Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest News (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Sarah Palin! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13305)

BlueAngel 04-05-2011 09:23 PM

Sarah Palin!

Please.

Do America a favor and do not run for the Presidency of this country and, just so you know, we don't find your daughter's teen pregnancy to be some sort of inspiration and neither do we find you to be an inspiration, either.

Your daughter was pregnant as a teen.

Ah, sorry, but that doesn't lend you the mother of the year award.

If you can't teach your children about the facts of life, I suggest you are not equipped to be the President of this country.

Thanks,
BA

BlueAngel 06-03-2011 08:26 PM

Re: Sarah Palin!

Really?

Sarah Palin flubbed something else?

What a shock!

Palin flubs explanation of Paul Revere

BlueAngel 06-08-2011 10:18 PM

If Obama and Sarah Palin are what is offered up to the American people on a silver platter for our next Presidential election, I say we all pack our bags and move elsewhere.

I am astounded that NO ONE is calling for Obama to FIX the economy.

The numbers say our economy sucks and OBAMA says the numbers are wrong.

The people say our economy sucks, but Obama says the people are wrong.

I say Obama is wrong.

Please, some one tell me.

What has President Obama done for our economy?

Our President bailed out the financial institutions who aided and abetted in creating this economic disaster.

That's about all he has done and it didn't help the American people who are suffering due to this banking SCAM.

It helped the SCAMMERS who perpetrated this FRAUD upon the American people.

So, I say, Obama aided and abetted criminals.

Instead of prosecuting them, they were rewarded with bonuses by our commander in chief and President.

Obama bailed out the BANKSTERS and has done absolutely NOTHING for the American people who suffered at their hands and/or for the economy that has suffered and the rest of our citizens who are suffering due to the economic collapse caused by these robbers!

At war now for 10 years.

That doesn't help either.

Oh, and BTW, bin laden is dead.

So, can our troops come home now so our country can mend or are they merely instruments used by the "global" elitists to further their agenda and not for the purpose of protecting and securing America and her people?

Please GOD!

Bring our troops home and help heal those families who have been broken apart and are grieving due to their loved one's service to the military industrial complex!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

brains 06-09-2011 07:53 AM

i think sarah palin has the smarts and overall leadership qualities that would make her a good leader i think she should consider becoming a canadian citizen and run for the prime ministers office as i think she would gain a record setting majority win:)

BlueAngel 06-09-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brains (Post 75325)
i think sarah palin has the smarts and overall leadership qualities that would make her a good leader i think she should consider becoming a canadian citizen and run for the prime ministers office as i think she would gain a record setting majority win:)

Well, obviously, you're one of the very few who think Palin has the smarts.

brains 06-16-2011 04:55 PM

i think sarah not only has the smarts but she also has the leadership qualities that a leader should have when running for the leadership of the nation look at her resume as governor it was impeccable:)

ASURAISBACK 06-24-2011 06:15 PM

Tina Fey would be better for the job

zray13fu.blogspot.com

brains 07-13-2011 05:05 PM

tina does do a good job at imitating her with tina on the payroll sarah can be at two places at the same time:)