Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My real name is.... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1273)

Shawn 09-18-2005 02:13 AM

My real name is....

How goes it?

My name is actually Shawn. You will find I have nothing to lose ergo, nothing to hide.
I discovered this place by way of the Icke forum.
I eat lizards for breakfast and I play with orgone.
Lookin' to find like minded indi's with a good grasp on the 'bigger picture'.

:pint:

Thumper 09-18-2005 02:23 AM

Re: My real name is....

hi shawn.

I think you'll find that the Icke stuff can be reconciled with the Bible if we pay extra attention to the enigmatic "Nephilim" and substitute those guys for the aliens and lizards :-P

truebeliever 09-18-2005 02:33 AM

THUMPER...Icke believes Christianity to be the domain of idiots...this from a man who loves lizards.

Icke should "up" his lithium. He has already danced with the devil and come close to madness with his i'm Jesus Christ statements. He should lay off the LSD.

He remainds me awfully of L.Ron.Hubbard

Shawn 09-18-2005 02:57 AM

You people are assuming that I am a believer in Ickes research. That I implied that by 'eating lizards for breakfast', I was symbolically referring to my constant diet of lizard info.

It was meant in jest!

Geez, these forums are all the same.

Every time ya join there are always a couple jokers who delight in bestowing their vast knowledge on various things without sufficient intel or experience.

I'm just here to learn all I can meatballs!

I just said I found my way here by way of the Icke forum. I just like to listen to everyones point of view. Sometimes it is quite comical!

Here's an idea, how about you hold off for a little and see what I'm all about before jumping to conclusions?

MMMKay?

I'm after the NWO, just like you.

truebeliever 09-18-2005 03:40 AM

Quote:

I think you'll find that the Icke stuff can be reconciled with the Bible if we pay extra attention to the enigmatic "Nephilim" and substitute those guys for the aliens and lizards
Actually i was'nt talking to you.

But welcome regardless.

Brendon.

Shawn 09-18-2005 07:24 AM

O.K. Brendan.

You had prefaced with 'Hi Shawn', so, shit, I didn't know! :oops:

Saturnino 09-18-2005 06:33 PM

The Nephlim, whatever they were, were killed in the flood. If you read the Bible well, you will see that God was opposed to them in a radical way. Why would He allow those bastards to be around today ? Makes no sense.

Even Icke says that the lizards do NOT change in a material way, but says something stupid about another dimension. ID EST...a vision. Come to any macumba place or spiritist center and you can see as many demonic visions as you wish.

I know a friend who was involved with this shit and saw a big spider on top of him at night, Does this mean spiders come from outter space ?

What Icke doesn't know is that the Illuminati are Satanists, and magicians. Any third grade magician can get help of demons to give those ridiculous visions on people.

BlueAngel 12-17-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn (Post 12241)
O.K. Brendan.

You had prefaced with 'Hi Shawn', so, shit, I didn't know! :oops:

Actually, it was THUMPER who prefaced his comment with "Hi, Shawn."