Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alternate History (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Paranoid? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1263)

Stranger 09-16-2005 10:40 PM

Paranoid?

Hi ya'll, I have been a regular visitor on this site for some time now and have enjoyed most of the information presented here. I figured it is time to stop standing on the sidelines and jump in with both feet. I had a strange feeling when I registered for this site. I felt like somehow I was just added to some "target" list. Am I just paranoid, or did others feel same?

P.S. Hey there Truebeliever, I'v really appreciated your contribution to the various threads.

nomad 09-16-2005 11:19 PM

Re: Paranoid?

Quote:

Stranger wrote:
Hi ya'll, I have been a regular visitor on this site for some time now and have enjoyed most of the information presented here. I figured it is time to stop standing on the sidelines and jump in with both feet. I had a strange feeling when I registered for this site. I felt like somehow I was just added to some "target" list. Am I just paranoid, or did others feel same?

P.S. Hey there Truebeliever, I'v really appreciated your contribution to the various threads.
Stranger don't worry Alex Jones is still alive

after so many years ... the movement is now

too big.

truebeliever 09-17-2005 12:46 AM

Yes, i would be paranoid.

All religious bent forums get extra special attention from the Intelligence services. Especially ones that bag a certain sacred religion.

If you get a knock on the door from Yiddish speaking art dealers or removalists, dressed in black...dont open the door. Especially if they break into spontaneous high 5's.

Quote:

You are undoubtably a man/woman of incredible insight and greatness. It's the "calming prose" like nature of my posts is'nt it? :-(

But yes NOMAD...i would'nt be too worried. It just depends on who you write about and what you do for a living.

I mocked anonimity on forums. I dont anymore. My roof walkers in the wee small hours increased with my forum activity.

Stranger 09-17-2005 01:03 AM

Quote:

Nomad wrote: dont worry Alex Jones is still alive after so many years
Yeah, but how well does he sleep at night?

Draken 09-17-2005 07:58 AM

In this upside down existence we live in, anyone NOT being at least a little paranoid is crazy. Being paranoid is in this state of affairs the NATURAL, INTUITIVE attitude to have.

I mean, really - would you take anyone who thinks there's nothing to worry about seriously??? :-D

Paranoia is the litmus test for a thinking, intelligent person.

Stranger 09-17-2005 09:42 AM

There is a fine line between healthy skepticism and concern on one hand and "I think I am starting to lose it" paranoia on the other. Part of me feels I should have plenty of food and water stored up "just in case", while another part of me thinks "man, that's just nuts" it is time for me to get off the net for awhile.

nohope187 09-17-2005 10:11 AM

Quote:

truebeliever wrote:
It's the "calming prose" like nature of my posts is'nt it? :-(

ROFL :-P

nohope187 09-17-2005 10:16 AM

Quote:

Stranger wrote:
Quote:

Nomad wrote: dont worry Alex Jones is still alive after so many years
Yeah, but how well does he sleep at night?
He works like 14-16 hour days collecting info and analyzing it. In most of his videos I've seen him with heavy black lines under his eyes. He's says he's trying to cut back to 8 hr days but usually ends up at 12. It's amazing what he does.

nomad 09-17-2005 12:15 PM

Quote:

Stranger wrote:
There is a fine line between healthy skepticism and concern on one hand and "I think I am starting to lose it" paranoia on the other. Part of me feels I should have plenty of food and water stored up "just in case", while another part of me thinks "man, that's just nuts" it is time for me to get off the net for awhile.

Stranger what you are going through is perfectly

normal ... you are waking up to what history

has taught us all along ... man is still nothing

more than a greedy beast and you are starting to

see that we never exited the jungle ... the

weapons of choice are no longer spears but

vaccine needles caring disabilitating diseases ...

attacking you when you are least vulnerable ...

the motives are the same as Cain's ... the methods

are more diabolical and devious.

truebeliever 09-17-2005 09:37 PM

Quote:

Part of me feels I should have plenty of food and water stored up "just in case", while another part of me thinks "man, that's just nuts" it is time for me to get off the net for awhile.
If i lived in the U.S I would do exactly that.