Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Please read! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13373)

Jeff6900 04-13-2011 11:18 PM

Please read!
 
I would like to introduce myself! My name is Jeffrey Killey! And your Moderator can kiss my Irish ass!!! I came here to debate reality and all I get is a smug smart ass control freak trying to abolish anything I say! I will not tolerate this in any way shape or form! What I have to say should be heard and debated by thinking adults? Not controlled by some NAZI minded control freak? If the blue wings wish to debate I would ask them to be objective! Anything less is really quite immature? I look forward to open minded arguable debate! Not some insecure control freak deciding who is right and wrong! The dudes a doosh so kick me out or accept and argue? Or control the thinking lol....

BlueAngel 04-13-2011 11:23 PM

Re: Please read!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff6900 (Post 74339)
I would like to introduce myself! My name is Jeffrey Killey! And your Moderator can kiss my Irish ass!!! I came here to debate reality and all I get is a smug smart ass control freak trying to abolish anything I say! I will not tolerate this in any way shape or form! What I have to say should be heard and debated by thinking adults? Not controlled by some NAZI minded control freak? If the blue wings wish to debate I would ask them to be objective! Anything less is really quite immature? I look forward to open minded arguable debate! Not some insecure control freak deciding who is right and wrong! The dudes a doosh so kick me out or accept and argue? Or control the thinking lol....

I don't kiss anyone's ass, Irish or otherwise.

No one on this forum has tried to abolish anything you've tried to say, so stop lying or you will be abolished from this forum.

Sincerely,
BA

Oh, and BTW, what is it that you have to say that you believe is being controlled by some NAZI minded control freak?

Please, post it right here.

We are all ears.

Sincerely,
The Moderator of this Forum,
BA

BlueAngel 04-13-2011 11:30 PM

Re: Please read!
 
As this forum has previously stated, threads about members of CC are not tolerated.

So, therefore, you Jeff, are the cause of your own demise.

See ya,
BA

Jeff6900 04-13-2011 11:43 PM

Re: Please read!
 
Believe me there is NO demise where provable facts are in play! It's control freaks that earn zero respect?

BlueAngel 04-14-2011 12:01 AM

Re: Please read!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff6900 (Post 74343)
Believe me there is NO demise where provable facts are in play! It's control freaks that earn zero respect?

You haven't proven anything other than you want to be a control freak who earns zero respect!

BlueAngel 04-14-2011 12:11 AM

Re: Please read!
 
Threads about members of CC are not tolerated and, in particular, about the moderator of the forum.

This is CLEARLY posted on this forum.

You have been banned for disregarding this forum's rules.

Hope you had a nice time during your short visit here.

Sincerely,
BA

theconspiracist 04-14-2011 03:44 PM

Re: Please read!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff6900 (Post 74339)
I would like to introduce myself! My name is Jeffrey Killey! And your Moderator can kiss my Irish ass!!! I came here to debate reality and all I get is a smug smart ass control freak trying to abolish anything I say! I will not tolerate this in any way shape or form! What I have to say should be heard and debated by thinking adults? Not controlled by some NAZI minded control freak? If the blue wings wish to debate I would ask them to be objective! Anything less is really quite immature? I look forward to open minded arguable debate! Not some insecure control freak deciding who is right and wrong! The dudes a doosh so kick me out or accept and argue? Or control the thinking lol....

Wow, that was quite stupid of you to say. I don't always agree with BA, but she is the Moderator. So, you are still (or was) a newbie? How did that work for you?
Man, you could have lasted alittle longer if you didn't have to say that. There are other ways to express your frustrations. But this is NOT one of them.

Chaser Tiponi 04-15-2011 12:05 AM

Re: Please read!
 
What a dork that guy was....

theconspiracist 04-15-2011 12:10 AM

Re: Please read!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi (Post 74373)
What a dork that guy was....

Nahh, he just wasn't using his brains. Just spitting out alot more what Lady Gaga would have said. lol

BA and I have our confrontations. Most of the time, its out of sacarsm. She don't like everything I say. But hey, I don't take her that serious, anyways. She's just like everyone here...with a voice. But she's a mod. lol

BlueAngel 04-15-2011 05:09 PM

Re: Please read!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theconspiracist (Post 74375)
Nahh, he just wasn't using his brains. Just spitting out alot more what Lady Gaga would have said. lol

BA and I have our confrontations. Most of the time, its out of sacarsm. She don't like everything I say. But hey, I don't take her that serious, anyways. She's just like everyone here...with a voice. But she's a mod. lol

If I were you, I would take ME as VERY serious.

FYI, I'm not just like everyone here and, that, my friend, is blatantly obvious.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.