Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   "Kill Like A Government" - Underground Hiphop - Support! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11739)

thirdwar 09-24-2010 01:09 PM

"Kill Like A Government" - Underground Hiphop - Support!

Whatsup everybody, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this at, but I just released my first mixtape a few days ago, called "Take Your Sedation". I'm an underground revolutionist rapper from Chicago looking to spread my music around the world.

Check it out and drop a comment or press the "Like Button" on a video to let me know what you think.

or go to YouTube - OfficialThirdWar's Channel to check out the full mixtape.

Thanks a lot in advance!
-Third War

thirdwar 10-26-2010 07:38 AM

Re: "Kill Like A Government" - Underground Hiphop - Support!

Bump! I just dropped a new song not to long ago called "Palm"! Check it out when you all get a second.

Thanks!
-Third War

mrcolumbo 10-28-2010 12:57 PM

who has time with all these conspiracies lurking around:)

thirdwar 11-09-2010 07:12 PM

lol,

BlueAngel 11-09-2010 08:05 PM

Post the lyrics.

Thanks,
BA

Ozziecynic 12-09-2010 09:09 PM

Have news for you bro or bo pop culture has never once successfully challenged the status quo in an effective way!
Its a business dark friend you know it! Look at Jay z or usher or rihannna lady gaga all have been linked to the Illuminists also many of their lyrics suggest esoteric influence!
If you dont believe anything I am saying just do a web search on COINTELPRO of which the Black Panthers become victims of in cali in the 1960s, & you will understand whats at stake here and how far the rabbit warren goes.
However if your a good entrepenuer then by all means continue as there is plenty of dosh to be made in the music biz and pop cult generally, just dont be under the illusion that your challenging the status quo though because it just AINT True bro!.

BlueAngel 12-13-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozziecynic (Post 71714)
Have news for you bro or bo pop culture has never once successfully challenged the status quo in an effective way!
Its a business dark friend you know it! Look at Jay z or usher or rihannna lady gaga all have been linked to the Illuminists also many of their lyrics suggest esoteric influence!
If you dont believe anything I am saying just do a web search on COINTELPRO of which the Black Panthers become victims of in cali in the 1960s, & you will understand whats at stake here and how far the rabbit warren goes.
However if your a good entrepenuer then by all means continue as there is plenty of dosh to be made in the music biz and pop cult generally, just dont be under the illusion that your challenging the status quo though because it just AINT True bro!.

Can we get a translator, please?

theconspiracist 12-16-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 71756)

From what I just read, and barely...lol

I think, he is saying that Rihannna , and the rest of the hip hop are connected to the secret society known as the Illuminati. But what I don't get is, their music is nowhere near that. And, it's all pure assumption.

Ozziecynic 12-16-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

What langauge will that be? Or is it simply the fact you cant comprehend english! I remeber who you are now, its sad to consider what how low this fora has sunk since the days of Henry Makow running the show, the place showed real potential back then, NOT so now just ask yourself the question you stupid wench why no one bothers posting here any more for a start!.
Having you as mod is a real sign this fora is has gone to the dogs. You as well just BAN me NOW because i really dont want to come back!!

Oh you need translator for that then as well,let me put it more simply GET FUCKED BLUE ANGEL!. kapeesh!

Quote:

as the Illuminati. But what I don't get is, their music is nowhere near that. And, it's all pure assumption.
No i dont believe in the word illuminati its just marketing word for crazy american conspracy theorists despite my posting here i am not one of your number nor do i believe in NWO ditto, only OWC One World Corporation!! Tooo many assumptions mate!.

BlueAngel 12-20-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozziecynic (Post 71814)
What langauge will that be? Or is it simply the fact you cant comprehend english! I remeber who you are now, its sad to consider what how low this fora has sunk since the days of Henry Makow running the show, the place showed real potential back then, NOT so now just ask yourself the question you stupid wench why no one bothers posting here any more for a start!.
Having you as mod is a real sign this fora is has gone to the dogs. You as well just BAN me NOW because i really dont want to come back!!

Oh you need translator for that then as well,let me put it more simply GET FUCKED BLUE ANGEL!. kapeesh!

No i dont believe in the word illuminati its just marketing word for crazy american conspracy theorists despite my posting here i am not one of your number nor do i believe in NWO ditto, only OWC One World Corporation!! Tooo many assumptions mate!.

Yeah, I, too, remember this place when Makow was the Moderator and it showed no potential whatsoever.

If that is what you consider to be a great forum, back in the days of Henry Makow, when the forum was running amok which it isn't at present due to the fact that I'm the moderator, I suspect you have very low expectations.

If you don't like this forum as it is, Ozzie, you can always leave.