Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Science (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Body in Space? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11783)

jacktrade 10-12-2010 08:36 PM

Body in Space?

Hey guys, I'm new here, but I thought this might be the place to go.

A friend was telling me that the astronauts on the Apollo 17 mission saw a dead human body, in some unrecognized suit, floating in space.

I've done some google searches on it, and saw several things on Yahoo answers and a few other places. A lot of people seem to be talking about it, but no one seems to know for sure. Also, some people are saying there is a pic or two floating around the internet, but I can't find them either.

Have you guys heard about this? Do you know anything? It's pretty crazy.

Thanks,

Jessica

jacktrade 10-12-2010 09:45 PM

Re: Body in Space?

Well, yes. Yes, I have heard about astronauts on the Apollo 17 mission witnessing a dead human body, in some unrecognized suit, floating in space. Thank you, I think?

jacktrade 10-13-2010 12:00 AM

You're welcome, sir. I think?

jacktrade 10-13-2010 01:16 AM

Oh, sorry! I'm new. In that case:

You're welcome, madam. I think? ;)

zaanie 10-13-2010 03:59 AM

He guys, I have heard something about this story before.
I heard it like 8/9 months ago at a party. A friend of mine told me he had heard rumors about austronauts seeing a body floating trough space.
At the time I didnt believe him, but since then i heard it several times... Is this real? And why would they cover this up..?

mrcolumbo 10-21-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacktrade (Post 70629)
Hey guys, I'm new here, but I thought this might be the place to go.

A friend was telling me that the astronauts on the Apollo 17 mission saw a dead human body, in some unrecognized suit, floating in space.

I've done some google searches on it, and saw several things on Yahoo answers and a few other places. A lot of people seem to be talking about it, but no one seems to know for sure. Also, some people are saying there is a pic or two floating around the internet, but I can't find them either.

Have you guys heard about this? Do you know anything? It's pretty crazy.

Thanks,

Jessica

i have not heard about this,maybe an astronaut jokingly remarked seeing some sort of flying debris, and over time turned into a story fabricated by some disgruntled employee and now is being blown way out of proportion:)

mrcolumbo 10-25-2010 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 70796)
Most people haven't heard about this and, even if they did, they would most probably dismiss it as I have.

you seem to have dismissed it rather quickly,:)

brains 02-09-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrcolumbo (Post 70783)
i have not heard about this,maybe an astronaut jokingly remarked seeing some sort of flying debris, and over time turned into a story fabricated by some disgruntled employee and now is being blown way out of proportion:)

i can see this scenario happening good post makes a lot of sense:)

EireEngineer 08-14-2011 08:17 AM

The Soviets lost quite a few cosmonauts, I suppose its possible one of their bodies is out there.

brains 09-22-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EireEngineer (Post 76246)
The Soviets lost quite a few cosmonauts, I suppose its possible one of their bodies is out there.

there is not one shred of proof that a human was seen flying around in space and you are guessing it may be a cosmonaut:)