Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   False Accusations by Blue Angel (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12022)

Dangermouse 12-27-2010 07:23 AM

False Accusations by Blue Angel

Blue angel is falsely accusing another member, Morbid Desire, of editing her post.

It is clear to anyone reading the thread that this did not happen, when he offered up his side of the story he was banned immediately.

In my short stay here at Club Conspiracy I've seen her threaten to ban several members for making false accusations. It's only appropriate that she be held to the same standard, or a higher standard, being that she is a Moderator.

JBoy 12-27-2010 05:09 PM

Re: False Accusations by Blue Angel

I dont blame her !!!

Dangermouse 12-27-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBoy (Post 72280)
I dont blame her !!!

You don't blame her. You're an idiot. While true, neither of these facts change the situation. Blue Angel made a false accusation, then banned a fellow forum poster for trying to explain his actions. Sounds a lot more like a fascist disinformation agent than a freedom fighter.

JBoy 12-27-2010 06:48 PM

LOL !!! freedom fighter... u nutz !!!!!
what the hell u fighting, forums ???
get a gun, be a mercenary.. freedom fighter !!! u fool !!!!
Ur a mommys boy..
go grab ur mule and take in the barn

Dangermouse 12-27-2010 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBoy (Post 72286)
LOL !!! freedom fighter... u nutz !!!!!
what the hell u fighting, forums ???
get a gun, be a mercenary.. freedom fighter !!! u fool !!!!
Ur a mommys boy..
go grab ur mule and take in the barn

Are you also a disinformation agent planted here to disrupt meaningful discussion? I've noticed you only post absurd stories and add nothing to the conversation. Seems a lot like you're attempting to paint conspiracy theorists as violent idiots who believe anything.

Talk of Reptilian Aliens, Satanic cults, guns, mercenaries....Definitely a plant trying to make all conspiracy theorists look bad. Or you're just a special breed of moron.

BlueAngel 12-29-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangermouse (Post 72233)
Blue angel is falsely accusing another member, Morbid Desire, of editing her post.

It is clear to anyone reading the thread that this did not happen, when he offered up his side of the story he was banned immediately.

In my short stay here at Club Conspiracy I've seen her threaten to ban several members for making false accusations. It's only appropriate that she be held to the same standard, or a higher standard, being that she is a Moderator.

The Management of this forum is checking into this matter and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

BlueAngel
The Management

Dangermouse 12-29-2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 72390)
The Management of this forum is checking into this matter and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

BlueAngel
The Management

I'm in contact with the real management, and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and concern. I sincerely mean that, I know how desperate you are for recognition and a pat on the back. Glad I can help make your day a little brighter.

JBoy 12-30-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangermouse (Post 72292)
Are you also a disinformation agent planted here to disrupt meaningful discussion? I've noticed you only post absurd stories and add nothing to the conversation. Seems a lot like you're attempting to paint conspiracy theorists as violent idiots who believe anything.

Talk of Reptilian Aliens, Satanic cults, guns, mercenaries....Definitely a plant trying to make all conspiracy theorists look bad. Or you're just a special breed of moron.

Lets start a conspiracy... the mouse in BOZO"S house is really a Rat.
namecalling will get u . shall i, u are a prick !!!

BlueAngel 12-30-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangermouse (Post 72396)
I'm in contact with the real management, and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and concern. I sincerely mean that, I know how desperate you are for recognition and a pat on the back. Glad I can help make your day a little brighter.

In that case, I suppose I will be getting back to myself.

Sincerely,

BlueAngel
The REAL Management

Dangermouse 12-30-2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 72432)
In that case, I suppose I will be getting back to myself.

Sincerely,

BlueAngel
The REAL Management

While I'm sure your different personalities do speak to each other, that's not something you should really be proud of.

Don't kid yourself into thinking that you manage anything. You couldn't manage to get me a cup of coffee if I gave you two quarters and a map to the percolator.