Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Seems a Thank You Might Be in Order! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12011)

BlueAngel 12-24-2010 01:46 AM

Seems a Thank You Might Be in Order!
 
Merry Everything.

I'm out!

brice_fallsteen 12-24-2010 08:22 AM

Re: Seems a Thank You Might Be in Order!
 
I'm reminded of an old saying..

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Isn't that how it goes?

theconspiracist 12-26-2010 08:57 AM

Re: Seems a Thank You Might Be in Order!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 71961)
Since I work this board free of charge, it appears to me that a thank you might be befitting from someone on the staff of Crowd Gather and/or Club Conspiracy, cause, as far as I'm concerned, it's not like they're doing me a favor.

It's more like I'm doing them a FAVOR and the FAVOR that I've been extending them is over.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of the members of CC!

It's been grand!

I'm out.

In Peace,
BlueAngel


Hmmm...no offense, but if you knew you were doing this for free of charge? What were you expecting in return? A pat on the back? I mean, I would have done this for free, just for the sake of "enjoying good company". But it seems to me that you're just complaining that you didn't get everything you wanted for Christmas. lol (j/k)

brice_fallsteen 12-26-2010 06:58 PM

Re: Seems a Thank You Might Be in Order!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 72059)
No offense, pal, but I wouldn't allow you to moderate CC free of charge and/or for compensation because you're not qualified; however, I am and I moderate this board FREE OR CHARGE due to my passion for the various subject matters contained within and I expect neither a pat on the back or compensation for same.

I have nothing but deep regard and respect for Sanjay Sabini, Mizfish and all those connected to CC for allowing me this opportunity.

FYI, you might have a Christmas "wish list," but I don't.

You don't expect a pat on the back or compensation, but you created this thread asking for a thank you. Typically people are given compensation, respect, admiration, or a pat on the back when their peers and superiors feel they have earned one. While the squeaky wheel may get the grease, no one misses the squeak when it's gone.

brice_fallsteen 12-26-2010 08:10 PM

Re: Seems a Thank You Might Be in Order!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 72069)
I didn't ask for a thank you.

I said a thank you might be in order.

There is a difference.

Learn it.

Neither did I ask for compensation or a pat on the back.

I have all the respect and admiration I need from Mizfish, Sanjay Sabini and my peers.

However, that's not what this thread is about, but appears to me this is what you want to make it about.

FYI, Sanjay Sabini, Mizfish or anyone else connected with CC are not my superiors.

That would be what you think and your thinking would be wrong.

So you created a thread, stating that YOU feel one is in order...but you aren't asking for one. I guess that's like saying I feel a raise is in order...but I'm not asking for one. Makes a lot of sense.

Your last two sentences are a little confusing. You say FYI this guy and that guy are my superiors. Then you say "That would be what you think your thinking would be wrong." So I'm wrong? Or they are your superiors? They either are, or they aren't...hard to be both.

brice_fallsteen 12-26-2010 08:50 PM

Re: Seems a Thank You Might Be in Order!
 
Oh okay.

Thanks for editing your original post. It was a tad confusing when you said they were your superiors, then said I would be wrong for thinking they are your superiors.

theconspiracist 12-27-2010 12:37 AM

Re: Seems a Thank You Might Be in Order!
 
Blue, you seem like a really angry woman. I was just merely being sarcastic. Trying to have some fun. Man, you spend too much time on here. I wouldn't want to be a moderator. Especially around angry women. lol

theconspiracist 12-27-2010 12:53 AM

Re: Seems a Thank You Might Be in Order!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 72194)
Oh, so sorry that I appear to be angry to you.

Please.

Accept my apology.

I'll try to be that which you want me to be.

Just let me know how you want me to act and behave.

LOL!

We are so glad that you wouldn't want to be a moderator because we wouldn't want you to be a moderator especially because you are such an angry person.

Huh? "Such an angry person"? Where did that ever come from? I never thought or said, I was ever angry.
Blue, I don't think any of my threads or comments ever suggested I was ever angry. I don't have room to be angry. I just wonder why some people in this forum seem to be, though. It's forum. We may say things "out of line" or whatever, but its a forum. Discussions sometimes get abit "heated". But they are mostly opinions. Just like your's.

theconspiracist 12-27-2010 01:00 AM

Re: Seems a Thank You Might Be in Order!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 72198)
We are so sorry that you are such an angry person.

Another fourm might suit you better.

Are you having a rough night, Blue? People really getting "under your skin"? Sheesh, Blue.

theconspiracist 12-27-2010 01:04 AM

Re: Seems a Thank You Might Be in Order!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 72202)
I'm having a great night.

Yeah, I can tell. lol


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.