- Latest News
||10-29-2010 11:41 PM
FamLink a New Threat to Families and Parents
Source: A new threat is heading for American families and parents, and it's called Famlink - USWGO Alternative News
Notice: I fully authorize the full posting of my materials at any website all I want is people to link to the source for updates, information, and know the origination of this article.
A new threat has been emerged to American families and even parents according to a testimony by Patience Summers on Dr Shirley Moore's show, Justice4Us. The 2 hour episode titled Stop the Foreclosure's Now that aired on October 29 2010, had a woman by the name of Patience
Summers that was calling in at around 50:00 into the show, was told by
Dr. Shirley Moore to talk about the new National Child Protective
Services (CPS) database system which is going to further allow CPS into
not just all sorts of private information on each family that gets in
any kind of commotion with CPS but also a system that is vulnerable to
easy hacking. Also according to more research through documents notes
and info added from papers into Famlink is suppose to be destroyed after
the information is properly added which means CPS can easily lie about
parents and there will be no real evidence to back up claims by CPS.
This can mean that under digital decree CPS can have more extensive
abilities and digital records they manage to find any excuse they can
deem to snatch children away from healthy and good family, and even
families with political views that the U.S. Government deems as
Also with how corrupt CPS has been getting it is very easy for the Federal Government to forge documents and records in order to
criminalize dissidents and take their children away. One of these
examples of John Irish and his wife losing their child
over simply belonging to a Oath Keepers discussion board. Although the
Irish family managed to get their baby back after the court admitted
defeat they aren't the only family to be persecuted by CPS.
Now What is famlink? Well through searching through many bits and pieces the U.S. Government forgot to cover-up (Save the documents while
you can!) I was able to start putting together the pieces of what
According to the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services, Children's Administration, on the Operations Manual page, it is saying that it is not just criminal records checks that will be required but also a Famlink check which means that FamLink will be a new form of records held on people even though it is not quite clear what records are held by FamLink.
This is from their Operations Manual:
5511. Definition of Required Criminal History and CA/N Checks
1. A criminal history and CA/N check must be completed for anyone living in the home, age 16 and above, excluding youth in foster care:
1. Prior to final approval of an out of home placement under the custody of CA with an unlicensed relative or other suitable person, or
2. Prior to final approval of a foster home license, or
3. Prior to final approval of an adoptive home study.
2. For all youth living in the home, ages 16 and 17 (excluding youth in foster care), and youth who age out of care and later voluntarily
return to foster care, criminal history and CA/N history must include
1. A FamLink records check, and
2. A background check conducted by DSHS Background Check Central Unit (BCCU).
3. For all adults living in the home, age 18 and above, criminal history and CA/N history must include the following:
1. A FamLink records check,
2. A background check conducted by BCCU,
3. An FBI/WSP fingerprint based criminal history check processed by BCCU; unless the check is for renewal of a foster home license, and
4. For persons who have lived outside of Washington State in the preceding five years, an out of state child abuse and neglect history
check from all other states where the individual has lived during that
So FamLink is not a criminal database but a whole new set of records maintained by the Department of Social and Health Services or Social
Services for short.
So as I even further Investigate what exactly FamLink is I dig into a PDF Document titled Caregiver Connection the 2009 edition and right under Page 4 of this Document has News regarding Famlink:
Read the Rest at the Source
Most Americans don't even know about this new system. Only few Americans right now know about this system until reporters like Patience Summers decides to blow the whistle on FamLink.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:35 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.