Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alex Jones- Proof of his lies (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11640)

albie 08-18-2010 07:47 AM

Alex Jones- Proof of his lies

Here we have a vid of Alex saying that the CIA admitted to faking the 'fat nosed Osama' tape.

CIA admits faking Osama bin Laden 9/11 confession video ~ Max Keiser and Alex Jones *LINK*

In fact the CIA admitted to attempting to fake a different video in which Osama was portrayed as being a gay, as shown in this article by the Washington Post.

SpyTalk - CIA unit's wacky idea: Depict Saddam as gay

Jones started out suggesting that this evidence shows they MAY have faked other Osama tapes and now he's openy lying and saying they have admitted to faking the 'fat nosed Osama tape'.

In actuality there is no evidence of this tape being fake.

jane doe 08-18-2010 12:01 PM

Re: Alex Jones- Proof of his lies

Does a witness count as evidence or is evidence strictly tangible?

albie 08-19-2010 06:51 AM

That is a big diversion from what I am bringing up regarding Alex Jones. But I'm not about to get paranoid enough to suggest you did that on purpose.

Jones is lying in the video, about an article he didn't write concerning people he did not meet.

But he is lying. Some would say he is paraphrasing, reading between the lines.

I think he is being manipulative to sell more of his fearmonger survival BS produce.

conasatátú 09-14-2010 02:58 AM

But they did do this, as reported by the Telegraph UK:

The FBI has admitted using a photograph of a bearded Spanish politician as the basis for a mocked-up photofit image showing how Osama Bin Laden might look now.

FBI admits Spanish politican was model for 'high-tech' Osama bin Laden photo-fit - Telegraph

I live in Spain - there was an enormous amount of press coverage over this manipulation. And so it would seem that if the security agencies are that slack and lackadaisical about what they do and produce the circumstantial evidence would point to other "manipulations"?

One has to bear in mind the following: if I take my vehicle to get it serviced I have to trust what the mechanic says - I am no mechanic. Similarly with Alex Jones, he draws his sources from the internet - his sources may be lying. In much the same way as the Telegraph article linked above may be a lie. However, the Telegraph has a reputation for honesty as far as dictated by its right-leaning editorial policies and the corporate manipulators of the newspaper.

albie 09-14-2010 03:41 AM

The FBI used the photo as a mock up, it wasn't an attempt to fake anything. The police use them all the time. They haven't been caught out doing anything underhanded. This is a non story.

conasatátú 09-14-2010 05:07 AM

In its self it is a non-story I'll agree, but as this is used routinely as a normal procedure, I can quite well imagine more devious scenarios. Including creative editing of film footage.

There is no need to point out FBI gaffes. UK and USA security personnel have left laptops on trains etc. They are quite able to screw up by themselves.

The point being that these forms of behaviour have become the norm which results in people like Alex Jones. I personally find him way to loud, arrogant, likes the sound of his own voice too much. Nevertheless a lot of what he is trying to do seems in the right direction. Even if you don't like the man it doesn't help an awakening movement to awaken when the main mouthpieces are denigrated as liars.

Compared to the lies told us by our various governments and govermental agencies Alex Jones is a only a novice.

As I'm posting from Spain, and I'm gussing a large percentage of the folk here are based in the USA, I see things through the window of the internet. I'm not involved in your street level, state level, national politics. But I do know that what USA and UK adopt generally has a very real effect on the world.

What "they" seem to be deciding is not at all to my taste. Therefore I use people like Alex Jones to help me in my researches. In general he is correct and his links are good - other links corroborate this. Maybe he should slow down a bit and choose a more thoughtful english?

albie 09-15-2010 04:14 AM

Does it help the conspiracy/awakening movement to lie? That's my point. I looked up his accusation and found it to be a lie.. Who else could look into that accusation and find it a lie and be put off forever?

I started out believing in conspiracy, always did think JFK was a dodgy event. 9/11 had me out there looking for the best chunks of evidence to enhance my view - but I kept being disappointed by conspiracy nuts. Their evidence was not good enough and often easily debunked. Now I kind of flip flop back and forth with each new bit of evidence I come across.

Personally I think 90% of conspiracy nuts are DAMAGING the conspiracy scene. As are you with your story above. You seem to lack the perspective to judge the evidence. You have mistaken your feelings for a subject for your intellectual weighing up of it. YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IN CONSPIRACY SO MUCH THAT ANY EVIDENCE NO MATTER HOW INSIGNIFICANT IS BLOWN UP INTO A MOUNTAIN.

Sorry but that mole coming out of the top of your mountain should tell you where you've gone wrong.

"but as this is used routinely as a normal procedure, I can quite well imagine more devious scenarios. Including creative editing of film footage. "

YOU CAN IMAGINE MORE DEVIOUS SCENARIOS.

That word tells you all you need to know. Come back when we aren't looking at stuff in your head. We need FACTS. You need to convince the majority of the public -that's the aim of being a conspiracy theorist. Surely.

We can't show them something in your imagination.

conasatátú 09-15-2010 08:40 AM

Ok - here is one photo editing job - AMERICAblog News: BP photoshops fake photo of crisis command center, posts on main BP site
here is an article relating to some more - More doctored BP photos surface

If they don't get caught they get away with it - easy.

And exactly what perspective do I lack? I posted a link to some photos that HAD been used by the FBI without the individual's permission. I linked it to no particular story, simply pointed out that this goes on.

So Alex Jones lied and you caught him out - so far, as mentioned, I have found his research to be satisfactory. However I did see Barak Obama declare to the world in his pre presidential speeches that he was going to bring the troops home - he didn't. FACT! Has the fact that Obama lies put anyone off? Well I guess the next election will tell. In my 40 odd years of watching politicians lie almost constantly I have yet to see populations stand up and say "we've had enough"

So how about we attack the liars that are trying to harm us rather than those that are trying to help?

Quote:

YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IN CONSPIRACY SO MUCH THAT ANY EVIDENCE NO MATTER HOW INSIGNIFICANT IS BLOWN UP INTO A MOUNTAIN
As for your enlightening insight as to the state of my mind - I thank you - you obviously have some phenomenal mind reading talents.

albie 09-16-2010 04:28 AM

>>And exactly what perspective do I lack? I posted a link to some photos that HAD been used by the FBI without the individual's permission. I linked it to no particular story, simply pointed out that this goes on.

Using a photo of someone without there permission is FAR FAR FAR away from catching out the FBI or CIA faking an Osama Bin Laden tape. That's your lack of perspective.

And your BP links seem to be pointing out photos of little significance. Seems to me they have just compiled images into one to get a better image. Like an estate agent might crop out a pylon from a shot of a house he is selling.

Sorry, but this is boring. You are not demonstrating anything sinister.

get me a photo of George Bush spitting blood on a child's face. That's the level we need. This stuff you bring is making me feel there IS no conspiracy going on.

>>So Alex Jones lied and you caught him out - so far, as mentioned, I have found his research to be satisfactory.

If you listen to his show he says the government "now admit they want to poison your water with lithium to make you sterile."

I suppose if I were to ask you what efforts you went into to prove that you could show me?

albie 09-16-2010 05:09 AM

BTW Jones himself admits he "overstates" his issues. Exaggerates them. When he says "the government now admit" you can be certain that they don't.

Don't forget to buy those Gusset jeans!