Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Zoie (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13667)

Z0i3.TjiX 05-22-2011 11:49 PM

Zoie

Important things about me:

1. I believeJesus is Christ, I believe the Bible to be 100% true and I try to live by it. My goal is to be a worthy servant of God. He has done all things, and I wish to be with him for eternity.

2. I have strong opinions. I like to come up with theories about the unknown. I appreciate the fact that God left some things out.

My present personal theory about the world in a nut shell: We are living in a very controlled society. We are not as free as we were taught. History has been hidden, knowledge is rare, drugs (or poison) have entered our food, the few that design our society can not be trusted. Greed is the root of the issue. Technology is dangerous in the wrong hands. The world gets worse daily. And (this one is not a theory) one day God is going to remove evil from existence.

I like to write better than I like to talk, at least for right now.

MST3K 05-23-2011 12:53 AM

Re: Zoie

Tribulation is Now?

(A fellow believer in Christ)

Whatisthetruth 05-23-2011 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z0i3.TjiX (Post 75166)
I believe the Bible to be 100% true

even the book of revelations?

BlueAngel 05-23-2011 07:42 PM

The Bible is not 100 percent true.

In fact, most likely, it's all a bunch of malarkey.

Z0i3.TjiX 05-23-2011 09:15 PM

Yes I feel like the tribulation is going on right now, a lot of christians believe that we'll be raptured up before the tribulation (thats what I was raised to believe) But after reading the book for myself, I find it suggest that we'll be raptured after the tribulation not before. I think we're going to experience persecution in the near future. There are already wars and rumors of wars, famine, and pestolinces. Not to mention earthquakes in different places.

And yes I believe the book of revelations, (my fav book actually:))

Not everyone believes in God, I think it's because we, as humans, depend on our own reasoning capacity to decide between truth and fantasy. But it is impossible to depend on our own intellect to confirm that God is real. He is too great for our understanding. As far as the bible, I've had my doubts too in the past. I was raised in the church and when I became old enough to really think for myself I had a lot of questions I wanted answers to, answers I felt like the church wouldn't or couldn't give. So i basically, decided the bible wasnt completely true and I stayed away from God, stopped praying like I was taught, didn't try to get in touch with the holy spirit in church. And once I got a job and started working on sundays, it was a wrap. . .But one day God came back to get me, I had no say so in the situation. He completely removed me from the people that were around me, influencing me. And I was forced into a state of solitude. I had nobody to turn to, so I remembered God. I began talking with him and he healed me (I was hurt from losing all my friends in the way that I did), and then I began reading the bible, and then I began praying, and then I began to ask God to begin a work in me; to begin changing me, my heart and mind. I began to ask him to reteach me everything I thought I knew, and to teach me the way he wanted me to be, not the way the church wanted me to be. I know God is real for myself now, because I have my own testimony and my own experience with him. I think people in doubt need to ask god to reveal Himself to them in a way that they can see. Seek and ye shall find ya know? ... man I didn't mean to type so much.

BlueAngel 05-23-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z0i3.TjiX (Post 75178)
Yes I feel like the tribulation is going on right now, a lot of christians believe that we'll be raptured up before the tribulation (thats what I was raised to believe) But after reading the book for myself, I find it suggest that we'll be raptured after the tribulation not before. I think we're going to experience persecution in the near future. There are already wars and rumors of wars, famine, and pestolinces. Not to mention earthquakes in different places.

And yes I believe the book of revelations, (my fav book actually:))

Not everyone believes in God, I think it's because we, as humans, depend on our own reasoning capacity to decide between truth and fantasy. But it is impossible to depend on our own intellect to confirm that God is real. He is too great for our understanding. As far as the bible, I've had my doubts too in the past. I was raised in the church and when I became old enough to really think for myself I had a lot of questions I wanted answers to, answers I felt like the church wouldn't or couldn't give. So i basically, decided the bible wasnt completely true and I stayed away from God, stopped praying like I was taught, didn't try to get in touch with the holy spirit in church. And once I got a job and started working on sundays, it was a wrap. . .But one day God came back to get me, I had no say so in the situation. He completely removed me from the people that were around me, influencing me. And I was forced into a state of solitude. I had nobody to turn to, so I remembered God. I began talking with him and he healed me (I was hurt from losing all my friends in the way that I did), and then I began reading the bible, and then I began praying, and then I began to ask God to begin a work in me; to begin changing me, my heart and mind. I began to ask him to reteach me everything I thought I knew, and to teach me the way he wanted me to be, not the way the church wanted me to be. I know God is real for myself now, because I have my own testimony and my own experience with him. I think people in doubt need to ask god to reveal Himself to them in a way that they can see. Seek and ye shall find ya know? ... man I didn't mean to type so much.

Believing in GOD has absolutely nothing to do with the Bible.

Whatisthetruth 05-24-2011 08:39 AM

how anyone can read a bible and say yep this is deffo the word of god! and follow it. And live a life like that is beyond me, to be fair iv only read the whole of the new testament and all it is, is the same old tales repeated over and over about farmers sowing seeds bla bla bla. I've heard some of the old testament. Tall stories at best surely.

I didn't wanna knock zoie's beliefs. But she may aswell take terry pratchets discworld to be the word of God to be honest

The Metamorphosis Rising 05-30-2011 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z0i3.TjiX (Post 75178)
man I didn't mean to type so much.

the first step in change and in finding truth is so speak whatever it is on your mind. if you typed that much, then u meant to. this is a good thing. do not hinder yourself. if it comes out, then it is meant to. You cannot keep a monster in its cage for so long, or....a secret.

Z0i3.TjiX 05-30-2011 10:12 PM

very cool

BlueAngel 05-30-2011 10:39 PM

Yes, it's very cool that the OP has suggested that you have monster in a cage.