Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Can't believe I'm doing this! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13563)

Chaser Tiponi 05-08-2011 08:35 PM

Can't believe I'm doing this!
 
It goes against everything I believe in. I'm going to Alaska to work in a fish processing plant for $7.50 an hr. plus a chunk load of OT and a "bonus" (bonus remains to be seen).

I'm leaving my home in Hawaii until August to do this. My unemployment is tapped and I feel a few months of suffering will make it all worth while in the end.

I can come home with a small bank and have unemployment back again. But it's just that hit to the solarplex of earning $7.50 an hour! OUCH! I'm used to earning $30 and not being laid off.

I can't help but feel enslaved on this one. Because if I don't do this I will lose my house (and everything I've ever worked for) and end up a beach bum. What a drag :(.

As much as I hate it WTF else can I do? I hope no one else is getting this hard up...

zombieman 05-08-2011 09:14 PM

Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!
 
i am sorry to hear about your recent troubles. there is a bright side well for me it would be. you get to live in Alaska true summer dosent get above 60degrees but it is a beautiful place.
Maybe is a few of the corportate guys thinned out us smaller guys would get a chance to make somthing bigger you know.

Chaser Tiponi 05-08-2011 10:06 PM

Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zombieman (Post 74846)
i am sorry to hear about your recent troubles. there is a bright side well for me it would be. you get to live in Alaska true summer dosent get above 60degrees but it is a beautiful place.
Maybe is a few of the corportate guys thinned out us smaller guys would get a chance to make somthing bigger you know.

Well Zombie! I really am gonna miss this forum. (Not as much as I'm gonna miss my home).

But while I'm away please work on your typing skills. I will have no internet until I return but when I get back I hope to have my conspiracy friends readily available to beat up the lies. You have some awesome thoughts and I hope you will see that you can be heard? But mis-spelled words and lack of abbreviation Make those who would respect you ignore you because of poor typing skills.

You can fix that with effort! And I hope you will! As I know in my gut you have much to add to our debates on how to quit taking it up the ass! I did it! I Just take my time and make sure what I type is perfect. ( sometimes I cheat as I have in this post lol).

Start with caps and work from there. You will find it get's easier with time. When you can't spell a word open another tab and type the letters you think. This is a fast way to find correct spelling. The more you do that the more you will know how to spell stuff with out thinking!

Thanks and good LUCK! Zombie. Stay in the loop!

zombieman 05-08-2011 10:42 PM

Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!
 
i will make sure to work on it but unfourently i have a learning disablity i mean for gods sake i am 17 and still learning where . these go. im not even attempting the to too and the there and their thing not yet but i know i need to work on it good luck at you new job

Chaser Tiponi 05-08-2011 11:15 PM

Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!
 
Then I have NOT helped you! And for that I feel bad :(

zombieman 05-09-2011 11:19 AM

Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!
 
you helped more than any teacher has dont feel bad though

Chaser Tiponi 05-09-2011 01:12 PM

Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zombieman (Post 74850)
i will make sure to work on it but unfourently i have a learning disablity i mean for gods sake i am 17 and still learning where . these go. im not even attempting the to too and the there and their thing not yet but i know i need to work on it good luck at you new job

And don't forget They're and two :)

theconspiracist 05-09-2011 02:57 PM

Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi (Post 74845)
It goes against everything I believe in. I'm going to Alaska to work in a fish processing plant for $7.50 an hr. plus a chunk load of OT and a "bonus" (bonus remains to be seen).

I'm leaving my home in Hawaii until August to do this. My unemployment is tapped and I feel a few months of suffering will make it all worth while in the end.

I can come home with a small bank and have unemployment back again. But it's just that hit to the solarplex of earning $7.50 an hour! OUCH! I'm used to earning $30 and not being laid off.

I can't help but feel enslaved on this one. Because if I don't do this I will lose my house (and everything I've ever worked for) and end up a beach bum. What a drag :(.

As much as I hate it WTF else can I do? I hope no one else is getting this hard up...

Fishing in Anchorage? WTF? LOL
What happened to getting Obama's REAL Birth Certificate verified? LMAO (j/k)

Chaser Tiponi 05-09-2011 02:59 PM

Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theconspiracist (Post 74866)
Fishing in Anchorage? WTF? LOL
What happened to getting Obama's REAL Birth Certificate verified? LMAO (j/k)

Ive just become a victim of social slavery!

BlueAngel 05-09-2011 09:06 PM

Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi (Post 74868)
Ive just become a victim of social slavery!

Yeah, OMG!

How on earth can you go fishing in Alaska?

We're counting on you to get Obama's birth certificate verified!

LOL!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.