Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What if there is no NWO ? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116)

Ahmad 02-03-2005 03:43 AM

What if there is no NWO ?

Peace,

There seems to be alot of what ifs these days!

What if the NWO is a new idol?

What if Satan is throwing us this new toy to distract us from the real criminals?

What if all these criminals are not connected?

What if they are not united and are actually devided and fighting each other, and we are paying the cost?

What if we didn't study the NWO bibles and instead asked God for help, organized a righteous WO instead?

What if God helped us in this quest and established the RWO, the real one?

What if we are studying the smoke instead of the fire itself?

What if only God has power to harm or benefit us?

Vlad 02-03-2005 03:46 AM

Re: What if there is no NWO ?

A good one; to my liking! Way to go, Ahmad!

Saturnino 02-03-2005 05:06 AM

Peace to you,

I have wondered about this issue...I guess in a sense the NWO is not a tight controlled thing. It may be true that there is a core of Illuminati, but even if there is not, things are marching extraordinarily together to the same end.

As a Christian, I believe that those organizations, movements, etc., albeit possibly not formally conected, move together because Satan pulls the strings of all of them with ine accord.

Therefore, even if there is no conspiracy in the secular sense, there is a spiritual one. The results are too obvious to be discarded.

Vlad 02-03-2005 05:13 AM

We're getting better and better! Of course there is no NWO in the sense we imagine.

Saturnino 02-03-2005 11:45 AM

Not what I said...there is just too much evidence that there is a core Illuminati group as Makow says, and that they control several organizations.
The problem is that the connections are not tight and not very evident. They put some money here, some money there, put some people here and there and so everything goes more or less the way they want.

Therefore you have this bunch of different organizations that seem to be disconected but in fact answer to the same group of bad guys. It is like Enron...hundreds of companies to laundry money to the same bandit.

The book "13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati"may be the best one to understand this.

Of course, being failable humans and subjected ultimately to the per5missible will of God, it is not always that they get what they want.

Sorry for the typos, I am in a bad English day. :-?

DoctorX 02-03-2005 01:52 PM

If there was no NWO I would be the happiest man alive! I would give everything I own and become a street bum for there to be no NWO.

Jimbo 02-03-2005 02:12 PM

Opinion: :-o :-o :-o

What if God doesn’t interfere in the affairs of man, & waits until all “men” decide their own destinies, good or bad, by their own free-will & by their own doings ?

What if we have to “rise” & elevate ourselves to God instead ?

What if God uses Satan as a filter to select those souls that are worthy of “Eternal Life” ?
8-)

nohope187 02-03-2005 08:28 PM

What if the sky is really falling and we just don't notice it? 8-)

Vlad 02-08-2005 02:12 AM

My thoughts exactly, Saurino (sorry, just kidding, I know is Saturnino!)

God is ever present in this world, but not the way we have come to imagine. The Spirit is always here; it is WE who have chosen, wittingly or not, not let It work in us...

Finally, I'm afraid I have some bad news: the sky is REALLY falling and we just don't notice it...

Vlad 02-08-2005 05:06 AM

The sky is REALLY falling

"...the sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken." (Mat 24:29)