Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   What is really going on? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Libya (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13220)

Unknown_man 03-20-2011 09:16 PM

Libya

What is really going on in Libya ?? Barak Obama said that they are not in Libya after Gaddafy? However they are there to protect civilians from Gaddafy's forces. I cannot avoid question : Then why civilians are protesting against NATO agression in Libya. Only in one night they killed 48 civilians the same scenario as in Belgrade Yugoslavia at that time when NATO kill dozen of people in Belgrade national tv station. What is difference between Libya and Somalia , Egipt or Bahrain . Only one difference Libya have a lot of oil and ofcourse BROWN AND ROOTH US oil company should and want to take that oil. USA is playing global police with support from sick president Sarkozi - France and Great Britain. UN as i remember should send peace forces as they did in 1992 in Serbia Bosnia Croatia . Even then i have very accurate information that at that time UN was selling weapons and munitions to Bosnians and it was inported via Hungary.I haven't seen yet Gaddafy's forces killing civilians only i saw is very few civilians with guns ( don't know how they got that kind of weapons ) fighting against Gaddafy. Open your eyes guys it is sad taht Bilderberg sick minds are using war to get rich and richer.

BlueAngel 03-20-2011 09:43 PM

Re: Libya

It's called "Reshaping of the Middle East."

Obama is a tool for the Military Industrial Complex as is every President.

Fronts for the "secret government" to carry-out their agenda.

Obama didn't order anything as far as Libya is concerned.

The Military Industrial Complex ordered it.

It is completely ridiculous for any of us to think that OBAMA is in charge.

Obama is touring the states while there is a possible nuclear disaster in Japan; a US strike in Libya and people starving and homeless in the US due to the economic disaster he hasn't helped to alleviate in the least bit.

Oh, did I say this?

The word TOOL comes to mind.

In addition to "Reshaping the Middle East."

It's also called.

"America."

The next third world country.

Read my posts.

Thanks,
BA

P.S. I can't believe Obama was talking today about how proud his mother would be of him because he loved a particular movie, and, he was now in the state that was highlighted in that movie and speaking to the people as President of the US.

Who cares, dude?

It ain't all about you!

BlueAngel 03-20-2011 10:06 PM

Nothing against your mother, Obama, but she might be more proud of you if you actually helped to stimulate the economy and put people back to work and not for speaking in some city that you admired as a child because it was in one of your favorite movies and now you're visiting there as President of the United States.

Lame as lame can be.

Like I said.

Another presidential TOOL for the "PTB."

Egomaniac.

It ain't all about you.

The people voted you into office.

You are, therefore, charged with the responsiblity of representing us and our needs.

You have failed.

You are a tool and "fool" for the "secret government."

No second term for you.

Unknown_man 03-22-2011 04:52 AM

Now after 3-4 days of bombing Libya it is clear what's really going on half of the world is calling for ceasefire however usa president barak obama is determined to not do so. How ironic is that Obama said that for the first time America is not leading but that's UN and just today i read that Norway canceled their part in this war as they said " It is not known who is commanding all we know that orders are comming from Washington via France and UK". Furthermore, German magazine Shpigel had published pictures of US soldgers with killed civilians in Afghanistan Photo Gallery: The 'Kill Team' in Afghanistan - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International
Do you still think that those soldgers are there in Libya to bring the PEACE?
I am certanily not convinced in that. This is making me sick and YET we have not seen a single picture or video of Gaddafy's army killing civilians and we saw that in few ocations from US soldgers. Shame on you UN shame on you western countries I am ashamed being european any more... its sick.

theconspiracist 04-02-2011 05:04 PM

The only reason that I can come up with, the fact that Obama is determined to not do so, is because we are nearing the 2012 Election. What's so ironic about that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown_man (Post 73989)
Now after 3-4 days of bombing Libya it is clear what's really going on half of the world is calling for ceasefire however usa president barak obama is determined to not do so. How ironic is that Obama said that for the first time America is not leading but that's UN and just today i read that Norway canceled their part in this war as they said " It is not known who is commanding all we know that orders are comming from Washington via France and UK". Furthermore, German magazine Shpigel had published pictures of US soldgers with killed civilians in Afghanistan Photo Gallery: The 'Kill Team' in Afghanistan - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International
I am certanily not convinced in that. This is making me sick and YET we have not seen a single picture or video of Gaddafy's army killing civilians and we saw that in few ocations from US soldgers. Shame on you UN shame on you western countries I am ashamed being european any more... its sick.

Chaser Tiponi 05-05-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown_man (Post 73989)

You used the wording do you still think they are in Libya to bring the peace?

I would suggest many Americans take the view that yes this is the case. I'm not personally aware of how those in other nations might see things.

But as for me I "NEVER" thought they were there for peace and I never will. It's kinda hard to think that when on the first week of reading CNN reports we find out that NATO has seized control of some damn big oil port and soldiers controlling it. When I read that in the first week of the conflict that pretty much spells it out for me.

I feel the same way about the "WAR ON TERROR" as they call it. My feeling is that people are getting burnt out on the whole war on terror thing. The PTB no that the average American is not gonna want to endorse going into Libya based on this "terror threat" concept. So now in order to try and gain support for the newest fiasco it's gonna be the humanitarian excuse.

It's really difficult to observe the whole situation even from a distance and not draw the conclusion that they are there to insure that USA/NATO keeps it's ability to continue importing that good oil.

I see all this Bin Laden Al Quiada terrorist crap as being just a smoke screen to cover up the real agenda. Corporate growth. The only way to insure that is to get diplomatic control over every single little third world country that is rich in oil. If it were Humanitarian or terrorism for real the troops would be in Sudan and Darfur. That is where the real terrorism is on this rock.

After they get libya under diplomatic rule they will move on to the next oil nation and find an excuse to start another conflict. This will continue until they have them all. Sadi Arabia included. And that is the way I see it going. Like locust only it's the oil they want.

And they don't seem to care if it ruins what used to be some of the best economies on earth. It's like we are rich the rest of you can starve. Huge corporations have reached a point in economic power to where it's gonna take a major revolution to get the ball back in our court.