Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alternate History (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Was Atlantis an allegory mankindís deterioration? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13179)

MasterDruid 03-15-2011 05:04 PM

Was Atlantis an allegory mankindís deterioration?

I've read a theory that the story of Atlantis was written as an allegory for human ignorance and without enlightenment, man falls into chaos, just as Atlantis sunk when the kings became greedy and corrupt.

The theory also states that Plato was initiated into a "Mystery School" in the Pyramid of Egypt. Apparently these mystery schools were like ancient versions of the Freemasons.

Any thoughts on this? Here is the website link: http://www.ancientmonks.com/mystical...e-for-atlantis

theconspiracist 04-05-2011 11:12 AM

Re: Was Atlantis an allegory mankindís deterioration?

I thought you would be interested in reading this:

Atlantis History: Descendants of the legendary lost continent of Atlantis

I have read some, but it doesn't hold much truth to what really Atlantis was. But it's a good read nonetheless.

BlueAngel 04-05-2011 08:18 PM

Just wondering.

Do any of you people who are members of this forum have any commentary to add about the state of the world or any IMPORTANT information to impart to the masses other than useless crap such as the title of this thread and the title of another thread about the ISS and the Space Shuttle being a hoax?

If not, please leave or be banned.

Thanks,
BA

theconspiracist 04-05-2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 74187)
Just wondering.

Do any of you people who are members of this forum have any commentary to add about the state of the world or any IMPORTANT information to impart to the masses other than useless crap such as the title of this thread and the title of another thread about the ISS and the Space Shuttle being a hoax?

Thanks,
BA

Yes, we always have commentaries to add about the state of the world. But apparently, there are those who really don't take approach to respect what others may say. lol

BlueAngel 04-05-2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theconspiracist (Post 74188)
Yes, we always have commentaries to add about the state of the world. But apparently, there are those who really don't take approach to respect what others may say. lol

You would be wrong.

theconspiracist 04-05-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 74189)
You would be wrong.

Hmmm....really? How so? Someone that threaten to ban me because I was making no sense? Now, that doesn't even make sense. lol
And, whatever someone says, and if it doesn't approve by you. You seem to take it task, to ban them. What's up with that?

Look, I would love to write good stuff on this forum that would validate a good conversation. But when someoen doesn't want to agree, that's fine. But when someone wants to threaten me by banning me (as it was done a couple nights ago)....why do that?

BlueAngel 04-05-2011 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theconspiracist (Post 74190)
Hmmm....really? How so? Someone that threaten to ban me because I was making no sense? Now, that doesn't even make sense. lol
And, whatever someone says, and if it doesn't approve by you. You seem to take it task, to ban them. What's up with that?

Look, I would love to write good stuff on this forum that would validate a good conversation. But when someoen doesn't want to agree, that's fine. But when someone wants to threaten me by banning me (as it was done a couple nights ago)....why do that?

Please add something of significance to this forum.

Thanks,
BA

P.S.

As I said in a previous post.

Just wondering.

Thanks,
BA

theconspiracist 04-05-2011 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 74191)
Please add something of significance to this forum.

Thanks,
BA

P.S.

As I said in a previous post.

Just wondering.

Thanks,
BA

LOL You're funny and cute!:rolleyes:

BlueAngel 04-05-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theconspiracist (Post 74193)

Yes.

You got that right.

A very cute and funny Super Moderator.

BlueAngel 04-05-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theconspiracist (Post 74193)

FYI, theconspiracist, I am in control of this forum and you aren't.

LOL!