Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   new to the site (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12123)

master_wisdom 01-15-2011 04:30 PM

new to the site

hello.im hoping peoples opinions aren't formulated by propaganda on this site. i like free,perceptive thinkers who aren't mindlessly following some trend of information without detailed examination.the human species should question everything because we are gifted with the power of superior intelligence, compared to any other species living on this planet.the sad thing is, we dont use our physical brain to its maximum potential,because i believe that ability has been stripped from our grasp but nothing "perceived in others" is unattainable.:)

todaysmoderncrazy 01-16-2011 11:23 AM

Re: new to the site

You make a great point my friend, i think people these days are to caught up in other modern problums such as bills, kids, ect. Nobody realy thinks outside the box anymore. Welcome to the site i think you will have a good experience here. Hope to here from you.:)

master_wisdom 01-16-2011 12:26 PM

modern problems are here to distract the mass from real important issues.But the greatest distraction of all, is the media and all its web of distractions it has build.:)

BlueAngel 01-16-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master_wisdom (Post 72617)
hello.im hoping peoples opinions aren't formulated by propaganda on this site. i like free,perceptive thinkers who aren't mindlessly following some trend of information without detailed examination.the human species should question everything because we are gifted with the power of superior intelligence, compared to any other species living on this planet.the sad thing is, we dont use our physical brain to its maximum potential,because i believe that ability has been stripped from our grasp but nothing "perceived in others" is unattainable.:)

Unless you bring it, there isn't much propaganda on this forum.

When and if there is, please, rest assured that I'll strike it down.

master_wisdom 01-18-2011 12:50 AM

something about reading your words darkens my light.:)
im only trying to be friendly and sharing by shedding some light of my understanding of how i perceive the world and you sound hostile rather then encouraging better understanding. :(:D

BlueAngel 01-18-2011 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master_wisdom (Post 72653)
something about reading your words darkens my light.:)
im only trying to be friendly and sharing by shedding some light of my understanding of how i perceive the world and you sound hostile rather then encouraging better understanding. :(:D

You have decided that I sound hostile because of ONE comment that I posted to you.

Okay, whatever.

This is MY comment that you reference as being hostile:

QUOTE by BlueAngel to master_wisdom:

============================

Yeah, my comment sounds real hostile.

NOT!

Jeez.

I'd think you would welcome my comment inasmuch as you voiced a concern that you were hoping this forum wasn't full of opinions in response to propaganda posted on this forum and I assured you that if and when propaganda was posted on this forum, I strike it down.

If you still consider my comment to be hostile, I suggest you leave.

No need for you to subject yourself to a hostile SUPER MODERATOR and/or environment.

master_wisdom 01-21-2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 72665)
You have decided that I sound hostile because of ONE comment that I posted to you.

Okay, whatever.

This is MY comment that you reference as being hostile:

QUOTE by BlueAngel to master_wisdom:

============================

Yeah, my comment sounds real hostile.

NOT!

Jeez.

I'd think you would welcome my comment inasmuch as you voiced a concern that you were hoping this forum wasn't full of opinions in response to propaganda posted on this forum and I assured you that if and when propaganda was posted on this forum, I strike it down.

If you still consider my comment to be hostile, I suggest you leave.

No need for you to subject yourself to a hostile SUPER MODERATOR and/or environment.

scratch the word hostile,perhaps i couldn't think of the right word to fit in this digital dialog at the moment when i used the word hostile.anyways what i perceive in your message is a attitude linked with intentional negative segments which can lead the reader into a state of dis-ease and the feelings of being unwelcome, from active participation into this forum.AND THERE "WAS" 2 NEGATIVE UNWELCOMING COMMENTS FROM YOU BUT NOW THE MAGIC NUMBER IS 3.:pnow my solution would be to agree to disagree and move on.let fate be fumigated by the aroma of love rather then hate.:)

BlueAngel 01-21-2011 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master_wisdom (Post 72680)
scratch the word hostile,perhaps i couldn't think of the right word to fit in this digital dialog at the moment when i used the word hostile.anyways what i perceive in your message is a attitude linked with intentional negative segments which can lead the reader into a state of dis-ease and the feelings of being unwelcome, from active participation into this forum.AND THERE "WAS" 2 NEGATIVE UNWELCOMING COMMENTS FROM YOU BUT NOW THE MAGIC NUMBER IS 3.:pnow my solution would be to agree to disagree and move on.let fate be fumigated by the aroma of love rather then hate.:)

Sorry, but there aren't three comments from me prior to your post above negative or otherwise.

One might surmise that your original post was negative and hostile.

BlueAngel 01-21-2011 08:57 PM

Like I said previously:

ChozenWun 01-22-2011 10:21 AM

What's up y'all I'm new here. Don't really believe in much, mainly joined to debunk people lol. The only "secret" type stuff I believe the existence of is aliens.

Not trying to spam either lol but. I just started a blog where I'll be writing about the Illuminati, Aliens, Religion, etc... stop by and check it out please/

World Of WTF