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11509)

shootingstar 07-06-2010 09:42 AM

Hi!

I'm shooting star and I like to be anonymous on the net for many reasons.
well, I'm from North Africa, from a small country called Tunisia
it's on the top right of the continent.
I'm interested in conspiracy theories.
I watched a lot of conspiracy videos and read many articles about it especially the iluminati new world order.
Finally, I would like to see other people's opinions about that issue
particularly the western civilization.

:)

monk 07-08-2010 02:27 AM

Re: Hi!

Hi Shooting Star, welcome to the forum.

In Conspiracy theories it is difficult to separate the good guys from the bad guys, there is a way to look for secret society involvement, however they both use the same signature....it is difficult to know, so please don't get alarmed over what i show for Tunisia, also during the 19th century the stronger nations tried to suck all resources from Africa, that is deemed as wrong in our era.

The Hermetic or ancient Egyptian religion is used in a power play that is used by the good and the bad....sometimes i have no idea who is who!

This secret religion can be noticed by the star alignments used in astronomy to Alnilam, Belt Of Orion/Osiris or Sirius/Isis.....this signature can be at the modern start of the day, Midnight, Sunrise being the ancient Egyptian start of the day, or sunset being the ancient Greek start of the day, that Israel uses.

Tunisia gained its independence from France on 20th March 1956, link below:-

Tunisia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

monk 07-08-2010 02:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Please look for attachment at the bottom of this thread section, please click on it, when image appears please left click on image to make larger and less fuzzy!

This is an accurate astronomy picture at midnight aligned to the capital, Tunis....the red line is the horizon at midnight looking West, thus Alnilam/Osiris is setting in Tunis on 20th March 1956.....this is a secret society signature....however i don't know if this comes from France?

monk 07-08-2010 03:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The African Union is going to be similar to the European Union, its administrative centre is Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, thus it is here that astronomy pictures need to be shown from.

African Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again Astronomy picture shows the horizon at location, however this is sunrise at 06:15:18am.....a typical ancient Egyptian alignment as Sirius rises with the Sun, follow the red line!

Please tap on attachment, when image comes up please left click on actual image to make larger and less fuzzy.

I have no idea if this is the good guys or the bad guys......if you want to see other African States/Countries please reply, South Africa is interesting, its the same as the Declaration of Independence in Philadelphia/America!

monk 07-08-2010 03:16 AM

The African Union was established on 9th July 2002, the secret society signature is at sunrise, remember Shooting Star you need to be logged in to view attachments!

shootingstar 07-16-2010 04:38 PM

Thanks Monk for all the pieces of information you provided me with
but, these details got me somewhat confused,
please can you explain in a few words what does all that mean?