Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Trust No-One. NO-ONE. Especially Me (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11666)

TrailerParkBoy 09-02-2010 05:58 PM

Trust No-One. NO-ONE. Especially Me

I'm sure most of you are very familiar with animal farm. The only result i see of any number of people getting behind any individual will only reult in a Napoleanesque transformation in their behaviour.

Not their fault and I know it creates aparadox in so much that its percieved that to overthrow a government you need to do so en-mass and therefore would require orginisation, and hence an orginiser/s.

I say not. Inaction is the key.

Anyone wanna agree/disagree? obviously a complete lack of response could mean no interest or that my idea has been instantly and completely accepted
and everyone is busy doing nothing!

If even a third(in my opinion)
of people just did nothing, nothing at all that involves giving money to any large corp. (government-local and nat., utilities and any plc's) for two to three months the whole house of cards would crumble.

So, clear your bank account, max your overdraft/credit cards and stock up on essentials. Nail your letterbox shut, only answer the phone to people you know and start enjoying your new, no-stress life!

nottobe 09-02-2010 06:14 PM

Re: Trust No-One. NO-ONE. Especially Me

Sounds like a plan.
Done.
Got it made now or what? :cool:

albie 09-03-2010 05:34 AM

All you do is scale down the system. The bosses will still be the bosses. What is needed is the end of this planet. all life gone.

TrailerParkBoy 09-03-2010 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albie (Post 70146)
All you do is scale down the system. The bosses will still be the bosses. What is needed is the end of this planet. all life gone.

Yes that works too. but do you mean all life or just "human" life?

I've nothing against plants and animals. also i believe plant erth is very much alive. have you come across the russian dude who says hes the messiah? not sure about that but his groups theories on the earth as an orginism are very interesting. so far as i remember they identify the "organs" along the lines of all other complex life forms, eg; large forests=lungs, oceans=kidneys, take a look.

I believe there is a nwo agenda to reduce population but only by 2/3rds.
Surely 98-99% is better?

albie 09-04-2010 06:21 AM

You have to kill all concreted belief systems. Kill the Illuminati - all of them - and their system is gone for good. The rest of us probably need to die too as our sense of reality is so low and that is just as concreted as the Illuminati's sense of superiority.

We are all the messiah, we are all anointed by the same magic energies.

I've done miracles. I get the coincidences. I've altered reality, even killed people with it-by accident. I've taught people how to do it. You just have to see the magic in every little mundane thing. Soon enough stuff starts to happen. It is like the world reaches out to you and talks to you in symbols.

I've even seen the gods, on a bit of simple cannabis(which I found on the street -coincidentally. I'd found another bag a few months before in very odd circumstances) The gods were very colourful people floating in a kind of darkness that wasn't scary. They were the lights in the darkness. Seeing them and feeling their presence broke me up in grief. I roared with sorrow, a massive bellow of loss like somekind of animal. Primal emotional mourning.

It's making me cry talking about it, and I'm in a public library!