Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Oceania (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Military enlisted for Commonwealth Games security (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1287)

igwt 09-19-2005 10:51 PM

Military enlisted for Commonwealth Games security

ABC News Link

truebeliever 09-20-2005 02:57 AM

Re: Military enlisted for Commonwealth Games security

They were saying last year that the Army Reserve would have to be called out in Perth to Police the "Skyshow".

It had nothing to do with "terrorism". The mayor wanted them to control loutish behaviour which the police more often cause than correct. Which is the plan.

I say road blocks in Oz within 12 months.

Shannow 09-20-2005 03:20 AM

REmember when we "won" the olympics, and they passed the new anti-terror laws allowing the military to become involved, and shoot to kill ?

Remember how the opposition wanted a sunset clause, that would close those laws down a specific date after the games ?

Remember how Howard explained that such a move was unneccesary, and that the Government "would know when the right time was to close down the laws" ?

Remember when the dollar was 45c US, and Oil was $45US/bbl, and Costello was explaining that petrol had to be $1/litre. "Every Dollar per barrel, and every c/US$ was a cent at the bowser.

Remember when $1.00 + $0.30 - $0.30 used to equal $1.00.

truebeliever 09-20-2005 05:20 AM

SHANNOW...

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D 8-)

Who ever said the Elite did'nt have a sense of humour!

Watch the doco i've posted where the sales man points out that Nixon lied to get elected and then made the same lie and got elected again.

The sheep are stupid...thats why we call them sheep.

igwt 09-21-2005 01:18 AM

Quote:

truebeliever wrote:
They were saying last year that the Army Reserve would have to be called out in Perth to Police the "Skyshow".

It had nothing to do with "terrorism". The mayor wanted them to control loutish behaviour which the police more often cause than correct. Which is the plan.

I say road blocks in Oz within 12 months.
People have told me that they are being searched getting on a bus etc.

And photogaphs in the newspaper, showing sniffer-dogs at Central station Sydney...

Next it will be a pat-down search everytime you go into a bank, or some other institution.

Shannow 09-21-2005 04:39 AM

Quote:

truebeliever wrote:
SHANNOW...

Watch the doco i've posted where the sales man points out that Nixon lied to get elected and then made the same lie and got elected again.

Yeah, and Howard tonight talking about the "unprecedented price of oil"....while declaring the motoring associations as disingenuous.

While at the same time he also claims the unprecedented rise of the dollar as part of the supreme management of the country.

I guess that they do have a sense of humour.

BTW, did you know that we now spell "sulphur" as "sulfur" ?...it's official

igwt 09-23-2005 01:46 AM

Quote:

Shannow wrote:
Quote:

truebeliever wrote:
SHANNOW...

Yeah, and Howard tonight talking about the "unprecedented price of oil"....while declaring the motoring associations as disingenuous.

While at the same time he also claims the unprecedented rise of the dollar as part of the supreme management of the country.

I guess that they do have a sense of humour.

BTW, did you know that we now spell "sulphur" as "sulfur" ?...it's official
Interesting. Some are still refering to the original spelling.

WebElements Link