Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alternate History (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Hitler was a Jew!!! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1191)

09-08-2005 03:26 PM

Hitler was a Jew!!!

??

He was one of them!!

Their heritage/lineage is connected to the Dynasty and in some cases hidden from them and/or us.

Jews will one day rule the world or so they said. If not already.

Albright just found out recently that she was Jewish. So, too, did John Kerry. The third politician who made this realization escapes my mind at the moment.

Hey, same here. I'm JEWISH!! Never knew it!!

Where is my power and wealth???

nomad 09-08-2005 03:32 PM

Re: Hitler was a Jew!!!

I ask myself the same question !

nohope187 09-08-2005 03:33 PM

Maybe cuz in their eyes, you're a dirty half-breed. :-P

09-08-2005 08:51 PM

Now I know why I didn't want to read your response.

Always, so uplifting!!

Half-breed, that's all I ever heard!!

Sounds like a Cher song to me!!

P. S. I think it's more like I rejected their plans for me!!!

I wasn't a good little SLAVE. Didn't obey their orders!!! Didn't follow the "code of silence" and wanted nothing to do with SATAN!!!

Never denounced GOD!!!

09-08-2005 08:54 PM

Quote:

nohope187 wrote:
Maybe cuz in their eyes, you're a dirty half-breed. :-P
How would you know if I'm a half-breed???

freeman 09-08-2005 09:00 PM

The Illuminati plant their seed everywhere...I even have a Jewish great-grandmother. They don't always harvest that seed, however.
Miscegenation is a useful tool for them, provides a lot of cover. They intermix with the goyim in order to conceal their true identities.
If you rejected their plan, then yes, you are no longer on their Christmas list. And I believe that they are no longer God's chosen people...most of them can't even trace their lineage to Abraham, plus they're Satanists, so God's covenant is null and void for them. I believe we as Christians have a new covenant through Jesus. If you really want to PO the Illuminati, just tell them that. Just look at Janet Reno's reaction to David Koresh...

truebeliever 09-08-2005 09:02 PM

Dont buy it.

I've never read a credible account of Hitlers "Jewishness".

A desire to minimalise him as just a funny freak instead of someone committed to rid the world of Jewish-Khazar/Bolshevist mass murder in the East.

A system that made pig sty's out of churches and killed 20 million of it's own BEFORE the start of the war and another 20 million after.

Had I been in Germany in the 30's and witnessed the destruction of my country and the deaths of 3 million comrades and another 1 million innocent men, women and children after WW1...I would have been a NAZI straight off the bat and ready to wreak some Ubermanschen Revenge real quick. Fat lazy Westerners who have never been hungry and watched their kids die of starvation will NEVER relate to the context of the times.

That it degenerated to the level it did is a great tragedy, for the people involved from all sides and all races.

09-08-2005 09:17 PM

Hitler was a JEW. Of this I am certain.

I know they are SATANISTS. They inflicted their devil worship beliefs upon me. Tried to fill my soul with demons.

Both grandmothers were Jewish. I didn't know this until I ordered an SS application on grandparent's a few years ago.

Chosen ones!!

That's what they believe. Chosen to rule the world.

They must find other chosen ones and attempt to indoctrinate them into their world of satanism.

I was the one within my family!!!

Like I said, though, possessing something of value to them is crucial.

Exploitation.

They present themselves as God-fearing Christians when that could not be farther from the truth.

truebeliever 09-08-2005 09:35 PM

There is definately something in the German psyche that is militaristic and elitist.

Perhaps the inevitable result of feeling surrounded on all sides.

I have not the SLIGHTEST doubt that the VAST majority of claims made by the current Western Institutions on the "factoids" of NAZI "bloodbaths" are COMPLETE fabrications.

No doubt a great many crimes were committed. Just as they are being committed by good Christian boys from Utah in Iraq. That is war. There has NEVER been a "nice" war...EVER. Just death and sadness.

When the West supported the mass murderer Stalin...they had to make sure it was under the nescessity of defeating a "greater" mass murderer...which, by the standards of the day...Hitler never was. But when it did get ugly...blame that on hundreds of thousands of dead innocent German women and children and flattened German cities. Blame it on the COMPLETE destruction of German infrastrucure...you had a "little" taste of what chaos brings in N.O...now times that by a thousand.

I cant speak of your experiences with any authority. However, we do not judge ENTIRE peoples by the actions of a few. Will ALL of America be judged on Abu Grahib? Where video and images are SO distressing even Hersch claims he found it hard to watch.

Were your torturers "fascist"? Again we need to define the term. They were NOT fascist. Blood thirsty scum belong to all nations and all creeds for all time.

It takes men with balls to protect family and community. Something the German Volk were always prepared to do and something the average "newtered" American or generally "Western" male needs to correct.

truebeliever 09-08-2005 09:47 PM

Also, on the specific "religion" of Hitler.

My readings indicate he respected and admired Christ as man and revoloutionary trying to correct the materialist and spiritually debased Pharisee rulers. He did not believe that Christ was..."God".

HE believed that man must take on the mantle of "Hero" to become an instrament of God. In effect he worshipped himself. Certainly the German Gods like "Wotan". Perhaps "Luciferian"?

Whatever...he wanted to protect European culture from untermenschen hoards from the East...thats EXACTLY what they were in behaviour. Albeit under the duress of the Commisar.

He believed in the highest spiritual values being embodied in the white race. In that he did not believe in purely German superiority...rather Anglo Saxon. Really, he was VERY British in outlook and was known as a COMPLETE Anglophile.

Himmler was a DEFINATE pagan by any measure and would certainly be considered New Age. He was SO evil, he even demanded herbs and medicinal plants be grown in the concentration camps to ensure the health of the inmates. Pure Evil! :-D

No, Hitler and the NAZI's were NEVER pure evil and the devil incarnate. That is PURE propaganda. They were the equivilent of the British in view and practice in my eyes.

However, nor were they angels. Like most things...the truth lies somewhere in the middle.